Mephys

Off Topic Part Trois

5,125 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I have not seen or heard of those either..

3382797933_aaf4c87ef8.jpg

you can buy them individually from Amazon.. yikes they are $1.15 plus about 8 dollars for shipping.. :o

http://www.amazon.com/Ferrero-Kinder-Bueno-43g/dp/B000LQOI88

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline

you can buy them individually from Amazon.. yikes they are $1.15 plus about 8 dollars for shipping.. :o

They are really big in Europe...love getting them as my morning snack! and in the ads they are positioned as full of milk for kids instead of drinking it...that got me ;) LOL

Btw, my medical is monday...got 2 shots coz my vaccination record is missing...my arm is aching, what an excuse not to do work, kick back and watch the View ;)

Timeline

They are really big in Europe...love getting them as my morning snack! and in the ads they are positioned as full of milk for kids instead of drinking it...that got me ;) LOL

Btw, my medical is monday...got 2 shots coz my vaccination record is missing...my arm is aching, what an excuse not to do work, kick back and watch the View ;)

Eww the view? I'd rather get a colonoscopy :lol:

There is a hilarious thread in the PI regional forum about whether or not your wife shaves. I just found it too funny to pass up :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

There is a hilarious thread in the PI regional forum about whether or not your wife shaves. I just found it too funny to pass up :rofl:

Dona nd I cracked up at that too - is that where he said it's like his wife got her legs waxed as a baby? :)

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Timeline

Dona nd I cracked up at that too - is that where he said it's like his wife got her legs waxed as a baby? :)

roflmao thats the one. I was going to post, but I know that I'd probably get a suspension :whistle:

Timeline

Yeah, whateva...Kathy Griffin was on, she's good and tells it like it iz ;)

Timeline

I've seen her perform standup before. I donno, she falls into that group of comics that I just don't get how people find them funny (Dane Cook for example)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I've seen her perform standup before. I donno, she falls into that group of comics that I just don't get how people find them funny (Dane Cook for example)

I like Kathy, here standup is ok - but really I like her D list show, the way she goes about stuff is FUNNY.

Timeline

I asked my Filipina co-worker about the whole not shaving thing - she was really grossed out. She's like, "only the old women don't shave!!"

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Timeline
i think some women are blessed with really fine to no hair on their legs... wish I was that lucky... :P

I am that way - and it's blond, to boot. But I still shave. I refuse to show my legs if they're unshaven!

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Timeline
I like Kathy, here standup is ok - but really I like her D list show, the way she goes about stuff is FUNNY.

Totally :thumbs:

She has a book out now, I am kinda curious...especially that she really has a big mouth ;)...

I'm going to buy her book, just waiting for it to come out in paperback.

Timeline

Hmmm, well, i've never seen her show. I refuse to watch reality t.v. shows, I think they are the bane of civilization and the downfall of society. Melodramatic much? :lol:

Timeline
Hmmm, well, i've never seen her show. I refuse to watch reality t.v. shows, I think they are the bane of civilization and the downfall of society. Melodramatic much? :lol:

LOL...I am a media junkie and I watch reality TV because it shapes reality, so I just wanna be ready for it just in case it happens to me :)...so alienated from the "real" world...truth is, media studies are part of my job, so I have a perfect excuse to indulge :luv:

Trailmix, I am gonna take a walk to indigo soon to check out KG latest work ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.