one...two...tree

White male seeking sexy Asian women

84 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:lol:

:lol:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Grass is always greener on the other side. If western men find Asian women attractive, I know a lot of Indian men who find blond European/American women attractive.

We all have some kind of visual desires which we go for, if you settle for that or not is another story. Growing up I never thought I would marry someone who keeps a moustache, now I persist that my husband should keep a goate, because that to me is more appealing.

I am def. not a typical petite Asian woman, but yes Joe always had a thing for dark skin girls, so may be that's what his initial attraction towards me was. About the dominating/submissive part, I am sure more dominant than he is, not just sexually but otherwise too. I voice myself out more loudly, I always had and I think I will continue to do so.

So its not the case of good lil Asian girl gone wild once she came to US. I think its a bull ####### when you expect your spouse to fit into some kind of stereotypical criteria. We are individuals and doesn't matter from which country or culture you come from, people are different in those culture, some are fierce, some cries buckets on a romantic movie and some are ruthless b*tches.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline
yeap, he can google and respond better than anyone...

Yep. All one needs is google. It can replace

first hand knowledge on any subject.

A disclamer should be put at the start

or the end as to where the "know all"

came from. One should also be secure

about ones self and their reasons for

why they take to "googleing" rather

than years of first hand know-it-all

knowledge in the country they know

so much about. Yes that does mean

you would need to live there many years.

No need to shoot then, you will have seen

and lived it yourself. As for the asian mess

as quoted no one needs anything but a long

look in the mirror at yourself to answer that

question.

Seems to be some kinda mindset or maybe

a fantasy. Ethier way you will get exactly

what your looking for, it seems ok for many

though. Shot was a little off. Thought it was

on target. What the heck theres always google.

Since I dont realy know. Google will tell me.

达我在家到中国

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
So its not the case of good lil Asian girl gone wild once she came to US. I think its a bull ####### when you expect your spouse to fit into some kind of stereotypical criteria. We are individuals and doesn't matter from which country or culture you come from, people are different in those culture, some are fierce, some cries buckets on a romantic movie and some are ruthless b*tches.

The OP just fed into the "harem" fantasy of western men while not explaining realities much. I lived in Taiwan for 2 years and never met very few western women dating local men but plenty of western men with local women. Taiwan isn't a poor country so money wasn't the key factor and Taiwan wasn't a colony of a western power- so much for the neocolonial ####### peddle for years.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
The whole thing is a crock - even the book itself had no clear objective. No surprises as the reasons people do things, particularly as they relate to sexual encounters, are infinitely variable.

Even the title is misleading as if to suggest all Western males are obsessed with Eastern eroticism...well, quite, what more needs to be said?

MC, have you heard the story about the worm and the apple?

One bad apple?

I don't think it's meaningful to try to make these assumptions about people based on generalisations. There are so many variables so saying 'western men think X about sexuality' is necessarily wrong. Sorry but that's how I see it.

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
The whole thing is a crock - even the book itself had no clear objective. No surprises as the reasons people do things, particularly as they relate to sexual encounters, are infinitely variable.

Even the title is misleading as if to suggest all Western males are obsessed with Eastern eroticism...well, quite, what more needs to be said?

steven has a sexy asian woman, so let him speak with authority here. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:lol: Yes, that sums up the breadth of your understanding nicely. Good show Charles.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Nobody likes puritanism these days, and even if you'd prefer to think that monogamy is an achievable ideal for some couples, it's hard to disagree with Bernstein's argument that it's not a particularly "realistic" institution in which to confine the sexuality of many people, particularly men.

Amen!

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
One bad apple?

I don't think it's meaningful to try to make these assumptions about people based on generalisations. There are so many variables so saying 'western men think X about sexuality' is necessarily wrong. Sorry but that's how I see it.

Why do you have contempt for sociology?

Timeline

:lol: Yes, that sums up the breadth of your understanding nicely. Good show Charles.

at least my breadth of understanding doesn't smell and sound like a fart ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
One bad apple?

Do all English women hate generalizations? :P

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline
One bad apple?

let's check her teeth and see.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

The OP just fed into the "harem" fantasy of western men while not explaining realities much. I lived in Taiwan for 2 years and never met very few western women dating local men but plenty of western men with local women. Taiwan isn't a poor country so money wasn't the key factor and Taiwan wasn't a colony of a western power- so much for the neocolonial ####### peddle for years.

If Taiwan is anything like Hong Kong, most Western women there are married to someone on an expat posting. Most expat postings are in male dominated industries like banking and manufacturing, so you will find many single men on expat postings but few single women. I could count the number of single Western women I knew in Hong Kong on one hand.

Most Western-raised Asian women I know really, really hate the festishization of Asian women by white guys. Just an observation.

90day.jpg

One bad apple?

let's check her teeth and see.

Oh joy, proving once again that you really can't add 1+1 and get a meaningful answer. Bravo!