one...two...tree

White male seeking sexy Asian women

84 posts in this topic

One bad apple?

I don't think it's meaningful to try to make these assumptions about people based on generalisations. There are so many variables so saying 'western men think X about sexuality' is necessarily wrong. Sorry but that's how I see it.

Why do you have contempt for sociology?

The article said, quite clearly: which makes this elegantly written book doubly frustrating, as it's not always clear exactly what he's trying to say.

Now, that might mean many things to you, but what it means to me is that even the author, who has a vested interest in the subject, has no clear objective, can draw no reasonable conclusions.

What can be said is that there is nothing wrong with having a relationship with someone who is born outside of one's culture. There are however many and diverse reasons why this happens so to suggest that it's somehow due to a perception that women from a different culture are simply sexually more fun is pretty odd to say the least.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
One bad apple?

I don't think it's meaningful to try to make these assumptions about people based on generalisations. There are so many variables so saying 'western men think X about sexuality' is necessarily wrong. Sorry but that's how I see it.

Do all English women hate generalizations? :P

let's check her teeth and see.

Oh joy, proving once again that you really can't add 1+1 and get a meaningful answer. Bravo!

:rolleyes: i see your sense of humor escaped again.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Grass is always greener on the other side. If western men find Asian women attractive, I know a lot of Indian men who find blond European/American women attractive.

We all have some kind of visual desires which we go for, if you settle for that or not is another story. Growing up I never thought I would marry someone who keeps a moustache, now I persist that my husband should keep a goate, because that to me is more appealing.

I am def. not a typical petite Asian woman, but yes Joe always had a thing for dark skin girls, so may be that's what his initial attraction towards me was. About the dominating/submissive part, I am sure more dominant than he is, not just sexually but otherwise too. I voice myself out more loudly, I always had and I think I will continue to do so.

So its not the case of good lil Asian girl gone wild once she came to US. I think its a bull ####### when you expect your spouse to fit into some kind of stereotypical criteria. We are individuals and doesn't matter from which country or culture you come from, people are different in those culture, some are fierce, some cries buckets on a romantic movie and some are ruthless b*tches.

i concur.

.png

One bad apple?

Oh joy, proving once again that you really can't add 1+1 and get a meaningful answer. Bravo!

Exciting, ascribing emotions to me once again. More joy.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
One bad apple?

someone needs to, since they seem to be in short supply with you. how about an extra does of happiness? :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
One bad apple?

The article said, quite clearly: which makes this elegantly written book doubly frustrating, as it's not always clear exactly what he's trying to say.

Now, that might mean many things to you, but what it means to me is that even the author, who has a vested interest in the subject, has no clear objective, can draw no reasonable conclusions.

What can be said is that there is nothing wrong with having a relationship with someone who is born outside of one's culture. There are however many and diverse reasons why this happens so to suggest that it's somehow due to a perception that women from a different culture are simply sexually more fun is pretty odd to say the least.

That's not the impression that I got from the book review about what the author is saying.

In any case, MC, it's unavoidable to talk about behavioral tendencies and I think it's a given that it's not absolute.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
There are however many and diverse reasons why this happens so to suggest that it's somehow due to a perception that women from a different culture are simply sexually more fun is pretty odd to say the least.

No, there aren't. The *only* reason Western men like Asian chicks is because they are petite and

look like children, and deep down all Western men are child molesters.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
No, there aren't. The *only* reason Western men like Asian chicks is because they are petite and

So Western guys that dig fat hairy white chicks that look like truck drivers are really gay?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

One bad apple?

That's not the impression that I got from the book review about what the author is saying.

In any case, MC, it's unavoidable to talk about behavioral tendencies and I think it's a given that it's not absolute.

In all circumstances? Seriously, this is not a widespread phenomena, either in fact of fantasy. Is there a legitimate 'behavioural tendency' to discuss? I believe not.

There are however many and diverse reasons why this happens so to suggest that it's somehow due to a perception that women from a different culture are simply sexually more fun is pretty odd to say the least.

:lol:

I am sure there are some men that do this, whether knowingly, or unknowingly. The majority however do not. Statistically, these marriages/relationships are insignificant.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

:lol:

Timeline

um you just indicted yourself there.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
One bad apple?

someone needs to, since they seem to be in short supply with you. how about an extra does of happiness? :hehe:

You two get a room!!! :P:lol:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

um you just indicted yourself there.

You know me, always defending child molesters :lol:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

yeap, he can google and respond better than anyone...

Shhhh...Charles doesn't want us to pick on Shooter anymore.

Come on, didn't your mom teach you that it's not nice to pick on the retarded kid in school? :rofl:

:P

I am sorry,,, I am just trying to fix our broken immigration policy,,, one Filipina at a time :innocent: