SAVM

Wow, the Philippines!

336 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Let's just put it this way, IF based on OP's statistics, more foreigners in VJ prefer Filipinas

One of the reason is that:

Filipinas speak English much better compare to other countries like China,Thailand, Vietnamese,Columbia etc etc.

Better than Canadians?

You are comparing to apple and mango :bonk:

Let's just put it this way, IF based on OP's statistics, more foreigners in VJ prefer Filipinas

One of the reason is that:

Filipinas speak English much better compare to other countries like China,Thailand, Vietnamese,Columbia etc etc.

Yes, and when the beneficiary speaks the same language as the petitioner, then they approve the visa more often. Several guys here are having trouble getting the girls from china or vietnam approved for visa to US. Besides this, the Filipinas and Americans share a very close history together. The US basically owned the Philippines from 1899 to 1945, so Fil-Am relationships tend to be closer and more loving because of the affinity between our 2 countries. Divorce between Fil-Am couples is much lower than other couples. No wonder Filipinas make the best wives! :dance: :dance:

I agree

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Let me rephrase that: :P

Filipina women speak English much better than women from China,Thailand,Vietnam,Colombia etc etc.

I'll take direct exception to that remark. Knock it off while you're ahead

you're way behind.

:blush:

It's okay. I promise not to tell my husband. I made the mistake of telling him that Denzel Washington was my secret boyfriend..... and now I'm not allowed to watch any of his movies. :lol:

(j/k, btw. lol)

:rofl:

....and in before the lock! (See threat to shut down the thread above)

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Hmmm...bakit ba pinag iinitan nila ang Filipinas? inggit kaya sila? well..mamatay sila sa inggit. :innocent::devil::rofl:

A person's worth is determined by their character, not by their race.

=)

to Ber+Ter

Like I said "one of the reason"

Edited by lotus101

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hindi ako marunong ng pilipino. XD

All I could translate was, they die in envy.

(And I'm not even sure if that's right.)

So is the woes of the Canadian born Filipino. :lol:

:pop:

Edited by Ber + Ter

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

let's all stop from bashing, comparing whose the best or not and getting too personal.

every woman in every country (not only the philippines) can be the best wife for her husband. though we're all entitled to express about how lucky we are to have such great partners, let's all be sensitive enough not to bash too much and started comparing other cultures and other countries. that will diffidently create heated discussion...

I agree 100%

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hmmm...bakit ba pinag iinitan nila ang Filipinas? inggit kaya sila? well..mamatay sila sa inggit. :innocent::devil::rofl:

:secret: Our new mod speaks Tagalog.

big oops there eh? :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Big oops for VJ to appoint her as a mod! :whistle:

care to expand on why you say that?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Big oops for VJ to appoint her as a mod! :whistle:

care to expand on why you say that?

No. I take the fifth!

tex-mex.jpg

For Filipinas

kumusta

for Colombia people

hola!

for Candian and Amercan people

hello!

for Indian/ Nepal people

namaste!

for Chinese people

nei ho !

for Czech people

dobre rano!

for pig latin people

eyhay!

for Ukranian people

dobriy ranok!

for persian people

do-hood!

for vietnamese people

xin-chao!

for Egyptian people

salaam alekum!

for German people

hallo!

for tai people

sawa dee-ka

MABUHAY ANG LAHAT! (F)(L):dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
For Filipinas

kumusta

for Colombia people

hola!

for Candian and Amercan people

hello!

for Indian/ Nepal people

namaste!

for Chinese people

nei ho !

for Czech people

dobre rano!

for pig latin people

eyhay!

for Ukranian people

dobriy ranok!

for persian people

do-hood!

for vietnamese people

xin-chao!

for Egyptian people

salaam alekum!

for German people

hallo!

for tai people

sawa dee-ka

MABUHAY ANG LAHAT! (F)(L):dance:

For Israelis - Shalom שלום

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.