SAVM

Wow, the Philippines!

336 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I've got to ask, because some one has to do it, why are the Philippines so apparently overrepresented on VJ in terms of K-1 beneficiaries? I understand that the country makes up somewhere around 1.37% of the world population, but my sense is that somewhere around 75% of the k-1 beneficiaries on this site are from the Philippines. What gives?

that's how badly the USC wants to be with their filipina fiancee. Still lots of paperworks to go through for the K1 but hey! it's okay because they are now with their love ones and they will go through with the journey together side by side. It's much easier, than being far away from each other.

Edited by sojen

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plain and simple. Bcoz people all over the world knows where the best wives are...in the PHILIPPINES!

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
The Embassy in the Philipines (USEM) does more K1 visas than any other US Embassy. The reasons are varied and different for each couple.

Exactly, doesn't that seem shady to anyone else? Kind of seems like a good reason to implement a quota system.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
The Embassy in the Philipines (USEM) does more K1 visas than any other US Embassy. The reasons are varied and different for each couple.

Exactly, doesn't that seem shady to anyone else? Kind of seems like a good reason to implement a quota system.

I BEG YOUR PARDON MS. COLOMBIA. YOUR STATISTICS ISN'T EVEN CORRECT. BY 2008 THE NORTH AMERICAN BORDERS ADMITTED 87% FILIPINA FIANCEES AND WIVES TO THEIR NORTH AMERICAN COUNTERPARTS. THIS IS A UNITED NATIONS DATA OF THE COMMITTEE ON GENDER AND SEXUALITY. YOU WAY OFF THE MARGIN THERE HONEY. OVER THE PAST 4 DECADES, FILIPINA WIVES SANS INTERNET EVEN THEN HAD TOPPED THE LIST IN THE UNITED NATIONS' RESEARCH ON WOMEN MIGRATION DUE TO MARITAL REASONS MAINLY BECAUSE THE FILIPINA WIVES ARE GENERALLY THE BEST MARITAL PARTNERS IN THE WORLD! HENCE, IF QUOTA SHOULD HAVE BEEN STAMPED ON K1 VISAS IN THE UNITED STATES ALONE, THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT EONS AGO BEFORE INTERNET (WHICH AL BORE OOPS GORE SAYS HE INVENTED) EVER EXISTED SWEETHEART.

THEY NEVER DID AND NEVER WILL FOR ONE REASON ALONE, FILIPINAS ARE THE BEST WIVES MANY TIMES OVER ALL OVER THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD!

I FIND YOUR "SHADY" COMMENT VERY IRREVERENT MS. COLOMBIA.

Mr. and Mrs. Jaime Ferdinand Espiritu

request the honor of your presence

at the marriage of their daughter

Angelie Helena

to

Gregory William Preston

Thursday, the Fifth of November

Two Thousand and Nine

at Six O'clock in the Evening

Preston Estate

Wetherington Drive, Cincinnati

To the OP... You have way too much time on your hands! I could ask you why did you want to marry someone from Colombia, but I won't. I already know the answer! You found someone you think you can share your life with... Right?

The world is a big place. Don't single out one country and judge a whole group of people when you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

BTW. I married a Filipina because she had all the qualities of a woman that I was looking for. Enough said!!!

If you are here in the US Ms Columbia you will know that matchmaking agencies(like eharmony etc) or whatever it is called are advetising in the television, meaning americans have other options of finding someone but...they still prefer Filipina. So, don't wonder anymore.

I've got to ask, because some one has to do it, why are the Philippines so apparently overrepresented on VJ in terms of K-1 beneficiaries? I understand that the country makes up somewhere around 1.37% of the world population, but my sense is that somewhere around 75% of the k-1 beneficiaries on this site are from the Philippines. What gives?

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im not trying to say that the filipinas are the best wives (though it's true) but

you're just looking at this website, also they are USC marrying women aside from the filipinas

Maybe filipinos sign up here, cause we care about each other and wanted to help each other by sharing their experiences and opinions thru this site. and also share it with other country' s applicants.

snxcq70j3.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I think a large percentage on VJ is because there is not another site dedicated just to philipines. Many other nationalities are represented by other instructional sites like this one so we cruise past this site (and the timeline system here is great) but we spent more time posting on other sites.

Example being China has Candleforlove website. This throws VJ out of proportion a bit.

To the OP... You have way too much time on your hands! I could ask you why did you want to marry someone from Colombia, but I won't. I already know the answer! You found someone you think you can share your life with... Right?

The world is a big place. Don't single out one country and judge a whole group of people when you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

BTW. I married a Filipina because she had all the qualities of a woman that I was looking for. Enough said!!!

Kudos to you mah friend! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

The thing about "quota" is the most ridiculous post I've ever read. We can not limit people who wants to get married or be involved in a group of good people like us FILIPINAS. The vast majority of husbands in this forum agree that being married to a filipina made a huge difference in their lives. We may come from a 3rd world country but we possess many qualities that most foreigners love. It's very obvious with the percentage of successful marriages. Filipinas are "WIFE MATERIAL". We are what we are, our good values are instilled in our hearts and minds. We don't resort to false pretenses and we prioritize our relationship.

Timeline

Shhhh, itz a well-kept secret: Filipinas make the best wives. They KNOW how to properly care for their man!

alecbaldwin_008.jpg

i agree! they stay with their man through thick and thin.

I-129F Sent :05-06-09

NOA1 (Receipt) : 05-15-09

NOA2 (Approved) : 08- 24-09

Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4): 09-11-09

Interview Date (K1 Visa): 10-26-09

Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 10-30-09

Date of US Entry : 11-11-09 ; POE: Minneapolis

SSN: 11-25-09

Date of Wedding : 11-28-09

AOS

Filing date :

NOA date for I-485 :

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date:

I-485 Interview Date:

I-485 Approval / Denial Date :

I-485 Approved:

I 551 Stamp in passport:

Green Card received Date :

Hmm, what was you thinking with this statement? On a Latina K1 petition and you suggest a quota. Do you think your petition would be exempt from a such a quota? The US uproar on Asian immigrants was a century ago.

I would suggest being considerate to your peers who are doing immigration the legal way. You will probably need their help in the future.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

I've got to ask, because some one has to do it, why are the Philippines so apparently overrepresented on VJ in terms of K-1 beneficiaries? I understand that the country makes up somewhere around 1.37% of the world population, but my sense is that somewhere around 75% of the k-1 beneficiaries on this site are from the Philippines. What gives? Philippinas make the best wives because they know how to treat a man. Western woman just dont seem to get it. Not all western woman but most. Its not all about taking in a relationship , there has to be some giving to. I think they are blinded by the trash on american tv and are brain washed. After visiting the philipines a few times you can see the differance in attitudes.

2010.pngMake a pregnancy ticker

" MARRIED"

Thanks be to god

49893.gif

Because of the internet, silly. West meets east because of the internet. It so happens that the charming and sweet wives are from the East.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.