Krikit

What's For Dinner - Part Deux

2,275 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

last night I was going to make spaghetti sauce but the flavour wasn't quite right so I said the heck with this and added a little chili powder and cumin and made an impromptu chili spaghetti.. it turned out pretty good actaully... the sauce part was just a couple of fresh tomatoes and a can of Italian diced tomatoes and I added a few extra spices...

today we had Subway which we ate at the park.. it was kind of chilly :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fiance's bringing home cheese pizza from work.

He gets spoiled working at Target, they get them food ALL THE TIME.

They had subway on black friday :lol:

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
the sauce part was just a couple of fresh tomatoes and a can of Italian diced tomatoes and I added a few extra spices...

It may have been the tomatoes. I find the pre-flavoured tomatoes taste really weird. and yucky

no it wasn't the canned tomatoes.. I always use them and don't find them wierd and yucky ..lol... i think the fresh tomatoes weren't ripe enough and didn't have a lot of flavour...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

I made spinach lasagna yesterday. Have a lot left over of course because I made a large pan. Had a spinach salad to go with it, however now I'm wondering why I did that as it may have been too much spinach. :lol: We're having it as leftovers tonight.

carlahmsb4.gif

Hubby is taking me out for a steak supper! Woo-hoo!!!!! :dance:

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Filed: Timeline

I ended up making teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and rice. I flavoured the rice with a couple of packets of beef Bovril, some shallots, and some frozen peas. It was good.

No clue as to what we'll have this evening. My daughter mentioned her Sunday roast yesterday and now I have a craving for that. LOL

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I made chicken burgers, spinach and corn last night. The chicken burgers were Jane's brand and they were horrible. I put them in the oven, since that was how they said to do it, but I don't know that frying them would have helped.

So we threw them away and ate spinach and corn - it was not a great dinner :lol:

My mom's so cute.

She called and told me that she's going grocery shopping after work, and then was gonna get my step dad to come to town to have supper with us, and then we can go shopping.

I said "Who's we?" She goes: " Well me and yOU!" YAY for my mom taking me out for supper :)

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.