Danno

Another hater looks at the Child Molestation stats.

119 posts in this topic

Sexual abuse is a problem across racial lines and cultural lines. In our country, however, the overwhelming majority of sex offenders are white males. (An overwhelming 88.9% of sex offenders in a recent study were found to be white males).

So the article blames "machismo" in Mexico for the problem with a small percentage of the illegal immigrants being sex offenders? What about other illegal immigrants? I know an old polish lady and her husband who are illegals. I better keep my kids away from them, huh? No more pierogies for the kiddies.

So what reason can you argue for the other 88.9 percent of sex offenders which are white males?

Lack of tact, ignorance, overabundance of arrogance?

Oh wait, haha, that's just you.

So that makes it okay does it? Well if he did it, why can't they right. :wacko:

Naturally, the best way for a person who has already broken federal laws by entering the country illegally is to become a child molester. It doesn't blame anybody. What is does do is identify what is going in this country.

It just sicking to see someone sit here and basically defend their actions because they have a bias against a region of people for obvious reasons. Suggesting that these guys should be held on the same playing field as any other American committing the same crime is ridiculous. Furthermore, insinuating that the children they rape are somehow collateral damage in the grand scheme of being PC.

Edited by Constellation

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least come out and say it honey. If I you're Latino, you should get a green pass. Anyone else should be thoroughly checked.

Edited by Constellation

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
At least come out and say it honey. If I you're Latino, you should get a green pass. Anyone else should be thoroughly checked.

As I can clearly see, debating with you is like trying to have a conversation with a monkey throwing feces. I'm trying not to get hit.

monkeys_fling_poo1.jpg

I'm actually a participant in Parents for Megan's Law here in New York...

It just sicking to see someone sit here and basically defend their actions because they have a bias against a region of people for obvious reasons. Suggesting that these guys should be held on the same playing field as any other American committing the same crime is ridiculous. Furthermore, insinuating that the children they rape are somehow collateral damage in the grand scheme of being PC.

Uh yeah, I'm a mom and would never condone sexual abuse or consider my children 'collateral damage' braniac. Nor did I defend anyone's actions. I actually am one of those people who mail you the notices that you receive in your mailbox about a registered sex offender in your neighborhood. Yeah, you're welcome.

I just don't condone scapegoating or profiling a group of people based upon a small fraction of their population. I don't care if they're illegal or not. And hey, for obvious reasons I should be biased with the white American population too, seeing as in I'm a white American citizen. My ability to speak Spanish comes from living abroad for an extended period of time. Looks like ya just assumed 'for obvious reasons' and had no idea what the heck you were talking about.

:ot2:

You should be worried about EVERYONE if you're going to attack this issue. From experience, it's usually someone you know fairly well that attempts this type of behavior (unfortunately) and it's hard for most to believe/accept. We're pushing for the removal of a sex offender in our town right now who the neighborhood watch has been keeping a close eye on.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

danno is just angry that the Confederacy never got around to invading mexico

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
It's still another dose of your yellow journalism.

I am open to that possibility, I just saw the story and posted it.

As you are certain it's "yellow" journalism ..... you must be aware of other facts.... please, share them so we may give some weight to your opinion.

Danno - if I read you correctly here you're saying that the article is factually correct and its on people to prove otherwise.

Never mind any kind of methodology or analysis of statistics that would support reasonable conclusions. All they've done is pull some arrest statistics, personalise it with a few names and inject a concentrated dose of opinion.

You shouldn't take things at face value.

Edited by Private Pike

As I can clearly see, debating with you is like trying to have a conversation with a monkey throwing feces. I'm trying not to get hit.

Yeah I can see how well you debated. Basically state a point and ridicule anyone you disagree with.

Uh yeah, I'm a mom and would never condone sexual abuse or consider my children 'collateral damage' braniac. Nor did I defend anyone's actions. I actually am one of those people who mail you the notices that you receive in your mailbox about a registered sex offender in your neighborhood. Yeah, you're welcome.

While noble, it has nothing to do with the article.

I just don't condone scapegoating or profiling a group of people based upon a small fraction of their population. I don't care if they're illegal or not. And hey, for obvious reasons I should be biased with the white American population too, seeing as in I'm a white American citizen. My ability to speak Spanish comes from living abroad for an extended period of time. Looks like ya just assumed 'for obvious reasons' and had no idea what the heck you were talking about.

Whose profiling? The article was about illegal immigrant and the molestation of children in America. Not one child should be a victim at the hand of illegal immigrants. This is why legal immigrants have to go through a handful of background checks.

You should be worried about EVERYONE if you're going to attack this issue. From experience, it's usually someone you know fairly well that attempts this type of behavior (unfortunately) and it's hard for most to believe/accept. We're pushing for the removal of a sex offender in our town right now who the neighborhood watch has been keeping a close eye on.

Pushing them out does not solve the issue. It just hides it under the rug. That is a whole different kettle of fish anyway.

If I entered another country illegally, the last thing i would be doing is breaking more laws. That is just me though. After all, what better way to show that you are a good honest person who is 'trying to provide a better life for your family or self', than by entering a country illegally; then molesting their kids. Furthermore, then claiming, 'hey it's legal in my country, so what's the drama..'

Edited by Constellation

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah I can see how well you debated. Basically state a point and ridicule anyone you disagree with.

Whose profiling? The article was about illegal immigrant and the molestation of children in America. Not one child should be a victim at the hand of illegal immigrants. This is why legal immigrants have to go through a handful of background checks.

Pushing them out does not solve the issue. It just hides it under the rug. That is a whole different kettle of fish anyway.

If I entered another country illegally, the last thing i would be doing is breaking more laws. That is just me though. What better way to show tat you are a good person trying to better you family or self than bu entering a country illegally, then molesting their kids. Furthermore, claiming 'hey it's legal in my country, so what's the drama..'

not one child should be a victim of anybody...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Exactly. We cannot control or screen people already here. What we can do is screen anyone coming here. For obvious reasons, as does any and every other civilized country.

The legal residents of a nation have a right to be protected by their government. Whereas an illegal alien should have zero rights period. Especially the most vulnerable, the children. Pretty much a no-brainer in any other country.

Edited by Constellation

Illegal aliens should have "zero rights" including the children (most vulnerable)? :wacko:

Hmmmm

####### I pasted it in the wrong section.

The legal residents of a nation have a right to be protected by their government. Especially the most vulnerable amongst us, that is, the children. Whereas, an illegal alien should have zero rights period. Pretty much a no-brainer in any other country.
Edited by Constellation

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If I entered another country illegally, the last thing i would be doing is breaking more laws. That is just me though. What better way to show tat you are a good person trying to better you family or self than bu entering a country illegally, then molesting their kids. Furthermore, claiming 'hey it's legal in my country, so what's the drama..'

You caught that to huh? :wacko: #######????

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

These are my favorite stories.

Cannot wait to hear Susita83's take on stuff like this:

(insert NY accent) Well if an American can kill so should illegals dag gonit. (end nasally accent )

May 15, 2009

Despite repeated trips through Douglas County’s criminal justice system, Eleazar Rangel-Ochoa wasn’t identified as an illegal immigrant until this week, after he was accused of causing a crash in west Omaha that killed 4-year-old Josie Bluhm.

http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/michell...09/05/josie.jpg

Edited by Constellation