Mephys

Off Topic Part Trois

5,125 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
do any of you use the Firefox add-on called FasterFox? it is actaully quite a handy little add-on...

:no: what does it do?

well the feature I use most is you just have to highlight a word and it is automatically copied.. also this little box will come up and you can search for that word on Google, you tube etc, it will open it up in a new tab or page...

you can set it up to paste either on the right click which I didn't like or by clicking the wheel thinige on the mouse..

Is that all, I thought you were going to say, "it slices, it dices. It's made in Germany, you know the Germans make good stuff." :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
do any of you use the Firefox add-on called FasterFox? it is actaully quite a handy little add-on...

:no: what does it do?

well the feature I use most is you just have to highlight a word and it is automatically copied.. also this little box will come up and you can search for that word on Google, you tube etc, it will open it up in a new tab or page...

you can set it up to paste either on the right click which I didn't like or by clicking the wheel thinige on the mouse..

Is that all, I thought you were going to say, "it slices, it dices. It's made in Germany, you know the Germans make good stuff." :lol:

it does do more then that but those are the features I use most... :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

I just woke up from a nap and I wish I stayed in bed.

So tired and I have a heated blanket.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline
I just woke up from a nap and I wish I stayed in bed.

So tired and I have a heated blanket.

I feel like that most days.

IR5

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

The water stopped working this morning around 9:30. We went into town, so I didn't bother calling the landlords. This happened several weeks ago, but the water was back on in 30 minutes. So we got home tonight and the water was still off. So I decided to stop being a lazy-a$$ and call the landlords. Left a message. I go use the bathroom and flush to toilet. Barely barley drains.

Chris comes running into the bathroom saying "Noooooooooooooooooo, I have to poop, I needed that last flush." :lol:

Timeline
The water stopped working this morning around 9:30. We went into town, so I didn't bother calling the landlords. This happened several weeks ago, but the water was back on in 30 minutes. So we got home tonight and the water was still off. So I decided to stop being a lazy-a$ and call the landlords. Left a message. I go use the bathroom and flush to toilet. Barely barley drains.

Chris comes running into the bathroom saying "Noooooooooooooooooo, I have to poop, I needed that last flush." :lol:

:lol: Looks like it's the dumpster for Chris. :lol:

IR5

Timeline
The water stopped working this morning around 9:30. We went into town, so I didn't bother calling the landlords. This happened several weeks ago, but the water was back on in 30 minutes. So we got home tonight and the water was still off. So I decided to stop being a lazy-a$ and call the landlords. Left a message. I go use the bathroom and flush to toilet. Barely barley drains.

:lol: Looks like it's the dumpster for Chris. :lol:

:lol:

Timeline

Well, things were getting desperate so we ventured outside to see if we could fix the water situation (in the pitch dark). Ashamedly, we brought two buckets, and we were going to fill them from the horses water trough so we could flush the toilet. Yes we live in the sticks. . . . . .

So as we were walking with our lone flashlight and two buckets we heard some water running. We searched through the 8 foot high grass and found the leak. Fixed that. And ta-da we have water at the house.

Apparently, our plumbing is tied into our landlord's horses plumbing and if they get most of the water, we get none. Yup, we live in the sticks. :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
The water stopped working this morning around 9:30. We went into town, so I didn't bother calling the landlords. This happened several weeks ago, but the water was back on in 30 minutes. So we got home tonight and the water was still off. So I decided to stop being a lazy-a$$ and call the landlords. Left a message. I go use the bathroom and flush to toilet. Barely barley drains.

:lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Well, things were getting desperate so we ventured outside to see if we could fix the water situation (in the pitch dark). Ashamedly, we brought two buckets, and we were going to fill them from the horses water trough so we could flush the toilet. Yes we live in the sticks. . . . . .

So as we were walking with our lone flashlight and two buckets we heard some water running. We searched through the 8 foot high grass and found the leak. Fixed that. And ta-da we have water at the house.

Apparently, our plumbing is tied into our landlord's horses plumbing and if they get most of the water, we get none. Yup, we live in the sticks. :thumbs:

That's too funny. I thought you were going to say, you got the buckets to poop in :lol:

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Timeline

Who's your landlord, Mister Ed? :lol: Horses before humans, after all they need to have their toilets working, don't they? :lol:

Mumsie was going to make some obscure literary reference to Gulliver's Travels which would make the horses the equivalent of houhonyms and, given that they didn't have functional indoor plumbing, Chris and MrsCat would be yahoos. :o

IR5

Timeline
Mumsie was going to make some obscure literary reference to Gulliver's Travels which would make the horses the equivalent of houhonyms and, given that they didn't have functional indoor plumbing, Chris and MrsCat would be yahoos. :o

:lol: - I'm lost. Must youtube Gulliver's Travels

Timeline

:lol: - I'm lost. Must youtube Gulliver's Travels

:lol: Don't worry about it, next week Mumsie will make an obscure reference to The Faerie Queene. :bonk:

IR5

Timeline

the neighbors look like they are going to have a party outside the apartment building today,a kid's party.... so the hubby and I are trying to find something to do to get out of here .. :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.