Mephys

Off Topic Part Trois

5,125 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
:o

You are a bloodbank reject! Oh my oh my. I don't understand the UK connection though.

I also don't understand why they check your cholesterol when you donate blood.

I know! I feel so ashamed! :crying:

He said it was because of the mad cow disease. And all this time I thought it was because of my pleasant personality that people were calling me a mad cow. :hehe:

The cholesterol thing was interesting. Maybe it's an incentive? :unsure:

Well well well. Mad cow, that would never had occured to me!

That's a pretty crappy incentive, how about a doughnut and a coke.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
That's a pretty crappy incentive, how about a doughnut and a coke.

:lol: I didn't even get a drink of water! And I had walked a mile in record-breaking temperatures today. And then I had to walk a mile back. I shouldn't have worn flip-flops. lol

Oh! And other than the guy who told me they didn't want my blood, everyone was super miserable! What the heck? I wanted to leave 5 minutes after I got there! So different. lol

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I hear you on the flip flops! I went for a Florida walk one day - in a brand new pair of flip flops, I didn't even get past our house, just around the corner and I limped back :lol:

Filed: Timeline
I hear you on the flip flops! I went for a Florida walk one day - in a brand new pair of flip flops, I didn't even get past our house, just around the corner and I limped back :lol:

:lol: I was going to go for a nice pedicure after my walk so someone would rub my feet. Now I think they would rub my skin off when they scrubbed them so I'm not going. lol

iagree.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
:o

You are a bloodbank reject! Oh my oh my. I don't understand the UK connection though.

I also don't understand why they check your cholesterol when you donate blood.

I know! I feel so ashamed! :crying:

He said it was because of the mad cow disease. And all this time I thought it was because of my pleasant personality that people were calling me a mad cow. :hehe:

Who does that guy think you are, Denny Crane? :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

I am not sure what to do.. David wanted me to get tickets for a tour of Dodger stadium for this weekend.. but the thing is I am all baseballed out.... we went to a bunch of baseball games etc this year already...

so I was searching for something else to do and I found this acrobatic show that I know we would both like... but there are only 7 tickets left... and I can't call and ask him because he left his phone at home :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

I bought the tickets for the acrobat show :P.. I figured we could go on a tour of Dodger Stadium anytime.. and we don't get a a lot of chances to see an acrobat show like this.. and yes I know my hubby will like t.. our favourite part of the LA County fair is going to see the acrobat show.. I was going to wait til he got home to ask but there were only 5 tickets left..

this is the show i bought tickets for.. .. regular price was 30 bucks and I got them for 15 bucks at Goldstar.. :thumbs:

Shangri-La Chinese Acrobats

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Aw man, I'm so jealous.

I want to see Chinese Acrobats so bad.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Aw man, I'm so jealous.

have you ever seen them live? what they can do is so amazing

No, I havn't see them live.

I hear the child ones are AMAZING.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline
Aw man, I'm so jealous.

have you ever seen them live? what they can do is so amazing

No, I havn't see them live.

I hear the child ones are AMAZING.

yeah they are... I can't wait to go... :dance:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I saw ICE today! I was in the car with my hubby and he pulled up to a stop light and they were right beside me. I was thinking, wow, that's a really big cop car since it just said "police" all over it... then I noticed it said Department of Homeland Security on the side. Police? From the Department of Homeland security? Then as the car took off faster then us I saw the big badge that said ICE on the back side. Before this they were just mythical creatures like goblins or fire breathing dragons :P

Edited by Hugglebuggles

Good morning. After being away for a couple of weeks I thought an interesting coffee cup would be fun! Little did I know the coffee critique police would be around... :P Hope this one is more to your liking? Only holes, are the one in the donut!

Enjoy your day!

2833121790_21ee0f26b0.jpg

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Good morning. After being away for a couple of weeks I thought an interesting coffee cup would be fun! Little did I know the coffee critique police would be around... :P Hope this one is more to your liking? Only holes, are the one in the donut!

Enjoy your day!

2833121790_21ee0f26b0.jpg

:wub: ty carla!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.