jeannineabdouh

what if my husband were to come here without a visa?

55 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
You wanna tell me how that makes it illegal?
Entering the USA without a visa when it is required and you ask me why that would be illegal?

Just back away from the keyboard and let adults talk please.

moving right along

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
So is the key word for illegal desperate? Why don't people stop lookin into it like its negative. The person just asked if he did come can he get a visa..the person was curious. My gosh..I am an American and I am not worried about it messing with my case one bit or even making it harder.
BTW if you think that illegal immigration does not adversely affect legal immigration then perhaps you are naive. You may want to read legal briefs on immigration law because it is mostly created because in reponse to illegals. IMO, any mention of illegal means should be immediately met with a member ban. And yes, entering the USA without a visa is illegal from Morroco and this person, who filed just this past February is just a little stircrazy.

Naive huh? Name calling too..Isnt this just wonderful. Perhaps I am naive, and Perhaps you don't understand what the girl was asking. So I can take naive if you can just admit that she was just askin a simple question that was not to be condemned by another human that is not of the Gov. that makes laws nor by a higher power. As far as it effecting you or me it will more than likely not. Lets use some common sense here. The reality of it is, that he didnt go to the POE and ask yet. There is such things as what if...And when he does and it effects you and me then I will give you a special message to update you, or you can to visajourney look in the guide and you might just find her name posted there tellin us why she has a law under her and her husband name..

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
You wanna tell me how that makes it illegal?
Entering the USA without a visa when it is required and you ask me why that would be illegal?

Just back away from the keyboard and let adults talk please.

So simply say that in that certain country he can not get a visa like that it is illegal..The end..You're right I will back away and let the adults do the talkin here. Finally someone is going to be an adult and take over and talk reasonable..You better take your own advice and step away too. You played the game with me buddy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
why get on my butt im not making ANY HARDER FOR YOU THEN YOU ARE FOR YOURSELF DON'T GO AND JUDGE ME FOR MY DECISIONS IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DON'T POST ...AND BY THE WAY I HAVE PAID FOR MY HUSBAND TO COME .....PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T BELONG IN FORUMS LIKE THIS I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER NOT PUT THEM DOWN

Actually (and please stop with the all caps) there's no reason to go off on the poster, jeannine. You are suggesting finding a way for your husband to come here without a visa. That would be wrong. And illegal. I don't think the poster was putting you down, but merely asking you to realize that suggesting for others to help you find a way to circumvent the system that everyone on VJ is using, is well, offensive.

I am sure there's a way for you to get a 2nd job to prove above the poverty lines. How about your assets? Can you use those? Is your husband able to help you pay for things or perhaps send you money to put in savings? Is there anyone you can find to co-sponsor?

It's frustrating and difficult, but it doesn't help to 'yell' at someone who gets angry when you post comments about wanting to get around the visa situation.

Anytime my Sister. Also we might want to keep it in mind that certain countries really want to make sure that the men can financially support there spouse or fiance's exspecially when the country that they are comming from is known for the females being Prostitutes. So Jeannine look at going the K3 route.

I really hope you aren't implying something about the poster who disagreed with the OP, and whose SO is from the Philippines. Because if you are, that's pretty low.

What is low is a person asking a question because she's in pain then all of sudden she gets ragged on.

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Timeline
im wondering what would happen if my husband came from morocco without a visa would he get a tempory one would they let him in the country here..im just curious what would happen please let me know at this point we are both desperate.... i know but im here desperate hes deperate just really trying to find alternate routes... why get on my butt im not making ANY HARDER FOR YOU THEN YOU ARE FOR YOURSELF DON'T GO AND JUDGE ME FOR MY DECISIONS... PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T BELONG IN FORUMS LIKE THIS I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER...

What you are looking for is a way around the visa laws. You are desperate and will try anything, including him coming without a visa. THIS IS VISAJOURNEY, not DESPERATE TO GET AROUND VISA LAWS JOURNEY. Why get on your butt? Because you come on the site stating that you want to avoid doing what everyone here is doing, legal means. PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T BELONG IN FORUMS LIKE THIS. People like you DO MAKE IT HARDER FOR PEOPLE LIKE US who follow proper channels. You are truly delusional if you think you will get support for some cockeyed scheme evading a visa on this website. Best of luck to you two doing it the legal way, bad luck to you both if you do it illegally.

:angry:

Usagroom I hate to put it to you this way but it's the 100's of Illigal Chinese Sweat Shops that they have in New York that may make it harder for you, not what Jeannine was asking.

Timeline
Naive huh? Name calling too..
No need for namecalling. The answer to the OP is your husband would be refused entry unless there are asylum or other extenuating circumstances. There are no "alternate" legal means. Best of luck to you two doing it the legal way, bad luck to you both if you do it illegally.

Usagroom I hate to put it to you this way but it's the 100's of Illigal Chinese Sweat Shops that they have in New York that may make it harder for you, not what Jeannine was asking.

So Philipinas are prostitutes and Chinese are illegal sweatshoppers? What are Muslim ladies since you are so quick with the stereotypes?

Edited by usagroom

moving right along

OP -- Please focus on your special needs child and not your lovelife. Every dollar you spend on this expensive process takes away from him/her. Your marrying a foreigner without investigating/understanding his visa options, especially considering your economic situation, was not a good idea, IMO.

Timeline
Naive huh? Name calling too..
No need for namecalling. The answer to the OP is your husband would be refused entry unless there are asylum or other extenuating circumstances. There are no "alternate" legal means. Best of luck to you two doing it the legal way, bad luck to you both if you do it illegally.

So Philipinas are prostitutes and Chinese are illegal sweatshoppers? What are Muslim ladies since you are so quick with the stereotypes?

Muslim women are wise enough to know not to be promised a false dream and traffic here to the United States and forced to pay off a debt by prostituting in illegal massage parlors.

Timeline
Muslim women are wise enough to know not to be promised a false dream and traffic here to the United States and forced to pay off a debt by prostituting in illegal massage parlors.

You show that Armenian women like you are lowlife cretins so go crawl back under the bigoted and hateful rock from which you oozed.

Edited by usagroom

moving right along

this thread is closed for numerous TOS violation

(e.g name calling, personal insults, personal attacks, stereotyping and so on)

VJ Moderation

Edited by RonMay

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.