w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Work begins on nation's largest mass transit project

155 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I almost never go to NYC if I can help it :lol:

Will you come into the city before i move away to red-state America? i was thinking we can throw a party on MaWilson's terrace, and drink wine and burn mummies.

I'd consider it. Wait, mummies? :unsure:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You could never afford to live here with your job selling trinkets at the airport.

Median house price in the entire city of Sydney just rose to $412K. Median being the key word. You can do the Math.

Sorry dudette but you could not pay me to live in Jersey. Actually from the DC Upwards to the Chicago area. You seriously could not pay me to live there.

Edited by Constellation

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

[Median house price in the entire city of Sydney just rose to $412K. Median being the key word. You can do the Math.

Sydney is a big freakin city. Compare that to our big freakin city - manhattan ;) Sydney's prices are pathetic.

412k median? Sounds like bumbleville New Jersey. 50 minutes train ride from Midtown :lol:

But you do live there - around the DC area. Do you not?

DC area is quite new and quite expensive but I am looking at moving. San Diego seems to be the place we like the most and also the place others have recommended. Maybe I can pump a few million into the state and lift it up.

My company offered me a place in NYC with the appropriate living expenses paid but I was like thanks but no f--n way thanks. I like cities, just not NYC.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

[Median house price in the entire city of Sydney just rose to $412K. Median being the key word. You can do the Math.

Sydney is a big freakin city. Compare that to our big freakin city - manhattan ;) Sydney's prices are pathetic.

412k median? Sounds like bumbleville New Jersey. 50 minutes train ride from Midtown :lol:

Sorry dude that includes the entire area of Sydney, including the suburbs. Which means it is factoring in 4.4 mill spread across 4,689.1 sq mi.

http://www.njba.org/housingData/medianPrices.asp

Edited by Constellation

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
You could never afford to live here with your job selling trinkets at the airport.

Median house price in the entire city of Sydney just rose to $412K. Median being the key word. You can do the Math.

Sorry dudette but you could not pay me to live in Jersey. Actually from the DC Upwards to the Chicago area. You seriously could not pay me to live there.

Please, please give Chicago a wide berth. Stay as far away as possible. We really couldn't possibly stand your awesomeness here, it would simply overpower us. Leave us alone with our shameful bumbling pathetic excuse of a city, and take your magnificence elsewhere. San Diego is a good choice, but why stop there? I hear Tijuana is nice.

Please, please give Chicago a wide berth. Stay as far away as possible. We really couldn't possibly stand your awesomeness here, it would simply overpower us. Leave us alone with our shameful bumbling pathetic excuse of a city, and take your magnificence elsewhere. San Diego is a good choice, but why stop there? I hear Tijuana is nice.

Do you have an academic journal to support that? :lol:

Who said awesome, just much better than Chicago. Chicago is up there on my list,C. That is, the world's crappiest cesspool of a city list brothaaaa.

Speaking of cool

Edited by Constellation

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I don't want us to be first. Maybe people like you will stop moving here.

Great response. If jersey represented America, I would be out of here faster than Madoff got rid of his billions.

So about 20 years then? :whistle:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

So about 20 years then? :whistle:

And none of the f-ck-wits working in NYC caught on to the scam, in 20 years.

Sorry dude that includes the entire area of Sydney, including the suburbs. Which means it is factoring in 4.4 mill spread across 4,689.1 sq mi.

http://www.njba.org/housingData/medianPrices.asp

412k median is found in Jersey suburbs. Heck, you still can't get a nice place to live around here for less than 450k unless you're a condo couple with no kids.

Edited by Randomizer

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Chicago is quite nice I thought - as is LA, Portland, Seattle and San Francisco.

I love it here. I've lived in the Bay area and agree that SF is great, but would not choose to go back there. I'm much happier in Chicago. We've got a great shot at hosting the 2016 Olympics here, so y'all are welcome to come by and visit! With the the exception of chopf##k, of course.

Chicago is quite nice I thought - as is LA, Portland, Seattle and San Francisco.

I love it here. I've lived in the Bay area and agree that SF is great, but would not choose to go back there. I'm much happier in Chicago. We've got a great shot at hosting the 2016 Olympics here, so y'all are welcome to come by and visit! With the the exception of chopf##k, of course.

I hear Chitown is a nicer and somewhat Arctic version of New York.

412k median is found in Jersey suburbs. Heck, you still can't get a nice place to live around here for less than 450k unless you're a condo couple with no kids.

You must have missed the $1.9 million median I posted about a suburb of Sydney a week ago. But anyway for you guys to even sit here and pretend property prices are doing well just shows you are full of #######.

:secret: If you are going to make something up, at least do it about an area that has not caused the entire economy to collapse. :lol:

Edited by Constellation