Danno

Another hater looks at the Child Molestation stats.

119 posts in this topic

I rest my case with both of their responses, great job the both of you :thumbs: It's been a pleasure (this is in regards to the OP's article)

If their are being disrespectful for committing crimes in a country that isn't even theirs...OF COURSE they are and they should be punished according to the law and deported...

I'll put it in point form for you to understand

Illegal Alien = Forbidden to be here. Not permitted in the nation. Circumvented immigration procedures for their own benefit.

Not here legally = federal crime.

Seeking permission to stay here on humanitarian grounds = Should be on your best behavior. Better behaved than legal residents, citizens and even the president.

Why? = refer to above points

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Omaha and it is a crying shame what happened to this little angel, but because the driver was an illegal alien had nothing to do with the cause of her death. The reason is because he was a drunken dumb **.

http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2009/0...76437399111.prt

Regardless of the reason, he should not have been here in the first place to commit the crime. Something pro illegal alien American seem to miss.

I don't think anyone in any of the countries I have been to would have such a similar stance or get-out-of-jail free card approach to illegal aliens. Some act (pretend) as if they are some sort of refugee, escaping bondage and torture. No they are not. They simply jumped the queue for their own self gain. But you don't stop there, when they misbehave and ruin Americans life, you treat it as if its no bid deal. With a stereotypical "its a tragic loss but.......". There are no no buts and yes it is a freagin big deal.

That is why we have laws. That is why we have procedure. That is we we have a screening process. That is why we have a dmv and so on. Throwing such offenders in prison then kicking them out with a stern warning to never return would be a no-brainer in Aus. They certainly are not losing any points for being so tough on immigration and even tougher on illegal immigration. Actually numerous countries both have and are copying their highly successful immigration policies.

Edited by Constellation

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
I rest my case with both of their responses, great job the both of you :thumbs: It's been a pleasure (this is in regards to the OP's article)

If their are being disrespectful for committing crimes in a country that isn't even theirs...OF COURSE they are and they should be punished according to the law and deported...

I'll put it in point form for you to understand

Illegal Alien = Forbidden to be here. Not permitted in the nation. Circumvented immigration procedures for their own benefit.

Not here legally = federal crime.

Seeking permission to stay here on humanitarian grounds = Should be on your best behavior. Better behaved than legal residents, citizens and even the president.

Why? = refer to above points

:lol: I love the way you try to put yourself above those who don't agree with you :rofl:

"For me to understand?" hahaha come on dude get real, the one that doesn't seem to understand, after several failed attempts from a bunch of us, is you. Take notice on how many members do state that what you are trying to point out is BS in its purest form.

Nobody is saying they are pro-illegal immigration by the way, we all are just pointing out (LIKE MANY TIMES BEFORE) that your arguments are weak and full of personal opinion rather than logic and sanity ;)

But hey according to you, when everybody starts pointing how ridiculous you sound when you portrait yourself as an expert on the matter and acting as if you were an immigration savy, not counting your law enforcement "friends," you either go away, get banned or blame everybody else for ganging up on you :P

:no::rolleyes: anyyyyyyyyyyywayyyyyy

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

If you don't understand the point Danno and I are trying to make. It's time for the MRI machine.

Care to raise this point in any other international forum and see what they think on the matter.

Heck why go there. There are lots of views I state here that are actively supported in a handful of forums. Forums that have 10,000 times VJ subscribes might I add. But hey if a bunch if disingenuous f-ck-wits in OT don't agree with my view, well then, I must surely be wrong. :lol:

Next..

Edited by Constellation

Timeline
whatsa matter? you afraid of the brown man?

come on, pedro, where are you on this?

nice attempt at baiting.. btw what are you doing here? I guess u pulled some favors, or the mods didn't notice your obvious TOS violation when u said 'I survived the crash' regarding that thread of the illegals who died in the SUV accident... that was an obvious racist and defamatory comment.. again, with your assh*t attitude, I don't know what are you doing in VJ.. you are obviously racist, and condone terrorist activities

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
Cannot wait to hear Susita83's take on stuff like this:

(insert NY accent) Well if an American can kill so should illegals dag gonit. (end nasally accent )

I'm glad I entertain you. Actually, you've got me totally wrong.

FYI we don't say dag gonit, have you ever even been to New York? It'd be a bit more profane and less grammatically correct.

