AMHISHABIBATI

sponsorship

25 posts in this topic

Thanks jim for pointing that last part out to the self appointed genius, my sentiments exactly

Good idea to insult the intelligence of a person who is trying to caution you against potentially fraudulent activity. So glad to know that when I'm trying to help someone and make suggestions to them that my time is appreciated. I've done your research for you now. Let us know how it goes.

DID I ASK IN MY POST ANYTHING ABOUT TAXES? OK THEN YOU HAVE AVOIDED THE ISSUE ALTOGETHER. AND I READ YOUR ORIGINAL POST, I WAS MOST OFFENDED BY YOUR VAGUE INSINUATION(THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO) TYPICAL RESPONSE FROM PEOPLE WHO NEVER HAD SEIZURES AND ASSUME THAT EVERYONE WHO IS ON DISABILITY IS LOOKING FOR A HANDOUT.

FYI, i was told by my doctor that i could go back to work(before my car accident) so i went in enrolled in school, and studied my #### off making perfect grades and being at the top of my class..i have 2 semesters 2 go before graduation before i was struck, receiving head and leg injuries which complicated my already having seizures(which are now worse)...i have to wait, now to finish 2 semesters of college, CAN U EVEN IMAGINE...HOW I MUST BE FEELING?

so now, because of the accident...i should just call this man, and say..oh sorry, it's over between us...i have received a set backNO, ABSOLUTELY NOT...AND I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO WAS TRULY IN LOVE WHO WOULD JUST GIVE UP LIKE THAT (i met him when i was in school)

i simply stated the truth, trying to find a way

i surely did not ask to be interrogated..

so if that was your way of 'HELPING" NO THANKS(AND BY THE WAY, ANYONE CAN READ THAT AND SEE HOW RUDE YOU WERE BEING)

I find your posts a bit confusing, I wasn't aware of your disability, I thought you were referring to your mother. I have tried my best to be polite to you, and did not intend to insinuate that you are lazy or looking for a hand out. BUT, none of that matters. If your current proposed solution does not work, then you must find a new one. I say must, because I am in complete agreement with you, being with your loved one should be a high priority. I cannot suggest one for you, as I don't know what your other options are, only suggest possible options for you to assess. You have determined that some are not possible for you. Fine, no offense intended.

Pointing out that you need to look for alternate options or do more research (and trying to suggest directions to take in your efforts) is NOT the same as saying that you can't be with your loved one.

Also, a lot of people come here wanting to do things which are simply against the law without knowing that it's illegal. It is not an insult to state facts. I never called you a fraudster, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you were not aware that what you were doing with the dependents was not allowed. However, If this is looked at - and it surely will be, they review everything you've submitted, including taxes! You're opening yourself up to inspection, and I thought you should be aware while you still might be able to correct it before the US government decides that you have been fraudulent. Closing your eyes to it is not a solution. Please at least consult a tax expert if you haven't already.

You do sound very stressed. What are your options for alternate cosponsors?

Edited by Nik+Heather

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I think people are only trying to point out that for USCIS the fact that you're going through all that in your life is irrelevant, and that they only care to see documents proving your fiance won't become a burden to the American government, and to prove that you MUST meet the requirements set by them.

It was pointed out that what you're thinking of doing might be illegal and get you and/or you mother into trouble not just regarding the visa process, but IRS itself. I know people don't always sound gentle in here, but that's only because we see a lot of trolls, scammers, etc in this forum, and yes, we've all been there and know how stressful the immigration process is, and being apart from our loved ones is so, going caps lock on people who were indeed trying to assist you isn't very helpful.

And remember, you won't always hear what you want when posting a question in a public forum, just learn to filter out useful from useless and offensive to eye-opener and make good use of the excellent resource of information that these forums are.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

I think people are only trying to point out that for USCIS the fact that you're going through all that in your life is irrelevant, and that they only care to see documents proving your fiance won't become a burden to the American government, and to prove that you MUST meet the requirements set by them.

It was pointed out that what you're thinking of doing might be illegal and get you and/or you mother into trouble not just regarding the visa process, but IRS itself. I know people don't always sound gentle in here, but that's only because we see a lot of trolls, scammers, etc in this forum, and yes, we've all been there and know how stressful the immigration process is, and being apart from our loved ones is so, going caps lock on people who were indeed trying to assist you isn't very helpful.

And remember, you won't always hear what you want when posting a question in a public forum, just learn to filter out useful from useless and offensive to eye-opener and make good use of the excellent resource of information that these forums are.

wellsaidsister *Laura*

CAN U EVEN IMAGINE...HOW I MUST BE FEELING?

Of course not. Sounds like you have a raw deal.

Requirements, however, are requirements they don't care about your personal story, and are even more heartless than you seem to think I am for telling you that they exist. Don't think I am insensitive to your misfortune, but I can't speak to it, and I don't believe it has any bearing on the immigration matter at hand.

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i was merely throwing ideals in the air...

i used to do that, at strip clubs......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
CAN U EVEN IMAGINE...HOW I MUST BE FEELING?

Of course not. Sounds like you have a raw deal.

Requirements, however, are requirements they don't care about your personal story, and are even more heartless than you seem to think I am for telling you that they exist. Don't think I am insensitive to your misfortune, but I can't speak to it, and I don't believe it has any bearing on the immigration matter at hand.

ok, my apologies, thanks, i guess in first reading, it just seemed very harsh to me...as for the legality, of the tax thing, i am not entirely sure, but i will say my mom has sent my kids to school the last 2 yrs because of bussing issues...but, when i was posting..i guess my mind was in the future...taxes unfiled yet.. but i appreciate you pointing out that...i am trying to avoid issues...

my problem is..i can't handle any extra information right now, and when i had received your post it was right after someone else insinuated that i was a poor peasant, with children in street clothes because my numbers don't 'FIT" the guidelines..folks these are just numbers...

in all truth, the guidelines would be more fair to represent debt to income ratio then random numbers assigned by god only knows who

because as i stated before, according to those numbers half of america's working class is "living under poverty"

just my opinion

and anyway, i think he has friends to sponsor him and this stress is gone from me now... :thumbs:

very reasonable, response...although this whole caps lock thing i totally don't understand, and find the obsession with it, quite humorous...i just type fast and sometimes my caps lock is on...if i wanted to shout...i would do it verbally

i was merely throwing ideals in the air...

i used to do that, at strip clubs......

i am sure you still do

It is getting tiresome to give advise to people who want to get defensive all the time. Don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out.

look there, mr bill...i do appreciate getting advice from people who fit certain guidelines(there's that word again)

1. they know 100 percent what they are talking about

2. can answer questions without making insuations based on limited information...

3. can answer questions politely, without making judgments :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
It is getting tiresome to give advise to people who want to get defensive all the time. Don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out.

look there, mr bill...i do appreciate getting advice from people who fit certain guidelines(there's that word again)

1. they know 100 percent what they are talking about

2. can answer questions without making insuations based on limited information...

3. can answer questions politely, without making judgments :thumbs:

a) Not even lawyers would quote 100%

B) This is a public forum. And very rarely do posters give 100% of the pertinant information.

c) You are going through a high fraud Consulate, my suggestion would be to use someone whose income is not so marginal and whose taxes will pass scrutiny.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.