Nagishkaw

Sunday in MENA

59 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
1917271b4tbkt4t9t.gif

Checking in, been so tired, last week was absolutely a horror, I think I average about three hours of sleep. Sometimes I just wish I could just get in the bed next to my patients and let the nurses just care for me. Of course all I do is pour over medical records, and oh what fun is that when you are dead tired. I hope this week goes better, I have till August, but that seems a million years away. When I am this tired I find I want to eat, and eat anything and everything, today I am going to have chicken livers, I know most people think they are gross, but I love them. Tomorrow back to the hospital of pain for more fun and games. This week the head resident will come and review our work, and of course will do rounds with me and ask hard questions, just love this, I am wondering if I will live till August? :wacko: Hope you all have a great week.

jfa1717l-1.jpg
mban2615l-1.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My brother Oz just became a father. His wife Heather had her baby, 20 JUN...around 730pm. Dean Allen Ray Hodges. 16 pounds 15 oz, nearly 21 inches long. Labor went smooth, mother and baby are doing well. She was supposed to be induced on 26 JUN. That is one big baby and my parents first grandchild so to speak. Long story some of you know the details.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
My brother Oz just became a father. His wife Heather had her baby, 20 JUN...around 730pm. Dean Allen Ray Hodges. 16 pounds 15 oz, nearly 21 inches long. Labor went smooth, mother and baby are doing well. She was supposed to be induced on 26 JUN. That is one big baby and my parents first grandchild so to speak. Long story some of you know the details.

16 pounds! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

16 pounds! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I know! I feel sorry for the poor Mom who had to pop that bowling ball out. :wacko:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

not only 16lbs but also 15oz....thats almost 17 freakin pounds!! holy crapola!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

I just attempted to make the arabic garlic sauce for the chicken Im cooking. I dont think i did it 100% right... bcz its really tooooo strong with garlic. I used 6 cloves of garlic, only 1/4 cup of oil, pinch of salt, part egg white, and a spoon of lemon juice. I think I should have just used 3 or 4 garlic cloves and MORE oil!

so its defintely NOT going to be a dipping sauce for the chicken, but instead I went ahead and brushed in on the chicken while its in the oven. Hope it turns out ok and next time I will try less garlic cloves!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

16 pounds is huge, but congratulations to your brother and his wife, 0livia!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Today is Fathers day and alos the day that my husband arrived 2 years ago. So it is an awesome day for us. He is still not sure what he wants to do today but next Sunday we are going to Monteray, have lunch a Bubba Gumps and enjoy the ocean. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

OMG, props to her for delivering that one vaginally! Congrats to your family :)

Timeline

Ah ha they just wrote me back and told me they were half asleep when they wrote that email and the baby is 6 lbs 15 oz. I think that's about average for a newborn. I was begining to think it was a record but I looked and the biggest baby ever born was 22 pounds and died shortly after. 16lbs is the average size of a 4 month old according to google.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday everyone!! Just stopping by to say hello and hope everyone is doing great!! Happy Father's Day to daddies out there including my John :)! Just had a kinda busy day, having a hard time at home *sighs*, and going to work tomorrow.. John and I wished Egypt would win but they disappointed us today :(

Olivia hope you're feeling better and congrats to your brother and his wife!

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.