Krikit

What's For Dinner - Part Deux

2,275 posts in this topic

Last night we had an asparagus frittata. It was very very good! Tonight I found a recipe for an apricot chicken that has yogurt in it. It sounds delicious. I'll have rice and a salad with it.

carlahmsb4.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

We ended up having chicken curry and basmati last night. But I prepped the shiskabobs and tzatziki for tonight so we're having that with the greek salad and garlic butter rice this evening. No wait. Maybe I want homemade tomato soup and salad or grilled cheese.

Oh good Lord. I guess I'll see how I feel in a few hours. lol

Welcome home, Mal! How was the homecoming? What train station did you come into? I know there's a car train which comes into Sanford. We were thinking of that for our commute back and forth to DC.

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just veggie burgers and fries tonight... gotta make it quick... hockey practice.

I am going to try and get out of it though... I would rather stay home and clean a bit.

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We are having oven roasted salmon tonight. I think I will serve it with pasta tossed with cherry tomatoes and fresh basil.

Finally married... and still married... ;)

Green card received: March 18, 2011

Removal of Conditions:

GC Expiration: March 11, 2012

Documents sent: December 13, 2011

NOA-1 received: December 15, 2011

Check cashed: Red said yes when asked

Biometrics: January 25, 2012

Letter approving 10-year GC: September 7, 2012

Production of 10-year GC: September 15, 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Dad is taking us out to dinner tonight, don't know where yet, though.

Krikit, thank you. :) It was okay, my dad left 1.5hrs after I got here which ticked off the rest of the family. I came into the downtown Orlando station. The train I was on doesn't stop in Sanford, only the Auto Train does. :)

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Timeline

Ahh the auto train - I think that is a brilliant idea - I researched the auto train as we lived right next to Sanford - so that goes from DC to Sanford, how handy is that for you krikit!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

oh the rolls were so yummy...

I was worried they wouldn't turn out that good because I used all purpose flour and not bread flour but they still came out nice and fluffy...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Holy shmoley. I just checked the cost of the auto train. Besides the fact that it takes 5 hours longer than if we'd driven, the round trip cost for the dates we're thinking of going is $971!!! :o And that was with the AAA discount! :blink: No idea if there are taxes on top of that. I guess it's time to read the 36 page relocation manual to see what costs are covered. <_<

We had tomato soup and leftover ribs and chicken for dinner. lol

iagree.gif

Timeline
Holy shmoley. I just checked the cost of the auto train. Besides the fact that it takes 5 hours longer than if we'd driven, the round trip cost for the dates we're thinking of going is $971!!! :o And that was with the AAA discount! :blink: No idea if there are taxes on top of that. I guess it's time to read the 36 page relocation manual to see what costs are covered. <_<

We had tomato soup and leftover ribs and chicken for dinner. lol

That dinner sounds great, the train trip is pricey!

Well since you had that I don't feel weird posting that we are having french onion soup and perogies :lol:

Well since you had that I don't feel weird posting that we are having french onion soup and perogies :lol:

:lol:

They strangely go together and it doesn't sound weird at all. lol

My excuse is that I am making meals out of what I have on hand.... so I can empty out my fridge and cupboards. :cry:

iagree.gif

Timeline
:lol:

They strangely go together and it doesn't sound weird at all. lol

My excuse is that I am making meals out of what I have on hand.... so I can empty out my fridge and cupboards. :cry:

umm yeah..me too :unsure:

I feel bad for you having to leave the sunny sandbar.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.