Danno

Another hater looks at the Child Molestation stats.

119 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Seriously guys come on you really believe on the idea that because one or several members of a particular ethnicity or illegal status commits a crime, the rest are prone to do it as well?

I thought you had a higher IQ but hey i guess I was wrong, btw the yanks won sorry those that are still sour graped about it :lol: yeeeeha!

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously guys come on you really believe on the idea that because one or several members of a particular ethnicity or illegal status commits a crime, the rest are prone to do it as well?

I thought you had a higher IQ but hey i guess I was wrong, btw the yanks won sorry those that are still sour graped about it :lol: yeeeeha!

Who said the actions of illegal aliens had anything to do with race? Illegal is illegal. It is why every country has rules, laws and immigration checks to stop such undesirables from entering their country.

Edited by Constellation

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

Who said the actions of illegal aliens had anything to do with race? Illegal is illegal. It is why every country has rules, laws and immigration checks to stop such undesirables from entering their country.

pst pst read the article :secret: the article isn't about illegal immigration but about illegal immigrants raping children, the purpose of the op is to link illegal aliens to child molestation, which is a total fail since there are child molesters of every ethnicity, legal status, country and economic level.

What's the point to point it out? is child molestation gonna end if we close the borders? nope...you cannot link an individual's decision to an specific part of the population (legal or illegal) come on man you should be more intelligent than that! :no:

I'm not defending child molesters who are illegals, put them in jail but to try in a weird kind of way to make a big fuzz about it and even try to link them is a cheap attempt to raise attention and plain stupid. Whoever is shocked by the article is as dumb as a potato.

Watch the program to catch a predator, there isn't a trend of any kind, sick perverts come in every color...

Edited by TävôLuDô

01/25/13 Check cashed

Timeline
It is why every country has rules, laws and immigration checks to stop such undesirables from entering their country.

How the hell did you get in?

:lol:

u just read my mind

01/25/13 Check cashed

pst pst read the article :secret: the article isn't about illegal immigration but about illegal immigrants raping children, the purpose of the op is to link illegal aliens to child molestation, which is a total fail since there are child molesters of every ethnicity, legal status, country and economic level.

What's the point to point it out? is child molestation gonna end if we close the borders? nope...you cannot link an individual's decision to an specific part of the population (legal or illegal) come on man you should be more intelligent than that! :no:

I'm not defending child molesters who are illegals, put them in jail but to try in a weird kind of way to make a big fuzz about it and even try to link them is a cheap attempt to raise attention and plain stupid. Whoever is shocked by the article is as dumb as a potato.

Watch the program to catch a predator, there isn't a trend of any kind, sick perverts come in every color...

The country Mexico will come up due to the fact that the majority of illegal immigrants in America are from there. I am not justifying the actions of American molesters either but that is not the point. Child Molesting is just another notch on the illegal alien belt.

Thousands of illegal aliens are currently incarcerated.

Thousands of Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens.

Thousands of Americans are a victim of crime at the hand of illegal aliens.

Whether all do it or not is relevant. The United States government has a duty of care to protect the residents of this country. The thought that this is taking a back seat in the name of protecting the rights of illegal aliens is a disgrace.

Taking an American job and then lying that he 'does not want to do it is one thing'. Killing a country's people and molesting their children is way over the line.

Edited by Constellation

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
danno is just angry that the Confederacy never got around to invading mexico

Was Texas part of the Confederacy?

Was Texas once Mexico?

:whistle:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

The country Mexico will come up due to the fact that the majority of illegal immigrants in America are from there. I am not justifying the actions of American molesters either but that is not the point. Child Molesting is just another notch on the illegal alien belt.

Whether all do it or not is relevant. The United States government has a duty of care to protect the residents of this country. The thought that this is taking a back seat in the name of protecting the rights of illegal aliens is a disgrace.

Taking an American job and then lying that he 'does not want to do it is one thing'. Killing a country's people and molesting their children is way over the line.

