Krikit

What's For Dinner - Part Deux

2,275 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
RYCK gets the honour of the first post:

Going to Texas Roadhouse tonight with the wifey...there or Woody's BBQ ... don't feel like cooking today ;)

I LOVE Taxas Roadhouse. They opened one here in MN finally.

Tonight however, we're having company over for dinner.....Grilled Rack of Lamb :) :)

LPR since 2003 and will be applying for Naturalization soon. Currently working on I-130 for my son.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

MMM, sounds good, I always wanted to try a rack of lamb... I am making eggplant parmigana tonight....

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well tonight I'm going out to a lovely tapas restaurant in Philly with Mrs. Amanda, Mrs. Jill and Mrs. Poprocks. :D

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah have a great time!!

Well I was slow cooking beef in the oven for shephards pie and then I warmed up some water to make bread and promptly turned the oven off :blink:

So it didn't cook as long as it should, I have it back on now, shephards pie tomorrow - tonight, chinese food!

I was starving when I got home from work so I just cooked pasta and threw spaghetti sauce in it.

Kinda boring, but it was food.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Had tomato and mozzarella ravioli tonight. I am in the process of cooking a couple big things so I don't have to spend a lot of time on meals during the week. I'm cooking pork in the crockpot in root beer and then I will shred it and add bbq sauce so we can have pulled pork sammies and I also cooked chicken breasts, shredded them and added diced green chiles, salsa, taco seasoning and green onions to make a filling for burritos and quesadillas. I'm going to Storyland tomorrow with LIL BEEBOP (for Jill and Nev) and a friend and her kids, so I won't be able to do the big cooking tomorrow.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Timeline

It was a lot of fun!! We will most definitely be doing it again sometime. Our little crew just keeps on getting bigger and it's just really nice to hang out with people who understand what you're going through. You can try to explain it to someone who lives here, but they don't really understand.

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

hubby and I tired out a new place yesterday called Tortas Sinola.... we wanted to see if the tortas were any good there... the tortas weren't that great but the Agua Fresca (fresh fruit water) was fantastic... We both got watermelon and it tasted like you were drinking a watermelon.. mm yummy!!

for dinner we had a frozen pizza from the Fresh and Easy Market.. it was super delish for a frozen pizza...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
It was a lot of fun!! We will most definitely be doing it again sometime. Our little crew just keeps on getting bigger and it's just really nice to hang out with people who understand what you're going through. You can try to explain it to someone who lives here, but they don't really understand.

EXACTLY!! No matter how many American friends I make here, it's not the same as being friends with Canadians and able to talk about stuff that only WE understand!! Oh and the restaurant Nev picked was really good, Tapas and delicious food. My favourite was the eggplant and lentil empanada with lots of spices, soooo yummy :D

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

planning on making my chili cheese dog casserole.. I haven't made it in ages...

I usually serve it with rice but I think I am just going to have it with garlic bread today

mvSuprise-hug.gif

EXACTLY!! No matter how many American friends I make here, it's not the same as being friends with Canadians and able to talk about stuff that only WE understand!! Oh and the restaurant Nev picked was really good, Tapas and delicious food. My favourite was the eggplant and lentil empanada with lots of spices, soooo yummy :D

Hopefully you guys will accept my crazy self into your group after I move :P

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Timeline

Hopefully you guys will accept my crazy self into your group after I move :P

Of course! The more the merrier :D

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.