w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Work begins on nation's largest mass transit project

155 posts in this topic

Just remember: US = $hit. Australia = "The" Holy Land (as opposed to that other pansy holy land in the ME).

So next time I fly to the UK, I'll grab your scrawny neck and take you with me. You'll get to fly first class for a change. I'll enjoy the credit card points I earn from your ticket. We'll run my views past random people there. If someone agrees with you and disagrees with me, you can punch me in the face. If someone agrees with me, I will punch you in the face. Who do you think will end up KO?

Sound like a plan?

Edited by Constellation

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just remember: US = $hit. Australia = "The" Holy Land (as opposed to that other pansy holy land in the ME).

So next time I fly to the UK, I'll grab your scrawny neck and take you with me. You'll get to fly first class for a change. I'll enjoy the credit card points I earn from your ticket. We'll run my views past random people there. If someone agrees with you and disagrees with me, you can punch me in the face. If someone agrees with me, I will punch you in the face. Who do you think will end up KO?

Sound like a plan?

It sounds stupid.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Sound like a plan?

:lol:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

I can get you a discount on "Complete Dummies" guides (no $hit).

You should, you were the author after all.

PhD in doucheness.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline
I'm just trying to visualise some random person flying to the UK for the express purpose of "running my ideas past random passers-by".

Such people are usually referred to as "Nutters"

I like the knock-out game though... genius plan.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline
I'm just trying to visualise some random person flying to the UK for the express purpose of "running my ideas past random passers-by".

That usually happens there anyway when the pubs turn out.

It sounds stupid.

It is not stupid. It is the only way we will settle this argument. Either random people there will agree with you or they will agree with me.

By the way, I never said I hated America. I actually love the country to death and want to see it thrive. Yes that includes all races here. What I don't like is these shenanigans that are making the country look foolish. I can show you plenty of international forums where US bashing is a national pastime. Forums where I am the only one defending the country and have done so for years.

I'll end up leaving with a face paler than Prince Charles. Six will end up looking like one of those guys out of Ethiopia, who have the latest CDs to sell.

First question will be, do you think the US constitution is the best in the world and are you jealous of their freedoms? Even senior citizens will royal rumble six's ####.

Edited by Constellation

Timeline
It sounds stupid.

It is not stupid. It is the only way we will settle this argument. Either random people there will agree with you or they will agree with me.

By the way, I never said I hated America. I actually love the country to death and want to see it thrive. Yes that includes all races here. What I don't like is these shenanigans that are making the country look foolish. I can show you plenty of international forums where US bashing is a national pastime. Forums where I am the only one defending the country and have done so for years.

BY you've said numerous times that you don't like the US Constitution, its Presidential form of government or its judicial system. How can you "love" the country when you have such obvious scorn for the essential institutions that define it?

And yes - it really is stupid. The very definition of the "hare-brained idea"

See this?

rocket.jpg

This is you.

Filed: Timeline

Sound like a plan?

It sounds stupid.

I'll give you both five dollars if you go tomorrow. :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
NYC kicks a$$

You missed out.

I-Love-NY-706010.JPG

Sucks for you.

Let's invite Susita & PP to the party at MaWilson's...

MW, you don't mind, do you?

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline

Well it's stupid because one of you will pass out before you can gather enough information

from the survey to generalize your findings from the drawn sample within the limits of

random error. :whistle: