Mephys

Off Topic Part Trois

5,125 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If she looks good, you can always say "Gee, you're looking really good these days". And if she doesn't look good, then don't say anything ;)

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline

I guess. I am more the type of person to ask all the wrong questions and say the wrong things.

Like... if someone told me that they had a ####### job... I'd be the one asking if I could feel them. :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

Good morning everyone! A few thunderstorms here this morning. My presentation yesterday went really well. Gene is home today with a tummy-ache. Today it's Krikit's husband's birthday! Enjoy your day!

ES03.jpg

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, Happy Birthday krikit's Husband!

Glad your presentation went well yesterday Carla, sorry Gene isn't feeling well today.

I woke up at 7 this morning, which is a tad early for me, but oh well!

Timeline
I guess. I am more the type of person to ask all the wrong questions and say the wrong things.

Like... if someone told me that they had a ####### job... I'd be the one asking if I could feel them. :lol:

ha ha... i guess with my BF she didn't want anyone to know/make a big deal out of her ####### job, but she wore prosthetics for 2 yrs so that no one would know when she actually did it.. she really doesn't want people to ooh and ahhh over her boobs.. but in the case of face work. ummmm I think people are going to notice probably.. I dunno... I would say it's fair game to say the nose job.. whatever looks good.. or in MJ's case.. looks bad.. :wacko:

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Timeline

:(

I'm on 10 hour days right now and woke up last night at 2:30pm and couldn't get back sleep. So, I only got three hours of sleep because I've gotta get up at 5 for work. I feel like poop!

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Timeline

:(

I'm on 10 hour days right now and woke up last night at 2:30pm and couldn't get back sleep. So, I only got three hours of sleep because I've gotta get up at 5 for work. I feel like poop!

UGH... I'm exhausted this week... went to sleep at 9pm and had to force myself out of bed at 8am.. i have no idea why...

No.. I am NOT Preggers

AOS:

Removal of Conditions:

Naturalization

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So my Husband finishes work at the end of next week with his current employer and they interviewed and hired a guy who is supposed to be starting today.

This guy is like an engineer or something and also studying for a degree in computer science - totally way too many qualifications for taking this job - but hey that is a sign of the economy here in Florida.

So they obviously got around to discussing benefits etc with the guy this week - he told them he is declining taking the job. With daycare for his child or children and the paltry amount they pay for benefits (and wages for that matter) the guy makes more on unemployment - so he can't afford to take the job.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
UGH... I'm exhausted this week... went to sleep at 9pm and had to force myself out of bed at 8am.. i have no idea why...

No.. I am NOT Preggers

:idea: sounds like a good off topic rumor - emancipation is preggers! :dance: :dance: :dance:

good morning all, more rain here too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Thanks for the b'day wishes, Carla and Trailmix! I will pass them on. That will make him happy. :) So his birthday present to himself was two extra hours of sleep. But that was because he forgot to set the alarm! :lol: He'll be working late this evening. icon2.gif

OMG, there was this one person I know who had one done and was talking about how she was having trouble with one of them..... and she wanted me to feel them to see what she was talking about! I was like "I don't want to touch them!" She kept insisting so, finally, I kind of gingerly pat-patted them. Then she was like "Not like that! I mean really FEEL them!" So she took my hand and made me FEEL them. :lol: Good times.

Good morning, everyone. I need coffee.

iagree.gif

Me too! :wacko: Morning!

AOS

Sent- 10-21-09

Tracking says Delivered by USPS-10-23-09

Check cashed-10-30-09 (MSC case # on back)

NOA 1 date-10-29-09 (Received Date 10-23-09)

Hard copy NOA - 11-02-09

Touch- 11-03-09

Received bio appt letter-11-07-09(dated 11-03-09)

Bio appt- 11-19-09

Transfer to CSC-11-18-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-19-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-20-09

Hard copy of transfer to CSC- 11-23-09

Touch on 485- 11-24-09 (now processing @ CSC email)

Touch on 485- 11-25-09

Touch on 485- 11-27-09

Touch on 485- 11-30-09

Touch on 485- 12-01-09

Touch on 485- 12-02-09

Touch on 485- 12-03-09

EAD/AP approved-12-18-09

EAD/AP touch- 12-21-09

GC APPROVED!!- 12-21-09

Notice mailed welcoming PR-12-21-09

2nd Card Production ordered email-12-22-09

Approval notice sent-12-28-09

GC arrived in the mail-01-05-10

Done with USCIS until September 14, 2011!!

ROC

Sent: 09-14-11

Received: 09-16-11

Check cashed: 09-21-11

y7nv8l5t.png

Timeline

Okay so Hurley (aka. Jorge) gets the winner of best blog post of the week.. :rofl:

http://dispatchesfromtheisland.blogspot.co...his-summer.html

AOS:

Removal of Conditions:

Naturalization

Timeline
Thanks for the b'day wishes, Carla and Trailmix! I will pass them on. That will make him happy. :) So his birthday present to himself was two extra hours of sleep. But that was because he forgot to set the alarm! :lol: He'll be working late this evening. icon2.gif

OMG, there was this one person I know who had one done and was talking about how she was having trouble with one of them..... and she wanted me to feel them to see what she was talking about! I was like "I don't want to touch them!" She kept insisting so, finally, I kind of gingerly pat-patted them. Then she was like "Not like that! I mean really FEEL them!" So she took my hand and made me FEEL them. :lol: Good times.

I would have felt them :lol:

I guess it's just curiosity, I imagine them to feel fake but I bet they don't which would totally throw me off! :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

I guess it's just curiosity, I imagine them to feel fake but I bet they don't which would totally throw me off! :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.