one...two...tree

Restaurant chains in danger of closing

98 posts in this topic

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You aint bent shite! Now grab the ankles like a good lil lib!

You've been beaten at your own game. You're a has been who never was. Go play your banjo.

As soon as you assume the position.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

You aint bent shite! Now grab the ankles like a good lil lib!

You've been beaten at your own game. You're a has been who never was. Go play your banjo.

As soon as you assume the position.

Check out the chopfvck thread. There's a surprise for ya son.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

good.. sbarros is one of the worst things ever, bad, overpriced... i wont miss chilis either.. now krispie kream, I would miss :crying:

capn d's, give or take, yea its cheap but in the south u can find way better fish fry places than that...

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

hmmm.. i thought the republicans were the ones who liked it that way..or at least, in the restroom ..hey, senator from idaho

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

lol owned

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
There was one in MA that they closed over a year ago. For some reason they couldn't compete with Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin's coffe was better, but Krispy had much better donuts.

Yeah, right at Wellington Circle. I miss it. :cry:

It didn't compare to the ones in North Carolina though.

Dunkin' Donuts donuts are terrible, except for the French cruller, I like those.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well I never had Krispy Kreme so I guess it won't make a difference in my life, Sbarro is WAY overpriced so I don't care if it goes or not, I don't really know the other ones.

And yes, I do eat at chain restaurants, mostly at Subway and Taco Bell.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Timeline
Well I never had Krispy Kreme so I guess it won't make a difference in my life, Sbarro is WAY overpriced so I don't care if it goes or not, I don't really know the other ones.

And yes, I do eat at chain restaurants, mostly at Subway and Taco Bell.

:blink: #######?!?!?!?

I will have to rethink our friendship <_<

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
whatever, I don't even eat in those dumps

They would all go broke if they had to depend on my wife and me. We have several very nice privately owned restaurants in town where at not nearly the price of these fast food restaurants, have to ask for a doggy bag, way too much for us to eat. On trips, wife insists on packing the cooler, but the few times we did stop, if we didn't get food poisoning, was starving an hour later.

Another alternative is to stop at a large grocery store with a huge delicatessen. Can always find good things to eat and never had food poisoning problems. With a micro in the motorhome and Hungryman dinners in the freezer, really to eat a meal in 6-7 minutes. Yeah, wife likes to charcoal and all that, but that take hours, can think of better things to do. Eating gets to be a pain in the butt at times with all that cooking and a big mess to clean up afterwards.

Timeline

Too bad,

Six Flags is also in the gutter :P

Ohhh noes! no mo' roller coasters?!?! end of humanity is coming!

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Less Than 500 Calories at KFC

3 Crispy Strips with Green Beans and 3" Corn on the Cob, and a Medium Diet Pepsi

475 calories

22.5 g fat (6 g saturated fat)

1,200 mg sodium

Order a side of green beans for a good source of vitamins K, A, and C—key players in maintaining strong bones and reducing cancer-causing free radicals. The corn on the cob will also help fill you up with minimal added calories. Just beware the dipping sauces—choosing BBQ over Ranch can save you over 100 calories.

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/eatthis/33...r-500-calories/

Sorry, just had to share a happy moment from my day...

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin