Uthar

Hitting and Swearing

212 posts in this topic

no ate, i think he didnt mis-typed it....he was telling us na kinuha ng asawa nya ulo nya at start hurting him with her fingernails....or ako ang mali sa pagiintindi?lol :wacko:

Sino kaya itong nagpost dito?parang troll yata eh? :blink: shhh...:P

ang bad mo ate! i was never a TROLL!...BARBIE pwede pa!hahahahahaha

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi again..from the rest of ur story ,i still stand on the things i've said earlier..1.She is psychologically and or menrally disturbed (U need to take her to a psychiatrist),her attitude is not normal especially to a filipina. 2.she was just scamming u,so she acts things in order to get out of relationship ,hence ,u will be the guilty party later on and she will be the victim, (so i still want to know the age diffrence )call the police the next time she hits u or verbally abused u...as ive said earlier if u wont do it she would
Your comment is way more disturbing!!do you ever realized that coins has two sides??Cant we just make our own corners a little bit nicer?

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

ang bad mo ate! i was never a TROLL!...BARBIE pwede pa!hahahahahaha

hehehe...ang laki mo namang barbie :devil:

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi again..from the rest of ur story ,i still stand on the things i've said earlier..1.She is psychologically and or menrally disturbed (U need to take her to a psychiatrist),her attitude is not normal especially to a filipina. 2.she was just scamming u,so she acts things in order to get out of relationship ,hence ,u will be the guilty party later on and she will be the victim, (so i still want to know the age diffrence )call the police the next time she hits u or verbally abused u...as ive said earlier if u wont do it she would
Your comment is way more disturbing!!do you ever realized that coins has two sides??Cant we just make our own corners a little bit nicer?

whoa? u want me to sugar coat it?almost everyone here commented she has psychological or emotional problem and u picked on me? duhhhhhhhhh...i made a comment based on what the op said.and here's the thing,either he is telling the truth or not...i am just trying to comment based on the post made.this is not a court of law ..is it?they guy who posted is trying to see how we ...other people reacts to what he presented.now if he will present "the other side of the coin",then i will make a ppropriate comment as well.and i repeat,as the op wants to see opinions from others,then i will give mine without sugar coating it and without any touch of hypocrisy (dang..i still have to check on the spelling).

whoa? u want me to sugar coat it?almost everyone here commented she has psychological or emotional problem and u picked on me? duhhhhhhhhh...i made a comment based on what the op said.and here's the thing,either he is telling the truth or not...i am just trying to comment based on the post made.this is not a court of law ..is it?they guy who posted is trying to see how we ...other people reacts to what he presented.now if he will present "the other side of the coin",then i will make a ppropriate comment as well.and i repeat,as the op wants to see opinions from others,then i will give mine without sugar coating it and without any touch of hypocrisy (dang..i still have to check on the spelling).

I've been reading all your comments and you seem someone who KNOWS IT ALL! good luck to you dear!

And easy to pass on judgement to others!!!check all your comments from other forum to philippine forum DUHH~!!~!

Edited by maritoni

"Our Wedding Prayer"

:devil::devil::devil::devil:

this is going to be FUN.....

I cant wait for the other one to respond.......

Two of the most feisty ones on the same thread........Wait let me get the POPCORN

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

I knew it ....LMAO

SHUSH you evil!!! :devil::devil:

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Don't worry you spelled HYPOCRISY right! :thumbs:

Anyways, I guess for a Filipina like you...your comment is very straight forward, frank, a little bit *ouchy* (well,its fine with me....we all have different views on it...different ways how to answer it...)

You naman how Pinoys deal with this kind of SAD situation..we make things easier for them...say it in a very nice not so *ouchy* way....

**but again, just my opinion kapatid!

Filed: Timeline
:devil::devil::devil::devil:

this is going to be FUN.....

I cant wait for the other one to respond.......

Two of the most feisty ones on the same thread........Wait let me get the POPCORN

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

I knew it ....LMAO

SHUSH you evil!!! :devil::devil:

I almost BURNED my POPCORN >>>>

There is no price for this kind of entertainment... :devil:

Anyways, I guess for a Filipina like you...your comment is very straight forward, frank, a little bit *ouchy* (well,its fine with me....we all have different views on it...different ways how to answer it...)

You naman how Pinoys deal with this kind of SAD situation..we make things easier for them...say it in a very nice not so *ouchy* way....

Nah she has lots of GOOD advice to come! :whistle:

"Our Wedding Prayer"

It did seem a little over the top. Why are you so quick to blame your Pinay sister, and not the Kanong asawa?

By the way, what happened to the OP?

It did seem a little over the top. Why are you so quick to blame your Pinay sister, and not the Kanong asawa?

I wonder why as well :whistle:

By the way, what happened to the OP?He could be reading our responses right now :whistle:

"Our Wedding Prayer"

DON'T take the others around here...so seriously.......

Some Play the "GOODFELLAS" part of "Joe Pesci" scene very good......LMAO

By the way, what happened to the OP?

Trying to get rid of all the LICE?!! :devil:

Maybe he already got the idea of how to kill a lice and having fun doing it..... :bonk:

DON'T take the others around here...so seriously.......

Some Play the "GOODFELLAS" part of "Joe Pesci" scene very good......LMAO

I'm still not in the mood....give me more time!!!LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.