Thousands of legal aliens and US citizens are incarcerated

Thousands of Americans have been murdered by legal aliens and US citizens

Thousands of Americans are victims of a crime at the hand of legal aliens and US citizens

we can go on and on shining star, galaxy whatever your name is, still it is just stupid to single out illegals as felons, end of story. Now go and drive away in your Lamborghini, I guess that's your new acquisition right? being the "millionaire" you say you are :lol:

Was Texas once Mexico?

yeap to both and your point is? w or w/o Texas, the country of Mexico still existed back during the civil war and the conferedacy never invaded Mexico since the CSA didn't exist at the time Texas seceded from Mexico.

Edited by TävôLuDô

01/25/13 Check cashed

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

While I DO agree that a country has a right to screen all immigrants, trying to imply that illegal immigrants are to blame for most crime is BS. Your "thousands" effected by these crimes, is pretty friggin small compared to the MILLIONS effected by crimes commited by natural born USCs. Trying to distort your "facts" to make it appear that illegal immigrants are a major factor in these hideous crimes is nothing more than racist bvllsh!t!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Thousands of Americans are victims of a crime at the hand of legal aliens and US citizens

we can go on and on shining star, galaxy whatever your name is, still it is just stupid to single out illegals as felons, end of story. Now go and drive away in your Lamborghini, I guess that's your new acquisition right? being the "millionaire" you say you are :lol:

Was Texas once Mexico?

yeap to both and your point is? w or w/o Texas, the country of Mexico still existed back during the civil war and the conferedacy never invaded Mexico since the CSA didn't exist at the time Texas seceded from Mexico.

Are you pretending that you don't grasp the charge made in the Article?

No one suggests that some Americans don't commit crimes against children.

The question is: Are these Illegals more likely to commit these crimes than Americans?

As to the question of "why the confederacy did not invade mexico", it was never their intention to invade any country unprovoked.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

[Are you pretending that you don't grasp the charge made in the Article?[/b]

The question is: Are these Illegals more likely to commit these crimes than Americans?

As to the question of "why the confederacy did not invade mexico", it was never their intention to invade any country unprovoked.

Why would so many Catholic priests be child molesters? Why would the percentage of them be so high compared to the general population?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

So bud not possible because they would be deported. Condition of our visa.

I guess for people of my caliber, as you put it, we can clearly see that their actions totally contradict their bull ####### that they are only here because 'they are poor'. That is, jump the line ahead of everyone then repay the country be terrorizing its people.

I'll tell you one thing, downunder such actions from these guys would be the death of them as they would bashed on a daily basis. Both in and out of prison. Then thrown out of the country for good.

Are you pretending that you don't grasp the charge made in the Article?[/b]

No I don't think they are.

The question I pose is, what right does an illegal immigrant have to harm an American child? The punishment, by default, should be two fold for them. You don't bullshit your way into a country then do that sort of #######. Anyone who defends that sort of thing is as guilty and responsible as they are.

Edited by Constellation

Timeline
Are you pretending that you don't grasp the charge made in the Article?[/b]

No I don't think they are.

I rest my case with both of their responses, great job the both of you :thumbs: It's been a pleasure (this is in regards to the OP's article)

If their are being disrespectful for committing crimes in a country that isn't even theirs...OF COURSE they are and they should be punished according to the law and deported...

Edited by TävôLuDô

01/25/13 Check cashed

These are my favorite stories.

Cannot wait to hear Susita83's take on stuff like this:

(insert NY accent) Well if an American can kill so should illegals dag gonit. (end nasally accent )

May 15, 2009

Despite repeated trips through Douglas County’s criminal justice system, Eleazar Rangel-Ochoa wasn’t identified as an illegal immigrant until this week, after he was accused of causing a crash in west Omaha that killed 4-year-old Josie Bluhm.

http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/michell...09/05/josie.jpg

I must say I love how you only posted part of the story. At no time did you mention that his previous 3 times through the system was on DUI Charges. It was not until it became vehicular homicide did the Feds become involved and his illegal status became known.

I live in Omaha and it is a crying shame what happened to this little angel, but because the driver was an illegal alien had nothing to do with the cause of her death. The reason is because he was a drunken dumb **.

http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2009/0...76437399111.prt