mNr

going home

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey all Im in the Philippines right now but will be home soon on the 25th just in time for our first year wedding anniversary which is on the 26th. Im having a great time here and my 36 days vacation went by so fast so sad to leave my family behind again but at the same time happy that im bringing home with me my 3 boys and be togetehr again with my husband whom i missed somuch..Oh well this is life you have to sacrifice somethings to be able to achieve something. Im not sure when we can visit my family again but the time i spent with them are so precious, and the pasyal and traffic and the tawadan sa palengke are some of the things i enjoyed doing while im here.and the never ending gala with my sisters and cousin hanggang sa sumuko ang mga binti sa kalalakad...hayyyy kaka miss agad.

DSC01000.jpg

PUERTO GALERA/SUMMER '08

Congrats on bringing your children with you. My wife has been back in Parañaque since March 1 and will be flying home Friday.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

I know exactly how you feel. Being with your relatives once again there is a happy experience and for sure when you and your children are here, you will be preoccupied with a lot of things at home. Life there is exciting especially if you have good people to spend your vacation with. I also miss my old life there where I have to take the tricycle to the market, jeepney to the next town and our long tiring trip going to our province. Good luck on your travel back to the US. I also miss the smiles of people and the never ending "kumustahan and puyatan" plus of course the native foods.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

i think thats how really life is..sacrifice,love and happiness very relevant with it each other.

October 26, 2009 >AOS package sent thru USPS priority mail (day1)

October 29, 2009 >Item delivered Chicago IL, 60680 (Recieved Date) (day4)

November 3, 2009 >Notice date for I-485, I-131, I-765 (NOA's) (day9)

November 6, 2009 >Recieved in the Mail (day12)

November 6, 2009 >Touched (day12)

November 6, 2009 >Notice date for biometrics letter (day12)

November 26, 2009 >Biometrics letter recieved (Appointment date: Nov.27) (day32)

November 27, 2009 >Biometrics Appointment Done (day33)

November 27, 2009 >Touched :D(day33)

December 16, 2009 >Touched EAD "Card Production Ordered" (day53)

December 16, 2009 >Touched AP (day53)

December 17, 2009 >Touched EAD (day54)

December 17, 2009 >Touched AP (day54)

December 18, 2009 >Touched AP (day55)

December 21, 2009 >Recieved Advanced parole in the mail (day58)

December 21, 2009 >Touched EAD"Card production ordered" (day58)

February 04, 2010 > Interview @ 12:30 pm,done and approved (day103)

February 11, 2010 > Welcome Letter Aarrived

February 16, 2010 > GC Recieved

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

i can 100% relate to you!!! the reason why im not eligible for citizenship is because of the numbers of days stayed out of the country. me and son stayed in PI for 10 months to be with my husband and spend precious time and we got back feb of this year, when we got married, i stayed in the Phils for almost 2yrs but with a reentry of course since i was taking my nursing degree at the same time. its too hard, really hard.... i have to go back and forth to spend time with my husband while my i-130 is still on the process and will take forever and half for him to come and be together forever.

good for you coz you already have your husband, and kids with you..... but of course the rest of the family is still there....

i even made a promise to myself that i will throw a huge party for all the people from this site who can come if my husband will be here in the US. but thats not till maybe 3 yrs from now...

i always think of it as "THERE IS ALWAYS TIME FOR EVERYTHING"

GOOD LUCK THOUGH AND TAKE IT EASY....

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.