damniecy

Yardies Senseless Killing

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow so sorry to her about your loss. The crime in JA always blows my mind. From a tourist point of view it looks like roses and raspberries but the stories I have herd from my ex always made my mouth drop like get the freak out of here. He alwsys told me how he watched the news of the US and thinks maybe if their politicians and cops took things more seriously it might be different. He said its so easy to get away with murder down there its crazy. That is why the crime rate is so high. When I read the Gleaner I always notice how the last line of the murder says the same thing. The cops were called and there investigating. Ooookkkk what about they have a suspect in custody? I’m still waiting to see that line.

My prayers are with you and your family at this tragic time. So how did it go with your brother?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm so sorry Damniecy. This is truly sad...sickening...senseless...brutual...horrible. Every negative adjective I can think of. It reminds me of a special I watched several years ago about garrison violence. I'm so sorry. There are no words that will ease the heaviness of your heart. You and your family are in my prayers.

Thanks Jawi.

I want to also tell you congrats on your approval and a speedy recovery

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks ladies for you prayer and support, it is really appreciated.

I had to fly to Philly on Wednesday night because I couldnt tell my bro over the phone. Lets just say it was not good. Granted my brother never really grew up with his brother, he however have helped him a great deal in the past few years and helped facilitate a change in his brother. At the end of the day, he was his flesh and blood and it hurt him to the core. Once again I want to tell you ladies thanks for the support and sharing your stories also.

Niecy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.