damniecy

Yardies Senseless Killing

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Thanks, Newly, Bunz and My2. I appreciate the prayers.

It was definitly an experience living there. But it made me stronger and knew that better existed. They allow the kids to look at it like its nothing and think that the kids should be exposed to it but when these kids grow up seeing it and are used to it, then God forbid they turn to a life of crime it wont be nothing for them to kill someone cause they are used to seeing dead bodies. Whenever someone is killed all you see is crowds around the dead body like its nothing. I cant look at dead bodies. My grand dad died two years ago and I almost faint cause I almost saw his body in his coffin. I could never get used to the killing, or the shots. I have lost people to crime and none is easier than the last. Like Bunz said more than likely nothing will happen and it will be another funeral and the end of it. I would love to read the letter you wrote Lawny

If they do archives I think it's was 2005...I can't remember. I sat on a panel for Amnesty International with some friends I had from back in the day, who were and still doing their best to stop the youth/gang violence in Jamaica. I don't know if you remember when the shot up a funeral that was taking place outside of portmore a few years ago, that was my cousin's husband that died. They had security at the funeral and gun man still shoot up the place. Our flight left Montego Bay late (thank God), so we didn't make it to the funeral in time. We got a taxi from the airport and we heard on the radio that they shoot up some funeral that was taking place we had no idea it was the one we were heading to...not even respect fi di dead

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i was listening out for it on the news but when i remembered is the "don" kill him i remember dem tings nuh normally make news

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
i was listening out for it on the news but when i remembered is the "don" kill him i remember dem tings nuh normally make news

It was actually in the observer yesterday evening, the part where they do the latest news. My mom was telling me that he was shot 20 times

Timeline
Thanks, Newly, Bunz and My2. I appreciate the prayers.

It was definitly an experience living there. But it made me stronger and knew that better existed. They allow the kids to look at it like its nothing and think that the kids should be exposed to it but when these kids grow up seeing it and are used to it, then God forbid they turn to a life of crime it wont be nothing for them to kill someone cause they are used to seeing dead bodies. Whenever someone is killed all you see is crowds around the dead body like its nothing. I cant look at dead bodies. My grand dad died two years ago and I almost faint cause I almost saw his body in his coffin. I could never get used to the killing, or the shots. I have lost people to crime and none is easier than the last. Like Bunz said more than likely nothing will happen and it will be another funeral and the end of it. I would love to read the letter you wrote Lawny

If they do archives I think it's was 2005...I can't remember. I sat on a panel for Amnesty International with some friends I had from back in the day, who were and still doing their best to stop the youth/gang violence in Jamaica. I don't know if you remember when the shot up a funeral that was taking place outside of portmore a few years ago, that was my cousin's husband that died. They had security at the funeral and gun man still shoot up the place. Our flight left Montego Bay late (thank God), so we didn't make it to the funeral in time. We got a taxi from the airport and we heard on the radio that they shoot up some funeral that was taking place we had no idea it was the one we were heading to...not even respect fi di dead

I think I remember something about it( the funeral in Portmore). Thats why sometime when your plane is delayed its probably a blessing in disguise. If them a dig up the dead fi scrap metal then I dont see why they wont shot up a funeral. They used to shot up the buses that were going to funeral. Trust me these people dont have respect for no one

Timeline

Man's bullet-ridden body found in house : Latest News ...Jun 16, 2009 ... Man's bullet-ridden body found in house. JamaicaObserver.com. Posted: 6/16/2009 1:19:01 PM. THE bullet-riddled body of a man was found in a ...

www.jamaicaobserver.com/tools/breakingnews/bnm.asp?bn=1683 - 19 hours ago

I tried opening the link but it wont allow me to

Edited by damniecy

Timeline
Man's bullet-ridden body found in house : Latest News ...Jun 16, 2009 ... Man's bullet-ridden body found in house. JamaicaObserver.com. Posted: 6/16/2009 1:19:01 PM. THE bullet-riddled body of a man was found in a ...

Damniecy, sorry for your lost.

Senseless is only one word for the meaning of that tragedy. The real words would be silly, meaningless, absurd, asinine, batty, crazy, daft, fatuous, flaky, foolish, idiotic, illogical, imbecilic, inane, incongruous, irrational, ludicrous, mad, mindless, moronic, nonsensical, nutty.

Keep praying

No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. ... protection around me, my spouse, and our children throughout this day and all night. I ask you God, in the name of Jesus, to dispatch angels to surround me, family and friends. Devil you are rebuked by the authority Of HIS BLOOD

Call me if you wanna talk Im here..... or IM like usual

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Gunmen shot dead 27-year-old Richard Rance yesterday after they invaded his home at Sudan Pathway, Trench Town.

