Krikit

What's For Dinner - Part Deux

2,275 posts in this topic

Today I'm going to lunch with a friend, and Gene is having lunch with a gift certificate he got at Christmas at a local pub. I'm eating Tex-Mex at Chevy's, he's going to have...probably a burger. lol With a healthy lunch, we'll probably not have any supper, but maybe some popcorn early evening if we're watching a movie or something.

carlahmsb4.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Tonight, the husband and I are going out to dinner... literally. We are gonna walk to the neighborhood pizza pub and pig out on grease. Problem is, I just stuck my head out and realized its below freezing out. Bah.

Finally married... and still married... ;)

Green card received: March 18, 2011

Removal of Conditions:

GC Expiration: March 11, 2012

Documents sent: December 13, 2011

NOA-1 received: December 15, 2011

Check cashed: Red said yes when asked

Biometrics: January 25, 2012

Letter approving 10-year GC: September 7, 2012

Production of 10-year GC: September 15, 2012

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

a few weeks ago we bought some steamfresh frozen vegetables... you just throw the whole bag in the microwave for a few minutes..

they are actaully quite tasty.. today we had broccoli and cheese sauce and the broccoli was still nice and crisp and not soggy at all...

they also do rice packages..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My son bought me a vegetarian cook book for Christmas, so I am making a recipe from it today: Avocado soup. :D

MMM.

I lurve avocados.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
Oh wow. You'll have to tell us how that turns out, Sprailenes. I've never heard of avocado soup.

Okay, you have to answer me this..... how do you pronounce your screen name and where did it come from? I pronounce it Spray-leans. Have I got it correct?

Yaw.

you can call me Nevada or Nev though.. :P

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Mathew and I are making Shrimp Alfredo and eating it together on webcam tonight. :luv: :luv:

Naturalization

04/10/17- N-400 Filed

04/12/17- Received Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

04/13/17- Credit Card Charged

04/14/17- NOA

05/08/17- Biometrics

05/11/17- In Line

05/22/17- Interview Scheduled

06/28/17- Interview(Approved)

08/29/17 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Oh wow. You'll have to tell us how that turns out, Sprailenes. I've never heard of avocado soup.

Okay, you have to answer me this..... how do you pronounce your screen name and where did it come from? I pronounce it Spray-leans. Have I got it correct?

That's how I pronounce it too!

I have decided to make potato salad, beans and either chicken or pork chops tonight.

Last night we had a frozen pizza, well cooked - it had a whole wheat crust and was really good actually - with salad.

Timeline

So now that I have my kitchen together and we stocked up at costco, I'm totally ready to bounce into this thread too! Tonight I pulled out my brand new slow cooker and I'm making a beef pot roast with onions and carrots and mashed potatoes. It's my very first attempt at slow cooking anything, or making pot roasts, so I'm hoping it comes out ok. It smells good right now.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.