If you ever want a tour, just let me know. I'll be glad to take you around Manhattan to see the sights. Afterwards, I'll drop you off in the South Bronx. I know the people over there would TOTALLY love to hear your take on things. :) You may just make some friends.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thousands of legal aliens and US citizens are incarcerated

Thousands of Americans have been murdered by legal aliens and US citizens

Thousands of Americans are victims of a crime at the hand of legal aliens and US citizens

we can go on and on shining star, galaxy whatever your name is, still it is just stupid to single out illegals as felons, end of story. Now go and drive away in your Lamborghini, I guess that's your new acquisition right? being the "millionaire" you say you are :lol:

So bud not possible because they would be deported. Condition of our visa.

I guess for people of my caliber, as you put it, we can clearly see that their actions totally contradict their bull ####### that they are only here because 'they are poor'. That is, jump the line ahead of everyone then repay the country be terrorizing its people.

I'll tell you one thing, downunder such actions from these guys would be the death of them as they would bashed on a daily basis. Both in and out of prison. Then thrown out of the country for good.

Are you pretending that you don't grasp the charge made in the Article?[/b]

No one suggests that some Americans don't commit crimes against children.

The question is: Are these Illegals more likely to commit these crimes than Americans?

No I don't think they are.

The question I pose is, what right does an illegal immigrant have to harm an American child? The punishment, by default, should be two fold for them. You don't bullshit your way into a country then do that sort of #######. Anyone who defends that sort of thing is as guilty and responsible as they are.

Are you suggesting that an American predator should have more rights to harm an American child? Are you F***ing serious?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Are you suggesting that an American predator should have more rights to harm an American child? Are you F***ing serious?

Are you suggesting an illegal immigrant should be treated the same for harming a citizen of a country that they are not permitted to be in, in the first place?

Maybe that flies over here but I hope you never go overseas illegally and molest a child. Especially in Morocco as you will surely be killed.

Edited by Constellation

If you ever want a tour, just let me know. I'll be glad to take you around Manhattan to see the sights. Afterwards, I'll drop you off in the South Bronx. I know the people over there would TOTALLY love to hear your take on things. :) You may just make some friends.

Not really interested in NYC.

I come from a city that actually wins awards rather than running on a self delusion belief they are the best city. While in reality a dump.

Edited by Constellation

I live in Omaha and it is a crying shame what happened to this little angel, but because the driver was an illegal alien had nothing to do with the cause of her death. The reason is because he was a drunken dumb **.

http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2009/0...76437399111.prt

Regardless of the reason, he should not have been here in the first place to commit the crime. Something pro illegal alien American seem to miss.

I don't think anyone in any of the countries I have been to would have such a similar stance or get-out-of-jail free card approach to illegal aliens. Some act (pretend) as if they are some sort of refugee, escaping bondage and torture. No they are not. They simply jumped the queue for their own self gain. But you don't stop there, when they misbehave and ruin Americans life, you treat it as if its no bid deal. With a stereotypical "its a tragic loss but.......". There are no no buts and yes it is a freagin big deal.

That is why we have laws. That is why we have procedure. That is we we have a screening process. That is why we have a dmv and so on. Throwing such offenders in prison then kicking them out with a stern warning to never return would be a no-brainer in Aus. They certainly are not losing any points for being so tough on immigration and even tougher on illegal immigration. Actually numerous countries both have and are copying their highly successful immigration policies.

So what you are saying was that if he was not here illegally, this little girl would have still been alive?

Very interesting argument you present here with your reverse-engineered daisy chain logic.

Because if we continue the string of "effect and cause" logic you have started here, he should have been aborted as a fetus. If he was not born, he could not have existed and if he did not exist he could not have entered the US illegally. There you go, one less illegal immigrant drunk driver.

The truth of the matter is that you tried to twist the death of this girl into your crusade, when it was because the driver was drunk was the true cause.

Also before you try and paint me with your “pro illegal alien” brush you should know that I fully support stronger illegal immigration enforcement and I totally against any amnesty that was granted in the past and might occur in the future. But I also believe is stating the truth straight up and not the twisted way that you and Danno have tried to present.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Are you suggesting an illegal immigrant should be treated the same for harming a citizen of a country that they are not permitted to be in, in the first place?

We don't have a two-tier justice system BY.

Of course they're treated the same.

Timeline
sawedoffshotgun.jpg

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute