Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

*opens up Halloween bag for Trailmix's candy*

Edited by lgg

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Yarr,

I be dressed as a pirate today. Maybe I should talk like one too.

Since Halloween is tomorrow, we dressed up today at work :)

Talk Like A Pirate Day has already passed :P

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

Ya, but I look like one today!

If I dressed up on September 19, I'd look weird.

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well I am about to close up shop here at work because I am going up to Amanda's stomping grounds to see Tegan and Sara! I am SO EXCITED!

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Lucky YOU!!!

Tegan and Sara!

I'm envious!

have a great time, Sprails...

:)

Well I am about to close up shop here at work because I am going up to Amanda's stomping grounds to see Tegan and Sara! I am SO EXCITED!

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I missed a conversation about grocery stores! King Soopers here is great. Bags are free and they pack everything up for you. I think everything is fairly cheap as well... I say I think because I've never really compared it to anything else here, just things at home. I'm a really really bad bargin hunter...

I'm trying to convince Bill we should carve pumpkins tonight. I've carved pumpkins every halloween since I was old enough to get in it and scoop out the goo! For some reason he's resisting.

Have fun at the concert Sprailenes!

Timeline
I missed a conversation about grocery stores! King Soopers here is great. Bags are free and they pack everything up for you. I think everything is fairly cheap as well... I say I think because I've never really compared it to anything else here, just things at home. I'm a really really bad bargin hunter...

I'm trying to convince Bill we should carve pumpkins tonight. I've carved pumpkins every halloween since I was old enough to get in it and scoop out the goo! For some reason he's resisting.

LoL, mel has been trying to talk me into carving a pumpkin tonight too. I said OK, but that I didn't want to have anything to do with it. I HATE the smell of pumpkin guts :blush:

Lol I usually help with this kind of stuff for approximately 30 minutes then go and play some xBOX 360 Live or something as she's finishing up :)

My wife has been back since June 5, 2007. Now we're just livin' man, L I V I N :)

Timeline
Good morning everyone. :star:

I love Topo Gigio's trick-or-treating outfit. :luv:

DeadPool, the next time you're on the Island, go to Coombs Country Market where they have the goats on the roof. They sell the grocery bags for 89 cents. Plus, it's a great market! lol

I hate those carts that you have to put money into. But I do appreciate the fact that there are no carts left all over the parking lot. And you are right..... BC is very much more expensive than the rest of the country. That's the paradise premium. ;)

One of our local supermarkets credits you 5 cents for every bag you bring and they use. It's becoming more and more prevalent that Florida is going the way of Canada with the grocery bags. I'm a bit OCD with the environmental thing, so I like that. :)

I have no idea whether to buy Halloween candy or not this year. I've seen a few more kids in the subdivision..... but most of them appear to be beyond the trick-or-treating age. We have never had trick-or-treaters since I've been here, though. lol

Hmm. Now that I think about it.... maybe the bags were 75 cents at Coombs. :unsure:

I've been there! :D No goats, though. :crying:

You're right, it's pretty neat. I like Vancouver Island a lot, especially Victoria. If we were going to move anywhere, I'd definitely want to go there.

Timeline

I learned from the Master, Mom could spot a bargain a mile away and could haggle with the best of them. Lil' Bro' is even better at this than me or maybe even Mom. You do not want to be a salesman when the boyz come looking for a bargain. :devil:

BTW, I still have my Soopercard, along with my Kroger's card, my Tops card, my Albertson's card, my Hyvee card, my Wegman's card, my Jewel-Osco card, my Sobeys card,... :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline
I'll be dressed as a husband tomorrow. Or maybe undressed, given that I'll be with my beloved wife. :)

Have a safe trip but I have a feeling that the wife will be the one in for a hard landing. :devil:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

Here's something I do like about Vancouver and the outlying areas: it's a lot easier to find your way around and it's much faster than driving in Houston. I really like Houston, but the streets are completely screwed up. There's one street that changes its name THREE TIMES and then later reverts to its FIRST NAME! :wacko:

Timeline
Here's something I do like about Vancouver and the outlying areas: it's a lot easier to find your way around and it's much faster than driving in Houston. I really like Houston, but the streets are completely screwed up. There's one street that changes its name THREE TIMES and then later reverts to its FIRST NAME! :wacko:

Just don't drive anytime during or near rush hour. :P

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.