w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Work begins on nation's largest mass transit project

155 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
My company offered me a place in NYC with the appropriate living expenses paid but I was like thanks but no f--n way thanks. I like cities, just not NYC.

NYC kicks a$$

You missed out.

I-Love-NY-706010.JPG

Sucks for you.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
My company offered me a place in NYC with the appropriate living expenses paid but I was like thanks but no f--n way thanks. I like cities, just not NYC.

NYC kicks a$$

You missed out.

I-Love-NY-706010.JPG

Sucks for you.

:lol: love that new york chutzpah girl!

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Six, once someone is onto your game they realize you are not even a challenge. At least uscandal, for example, posts a bit of proof to back his comments. Whereas, you feel that just by saying someone is wrong, that your opinion is more valid than theirs.

The way normal people have a discussion is as follows:

Person A: I think Koalas are more intelligent than otters

Person B: I disagree, I believe Otters are more intelligent

>> Conversation develops and evidence (research) is thrown into the equations

A conversation with you.

Person A: same comment

Private Pike (Six): Well you are wrong and an idiot

Person A: Why is that? Your comments also do nothing to prove me wrong

Private Pike (Six): Stop whining you idiot.

>> Groups jumps in to defend their g/f. Add to the insults

>> person gets tired of dealing with someone of limited cranial capacity and either leaves or throws out an insult and is suspended

In 'your mind', the latter is a perfectly valid conversation.

Edited by Constellation

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Says you?

Say no says I.

No "says" your 100 posts where you criticize the mass media.

Perhaps a state transition diagram is in order, to better illustrate the point.

Any diagram will do really. They just need to illustrate the following: Six = full of #######

To this day if you asked me to summarize what six actually believes in (or stands for), I wouldn't have the slightest idea. His opinions are like a dutch door.

I could even list a few points for you but when it comes to him, nothing, Nada, zilch. He's had more stances than a Chicago politician caught with a hooker.

Edited by Constellation

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Six, once someone is onto your game they realize you are not even a challenge. At least uscandal, for example, posts a bit of proof to back his comments. Whereas, you feel that just by saying someone is wrong, that your opinion is more valid than theirs.

The way normal people have a discussion is as follows:

Person A: I think Koalas are more intelligent than otters

Person B: I disagree, I believe Otters are more intelligent

>> Conversation develops and evidence (research) is thrown into the equations

A conversation with you.

Person A: same comment

Private Pike (Six): Well you are wrong and an idiot

Person A: Why is that? Your comments also do nothing to prove me wrong

Private Pike (Six): Stop whining you idiot.

>> Groups jumps in to defend their g/f. Add to the insults

>> person gets tired of dealing with someone of limited cranial capacity and either leaves or throws out an insult and is suspended

In 'your mind', the latter is a perfectly valid conversation.

I love your distorted perspective there BY. You are very much the perpetual victim aren't you :lol:

I love your distorted perspective there BY. You are very much the perpetual victim aren't you :lol:

Ah is that what it is.

Not the fact that you accuse me of thinking I am the best yet you are the one who believes their opinion is holier than thou. If six says it's wrong, it bloody well is wrong.

If someone says the world is flat you prove them wrong.

:secret: Calling them an idiot and hurling insults, as you do so well with others here, does not prove you are right.

Edited by Constellation

Timeline
No "says" your 100 posts where you criticize the mass media.

Only 100? And what a suspiciously exact number. Its good that you keep count - if you didn't, someone might think (unfairly) that you were talking out of your brown eye ;)

To this day if you asked me to summarize what six actually believes in (or stands for), I wouldn't have the slightest idea. His opinions are like a dutch door.

I could even list a few points for you but when it comes to him, nothing, Nada, zilch. He's had more stances than a Chicago politician caught with a hooker.

But you just said you'd try to run half of everything I ever said past your "Pom" mates (in fact, you've said before that you have done exactly this. I think you need to make up your mind as to whether you've done this already or whether you intend to do it at some undetermined point in the future. As I said it wouldn't do for someone to unfairly label you as an #######-talker ;)

Ah is that what it is.

Not the fact that you accuse me of thinking I am the best yet you are the one who believes their opinion is holier than thou. If six says it's wrong, it bloody well is wrong.

Yep that's right BY - your analysis is on-point and insightful as always.

Just remember: US = $hit. Australia = "The" Holy Land (as opposed to that other pansy holy land in the ME).

But you just said you'd try to run half of everything I ever said past your "Pom" mates (in fact, you've said before that you have done exactly this. I think you need to make up your mind as to whether you've done this already or whether you intend to do it at some undetermined point in the future. As I said it wouldn't do for someone to unfairly label you as an #######-talker ;)

Your points make no sense and certainly don't sound like they are coming from someone who lived the majority of their life in a country which is almost the polar opposite to that of America.

Second of all, you barely have a stance on any topic apart from some cliche like everyone is the same (culture / attitude wise) or the media likes to blow things out of proportion. Things that just so happen to be topics you have no interest in nor agree with.

Edited by Constellation

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
Just remember: US = $hit. Australia = "The" Holy Land (as opposed to that other pansy holy land in the ME).

If you're serious, I beg to differ. The US is the only place where you can spot Jesus on a pierogi. You can't get any holier than that.

the-jesus-pierogii-711162-300x225.jpg

I get lost in the sarcasm in these forums.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

Your points make no sense and certainly don't sound like they are coming from someone who lived the majority of their life in a country which is almost the polar opposite to that of America.

Second of all, you barely have a stance on any topic apart from some cliche like everyone is the same or the media likes to blow things out of proportion. Things that just so happen to be topics you have no interest in nor agree with.

Its hard to know how to respond to any of this - as it conjures an image in mind of Harry from Harry and the Hendersons trying to figure out how to make an omelette.

I can get you a discount on "Complete Dummies" guides (no $hit).