Superintendent Hugh Bish of the Denham Town police told THE STAR the incident took place about 2:30 a.m. and may be linked to an altercation the deceased had with two women on Sunday.

The officer said that on Sunday, Rance was alleged to have been in a physical dispute with two women from the area. Sometime after that incident, gunmen attempted to shoot Rance but he escaped unhurt, the cop said.

He was less fortunate yesterday morning, however. The Denham Town police are investigating.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It is crazy to me how they take innocent lives in Jamaica as if taking a candy from a baby. They killed my brothers brother last night only because he didnt want to go the so call DON of the area. He was the typical ghetto youth that was giving trouble but he started to do better with his life and staying out of trouble. They tried to kill him before and really I think its because of prayer and devine intervention that his life was spared and they left him alone.

But the devil and strong and when he wants something he will stop at nothing to get it. Imagine they started a netball competition and the girl kept arguing since it started. So his girlfriend was in the middle of it on Saturday and he went and pull her out of it and told her to leave the arguement alone.

So the so call DON hear about the war with the girls and sent and call everyone that was involved even my brothers brother and who was just looking out for his girl. So because he didnt go they went and kick off his door but he wasnt there. My mom told him not to sleep at home since they kicked in his door and that he should be carefully last night only to get a call this morning saying that the whole a him head back mash up and all him teeth them drop out a him head.

Now tell me what purpose all of that serve. All its going to do it start a war down there cause its not going to go over lightly.

I dont even want to tell my brother and no body wants to tell him cause I really dont know how he will react and how he will take the news. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I'm so sorry Damniecy. This is truly sad...sickening...senseless...brutual...horrible. Every negative adjective I can think of. It reminds me of a special I watched several years ago about garrison violence. I'm so sorry. There are no words that will ease the heaviness of your heart. You and your family are in my prayers.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It is crazy to me how they take innocent lives in Jamaica as if taking a candy from a baby. They killed my brothers brother last night only because he didnt want to go the so call DON of the area. He was the typical ghetto youth that was giving trouble but he started to do better with his life and staying out of trouble. They tried to kill him before and really I think its because of prayer and devine intervention that his life was spared and they left him alone.

But the devil and strong and when he wants something he will stop at nothing to get it. Imagine they started a netball competition and the girl kept arguing since it started. So his girlfriend was in the middle of it on Saturday and he went and pull her out of it and told her to leave the arguement alone.

So the so call DON hear about the war with the girls and sent and call everyone that was involved even my brothers brother and who was just looking out for his girl. So because he didnt go they went and kick off his door but he wasnt there. My mom told him not to sleep at home since they kicked in his door and that he should be carefully last night only to get a call this morning saying that the whole a him head back mash up and all him teeth them drop out a him head.

Now tell me what purpose all of that serve. All its going to do it start a war down there cause its not going to go over lightly.

I dont even want to tell my brother and no body wants to tell him cause I really dont know how he will react and how he will take the news. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Niecey; I'm so sorry, but you know what's going to happen if this is a war thing dat started so simple. Man a kill man ovah dominoes match...things like this just sends my pressure through the roof. There is and will never be any sense to his death. My cousin, who was 8 months pregnant was killed hit and died istantly back in May by a young driver who was hanging his head out of his truck window to cuss at someone, she was standing on some steps to get out of the sun while she waited for the bus, the fool that hit here was allowed to leave Jamaica and travel to the US...now how could they allow that....

Sorry to hear of your loss too Lawny.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Niecy,

I am so sorry to hear for your loss, over the years I have seen so much senseless violence and killing that has truly devastated families. It truly saddens me to think of you having to tell your Brother the news. Be strong for him and hold stead to your faith! I will be praying for you and your family (F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Damniecy-

I remember when I was told that my brother had been shot and killed as a result of an altercation involving a woman he was simply trying to get to walk away instead of continue with an argument. He too had traveled the wrong path but truly was turning his life around. It is something that has been the worst for me my entire life. Words just cannot express my deepest sympathy. I am so sorry for your and your family's loss. (F)

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

i saw that

and it was in arnet gardens too

but they say the man was 50 something yrs old i beleive and i assumed your person was young (don't know why)

upherebl.gif

Timeline

edit: ok i read couple posts above

and googled it

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm so sorry for your loss and this tragedy ! My prayers are with u and your family !

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.