Mephys

Off Topic Part Trois

5,125 posts in this topic

My dad cooks turnip... I don't eat it LOL

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
There's some sort of fashion show going on here today and there's models standing around outside my office and I am sitting here enjoying my very fattening fries and tuna melt... :lol:

Go outside and eat your sandwich right in front of them and loudly proclaim, from time to time, "this is the best sandwich I've ever tasted. Want a bite?" Make sure that you wave it in front of them. :devil:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline
Good morning everyone. Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving dinner? I made turkey meatloaf! :lol: Busy week this week. I have some training to participate in, meeting up with some new found girlfriends for coffee and a Dr.'s appointment today.

Hope eveyone enjoys their day!

COFFEE-23.jpg

ty ty ty. it's still freaking cold here at work. no heat yet! :ranting:

Cold??? SON YOU GOTTA GROW YOURSELF A PAIR. :P

IR5

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I like nature as much as the next person, and perhaps I just take advantage of the fall colours being from Ontario and all BUT I have never encountered so many people who'll drive up to places like Vermont and stuff just to see "the foliage".

My boss went up this weekend, and some of the members are talking about going next weekend.

Wow dying leaves.. who woulda thunkit.

Like I said, I came from an area that had beautiful fall colours every year, so I guess I just took advantage of it and would have never thought that people drive far and wide to witness it.

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
I like nature as much as the next person, and perhaps I just take advantage of the fall colours being from Ontario and all BUT I have never encountered so many people who'll drive up to places like Vermont and stuff just to see "the foliage".

My boss went up this weekend, and some of the members are talking about going next weekend.

Like I said, I came from an area that had beautiful fall colours every year, so I guess I just took advantage of it and would have never thought that people drive far and wide to witness it.

Did your boss say if he smoked the leaves? :lol:

IR5

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah, it is an interesting phenomenon. Don't they have trees in their neighbourhood??

Speaking of fall, it's umm snowing here, as in -7 and there is actual snow sitting on the ground...what's up with that? Oh right, this is Canada. However! It's supposed to warm up to 14-20 later in the week.

Timeline
Yeah, it is an interesting phenomenon. Don't they have trees in their neighbourhood??

Speaking of fall, it's umm snowing here, as in -7 and there is actual snow sitting on the ground...what's up with that? Oh right, this is Canada. However! It's supposed to warm up to 14-20 later in the week.

It is! There's trees here, I guess NJ trees just don't change colours the same as those Vermont Maples. :lol:

I know I shouldn't laugh but I do find it rather hilarious.

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

I'm going shopping with my mom today for an outfit for my shower :)

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Timeline

Did your boss say if he smoked the leaves? :lol:

She may.. she is afterall a yankees fan. :P

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
I'm going shopping with my mom today for an outfit for my shower :)

Just make sure it's waterproof. :lol:

IR5

Timeline

so hubby found out yesterday that he didn't get the day shift :crying:

I cried when he told me.... I am getting awfully tired of these long evenings/nights alone :(

I am also not getting enough sleep because of this stupid shift...

they did tell him that he is first in line when another day shift spot opens.. but that probably won't be for another couple of months..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Good morning everyone. Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving dinner? I made turkey meatloaf! :lol: Busy week this week. I have some training to participate in, meeting up with some new found girlfriends for coffee and a Dr.'s appointment today.

COFFEE-23.jpg

it's not supposed to be 55 degrees inside the building.... :angry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Here's something amusing I found today.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline
so hubby found out yesterday that he didn't get the day shift :crying:

I cried when he told me.... I am getting awfully tired of these long evenings/nights alone :(

I am also not getting enough sleep because of this stupid shift...

they did tell him that he is first in line when another day shift spot opens.. but that probably won't be for another couple of months..

((((((((((marilyn))))))))))

Just hang in a few more months! At least it's in months and not years. I am sorry to hear that he didn't get the shift though. :(

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

COFFEE-23.jpg

it's not supposed to be 55 degrees inside the building.... :angry:

That sucks, errr...you have to adapt, improvise, overcome. Put all the junk mail in a pile and start a bonfire. :devil: I mean it's not as if you have to throw a halfback option pass to Lance Rentzel. :lol: BTW, have you seen my Joey Heatherton poster? :lol:

IR5

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.