• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Welcome back Carla good to see you and glad you had such a great trip!

Good morning all!

I was wondering where you were. I was looking at the time and thinking "Shouldn't she be up by now?" :lol:

:lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good morning all. Ethan has left for the summer. :(

I know it'll go by so fast and Mike and I have a lot of things planned anyways to make the time go by. Still hard though.

It's nice when just my mom comes here but when my uncle comes too I get annoyed, he's the type who is ALWAYS telling jokes and I am not always in the mood for it. He kept turning our AC down to 50 as well, and we kept telling him it was in fahrenheit, but he kept saying it wasn't him and pretending he didn't even know where the dial for the AC was.

I mean they would sit on the balcony with the door open and they'd have the AC blaring... hello? I can see dollar bills flying out the window. Oh well it was just a weekend. I still get annoyed by him sometimes though.

I miss my son. :( I feel weird without him around. What will I do? I feel like everything I do somehow revolves around him... I kind of feel lost.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's only 8:32 am and my boss is already bugging the SHITE out of me! haha She's only been here for 15 minutes and already she's making every one crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Oh, Good morning :D

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Timeline
It'll pass, Nev. The first few days are always the hardest. (F)

Oh, and I would be totally ticked if someone did that at my house, also. :angry:

Hey Krikit-

Are we sending in our applications tomorrow?

My eyes filled with grit

Good morning all. Ethan has left for the summer. :(

I know it'll go by so fast and Mike and I have a lot of things planned anyways to make the time go by. Still hard though.

It's nice when just my mom comes here but when my uncle comes too I get annoyed, he's the type who is ALWAYS telling jokes and I am not always in the mood for it. He kept turning our AC down to 50 as well, and we kept telling him it was in fahrenheit, but he kept saying it wasn't him and pretending he didn't even know where the dial for the AC was.

I mean they would sit on the balcony with the door open and they'd have the AC blaring... hello? I can see dollar bills flying out the window. Oh well it was just a weekend. I still get annoyed by him sometimes though.

I miss my son. :( I feel weird without him around. What will I do? I feel like everything I do somehow revolves around him... I kind of feel lost.

Awww, I'm sorry you're feeling so lost Nev. (F) Try to look at this as a good opportunity to do some things for YOU during his absence. It's important to be there for your kids, but truly, revolving everything around them is not healthy. Enjoying time with your husband, going out with some girlfriends, taking a long bath, reading a good book that you've been waiting to read...enjoy some time around some activities developing and growning for you.

carlahmsb4.gif

Timeline

You're right carla.. I will do things for me. These first few days will be weird... especially the small things like cooking just for the two of us. Mike and I have a lot of concerts and road trips planned for the summer. It'll be okay.

:)

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
You're right carla.. I will do things for me. These first few days will be weird... especially the small things like cooking just for the two of us. Mike and I have a lot of concerts and road trips planned for the summer. It'll be okay.

I know you were not looking forward to Ethan being away. I'm sure part of him wants you in Canada with him this summer as well. But you know you are doing it for his benefit..because you are a great parent!

Krikit-Do I send this by USPS or FEdex?

ps- I just saw this at the time of the VJ page as an advertisement..

Immigration Attorney

If we can't win your case it can't be won! 1-877-223-4684

Haha! That's really not a nice thing to say or an effective pitch.

My eyes filled with grit

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Road trip! Krikit will probably want to come with you guys!

So where are you going?

Timeline

We are going to spend a weekend in Boston... I'd like to catch a redsox game... just to say I have. I like baseball... a lot. :lol:

There's a few weekends planned down at the shore, Baltimore, Six Flags, Hershey park and MAYBE North Carolina. Depends though.

On wednesday we're going to DC for Canada day. It'll be fun. Time will pass fast.

Donne moi une poptart!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.