w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Work begins on nation's largest mass transit project

155 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Artist's rendering of the new platform at NY. Where the homeless people at? :lol:

wclaar.jpg

shhhh peeing around the corner :ph34r:

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BY you've said numerous times that you don't like the US Constitution, its Presidential form of government or its judicial system. How can you "love" the country when you have such obvious scorn for the essential institutions that define it?

It's not against the law or a crime against humanity to improve something. That actually shows you care. Whereas, it is obvious which people and culture don;t give a ####### about the country nor its people. Thus, the third world state they have left many areas in.

Though your type is the biggest fake of them all. The chameleon types. Today you are here, so you are pro everything (insert what is popular for the day). Tomorrow you are in Hong Kong pretending you are into (insert what is popular for the day in HK)

Edited by Constellation

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
BY you've said numerous times that you don't like the US Constitution, its Presidential form of government or its judicial system. How can you "love" the country when you have such obvious scorn for the essential institutions that define it?

It's not against the law or a crime against humanity to improve something. That actually shows you care. Whereas, it is obvious which people and culture don;t give a ####### about the country nor its people. Thus, the third world state they have left many areas in.

Uh-uh if by "improve" you mean do away with the things you don't like (all of the aforementioned) and turn the US into some sort of hardline totalitarian version of Australia - complete with diminished rights for minorities.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
Let's invite Susita & PP to the party at MaWilson's...

MW, you don't mind, do you?

Did I do something to piss off / insult / disgust / annoy you? :blink:

Or is this a legit party? If it is I'm bringing the sangria.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Uh-uh if by "improve" you mean do away with the things you don't like (all of the aforementioned) and turn the US into some sort of hardline totalitarian version of Australia - complete with diminished rights for minorities.

Well it's pretty hard to win a multitude of international awards, and be third in terms of human growth Index if that is true. Hey, what do international scholars and studies know. If six says it is true, it is true.

Yeah see the difference in Australia is that we don't let the minority ( for obvious reasons, Hint: minority) rule the roost or better yet have preferential treatment over the majority. How's it working for them in comparison to the way things are run here? refer to the multitude of awards.

Not too many systems out there allow 1% of the population (the minority) to have a say that basically overrides the other 99%.

Edited by Constellation

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Let's invite Susita & PP to the party at MaWilson's...

MW, you don't mind, do you?

Did I do something to piss off / insult / disgust / annoy you? :blink:

Or is this a legit party? If it is I'm bringing the sangria.

Oh no!

Sorry, i am just always inviting myself to MaWilson's penthouse. (It is mostly just a penthouse in my mind...i have no proof or surveillance of it... ) There was a post about it a couple pages ago...

Of course you didn't insult me or anything! i liked your posts... :thumbs:

p.s. Bring sangria.

Edited by AlHayatZween

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline

Well it's pretty hard to win a multitude of international awards, and be third in terms of human growth Index if that is true. Hey, what do international scholars and studies know. If six says it is true, it is true.

Yeah see the difference in Australia is that we don't let the minority ( for obvious reasons, Hint: minority) rule the roost or better yet have preferential treatment over the majority. How's it working for them in comparison to the way things are run here? refer to the multitude of awards.

Not too many systems out there allow 1% of the population (the minority) to have a say that basically overrides the other 99%.

You are (bizarrely) fixated on this idea that somehow minorities are responsible for all of the problems in this country. That's exactly the line of argument that the bloody BNP (far right neo-fascists) are spouting in the UK.

You are (bizarrely) fixated on this idea that somehow minorities are responsible for all of the problems in this country. That's exactly the line of argument that the bloody BNP (far right neo-fascists) are spouting in the UK.

Never said that so don't put words in my mouth. All I said was that in 2009 America, anyone or any group that is considered a minority gets to rule the roost and determine what the other 99% do or don't do. Something not tolerate any many other countries.

Actually, this was a nice observation from one of my pom mates.

Edited by Constellation

Timeline

Never said that so don't put words in my mouth. All I said was that in 2009 America, anyone or any group that is considered a minority gets to rule the roost and determine what the other 99% do or don't do. Something not tolerate any many other countries.

:lol: That's your entire Modus Operandi - "bloody minorities" this "fvcking minorities" that.

And you're wrong - they don't "rule the roost" that's just utter #######.

Actually, this was a nice observation from one of my pom mates.

Your "Pom" mate sounds like a plum.

:lol: That's your entire Modus Operandi - "bloody minorities" this "fvcking minorities" that.

And you're wrong - they don't "rule the roost" that's just utter #######.

I am not talking about race here. I am talking about anyone and everyone or cause that is considered a minority. The status quo of this country is that the opinion of the majority is null and void the second some minority group or cause thinks otherwise. Therefore, the majority should change their way of life to suit the view of the minority.

Your "Pom" mate sounds like a plum.

I waited for you to say that as his BA is from the University of Oxford.

Actually, two of my cousins also have degrees from there.

Edited by Constellation

Timeline

Like what?

Gay marriage does not involve anyone changing their way of life.

I waited for you to say that as his BA is from the University of Oxford.

Actually, two of my cousins also have degrees from there.

Says the guy MA in Economics :whistle:

I think its clear what your honesty is worth.

Like what?

Gay marriage does not involve anyone changing their way of life.

It does actually and is just another example. Rather than having a referendum, those with minority views and with the support of your ACLU get to abuse the courts to push their own agenda. Something that does not happen under a parliamentary system. We the people get to decide the fate of the country under that system, not the house of lords (Supreme court). That is, some federal judge who is appointed, that the people have no say in.

Edited by Constellation

Says the guy MA in Economics :whistle:

I think its clear what your honesty is worth.

Studied economics, not in economics. That is how I know Matt and libertarians are full of kaka.

How can you decide the fate of the country when the Prime Minister gets in by default?

Fair enough but which system is more successful?

Which system is more widely used by first world nations?

Which system has collapsed one time or another in every single country that has implemented it, apart from the founding nation of it?

To even debate that is seriously goes back to the Chrysler / Toyota example. It also ties into my challenge of lets go to the UK or any other first world country and ask these questions. As well as my hypothesis that you were in a coma during the years you spent cocooned in the UK.

Six do you know how I know that you are full of kaka? The fact that you stay all mum when you here these clowns debating the merit of NHS or welfare based on the constitution, and say nothing. Rather than suggest they should be using research or empirical international evidence which is the norm in your mother country too.

Edited by Constellation