Mephys

Off Topic Part Trois

5,125 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
and on another totally different topic - I just used up the last the Tim Horton's coffee that my brother sent to me for Christmas :crying::(

major crisis! :blink: scramble the canadian air force!

That reminds me of this one guy I knew in New Brunswick who was dishonourably discharged from the military for his part in "borrowing" one of the helicopters for a lobster run to the east coast. Them's some pretty expensive lobster. Doofus. :lol:

http://groupon.thepoint.com/ Great deals can be found there! Just got 50% off of admission price to

Oh, that's super cool, Flames. Thank you!

We are actually trying to sell it - $50 for the bbq, a propane tank that is probably half full and a brand new propane tank we have never used - but no one seems to want it. Think I will ask the guy that does our lawn, when he comes to mow it Saturday, if he would like it.

What kind of bbq is it, Trailmix?

iagree.gif

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
We are actually trying to sell it - $50 for the bbq, a propane tank that is probably half full and a brand new propane tank we have never used - but no one seems to want it. Think I will ask the guy that does our lawn, when he comes to mow it Saturday, if he would like it.

What kind of bbq is it, Trailmix?

Nothing fancy at all, just your basic Charbroil you buy for like $120 dollars. The propane tanks are worth more than the bbq at this point :lol:

Good morning! I booked an appointment this morning for impressions to be made for my partial plate, and booked an appointment for my colonoscopy. Yuck! The excitement of my day. :blink: Enjoy yours!

rainbow_001.jpg

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

colonoscopy ?? :unsure: Oh Carla.. I'm so sorry.. had one in my 20's.. icky.. :(

Morning all!!

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Ugh. I'm sorry about your procedures, Carla. :(

Last night my hubby and I had a discussion on why I refuse to go get a checkup and the MRI my chiropractor wrote a script for. He said "I don't understand why you won't go." I replied "Because tests always lead to surgery and I don't want any more surgeries!" :bonk: He's pretty frustrated with me. :lol:

Just saw this ad at the top of the VJ page:

Blue Rhino Propane Refill

Are you paying too much for your propane? Speak to a lawyer.

www.GirardGibbs.com/propane

:lol:

Speak to a lawyer? :rofl:

iagree.gif

Timeline
Em, are you enjoying the peace and quiet of your new place?

OH HEAVENS YES!!! :)

ha ha.. I think we are the loudest people in our new space.. it's QUIET... tee hee.. So glad that the chaos is over. there is a garage across the st. with full service (and that hose that cars drive over and it goes ding ding) and it's the loudest noise we hear :lol:

AOS:

Removal of Conditions:

Naturalization

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

ha ha.. I think we are the loudest people in our new space.. it's QUIET... tee hee.. So glad that the chaos is over. there is a garage across the st. with full service (and that hose that cars drive over and it goes ding ding) and it's the loudest noise we hear :lol:

That's one thing I really do enjoy about the house we are living in here, there is an empty lot across the street, just palm trees etc.

The apartment we are moving to basically faces the parking lot :lol: - however we did have a choice between facing someone elses patio or the parking lot, originally (the first one got rented) - we were going to chose the parking lot anyway!

That's one thing I really do enjoy about the house we are living in here, there is an empty lot across the street, just palm trees etc.

The apartment we are moving to basically faces the parking lot :lol: - however we did have a choice between facing someone elses patio or the parking lot, originally (the first one got rented) - we were going to chose the parking lot anyway!

Yes...that's why it's always nice to live across from a vacant lot, or a cemetery! :lol:

Last night my hubby and I had a discussion on why I refuse to go get a checkup and the MRI my chiropractor wrote a script for. He said "I don't understand why you won't go." I replied "Because tests always lead to surgery and I don't want any more surgeries!" :bonk: He's pretty frustrated with me. :lol:

He loves you...and wants you around for years to come....

Edited by Carlawarla
carlahmsb4.gif

It's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right at center ice. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone will be sitting there.

"No," says the neighbor. "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible", said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the final game of the Stanley Cup playoffs and not use it?"

The neighbor says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Stanley Cup we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."

"Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or a relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head. "No. They're all at the funeral."

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
and on another totally different topic - I just used up the last the Tim Horton's coffee that my brother sent to me for Christmas :crying::(

major crisis! :blink: scramble the canadian air force!

Good idea, Charles! I'll have them bring me some more, hehehe!

it's humanitarian aid! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
It's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right at center ice. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone will be sitting there.

"No," says the neighbor. "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible", said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the final game of the Stanley Cup playoffs and not use it?"

The neighbor says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Stanley Cup we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."

"Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or a relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head. "No. They're all at the funeral."

:rofl: classic

AOS:

Removal of Conditions:

Naturalization

Ohmygosh, they still have those?? :o I thought they were obsolete!

He loves you...and wants you around for years to come....

OMG, I just had a seniors moment. I was reading your post thinking "Why does that lawyer think that buying his propane will keep you around for years to come?" :unsure::blush::lol:

iagree.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.