UmmSqueakster

Sending money via Western Union just got a little harder

82 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Does that mean we have to stop this discussion because some hater came in and started with us? :(

Guess so, same ol' same ol'. Hey......I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! Just wanted to throw some good vibes out there! :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Does that mean we have to stop this discussion because some hater came in and started with us? :(

Guess so, same ol' same ol'. Hey......I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! Just wanted to throw some good vibes out there! :D

I love you all too. (F)

Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

*sigh*

I guess I have to resign myself to the fact that the world will never be the way I want it to be.

So...that Western Union really blows, don't it???? :lol:

Filed: Timeline
Jenn there's no need to be sad.Like I said,I did not mean to hurt anyone here.I was only trying to make you see why the US does what they do.And I was giving you an example of how Americans are sometimes treated by muslims.YOU were the one that started talking dirty and disrespectful.Did I ? No I did not.

And yes I admit it,I DO get scared when I see an Arab looking person boarding the same plane I'm on with my son.....that might be wrong I admit that,but still I have NEVER said all muslims,arabs ...........are the same.I'm sure there's lots of nice people that don't have any intentions to harm America or the people living there.

And as for your suggestion ,the ***** you- no thanks I guess I can wait until I see my man again.LOL.

Why does everyone come in here assuming that "we" need to be told why??? YOU THINK WE DON'T KNOW??? It's shoved down our throats constantly by so called self proclaimed "do-gooders" like yourself and as you can see many here are plain fed up with it. We are no different then YOU. However WE are the ones with this crud thrown in our faces day in and day out.

We don't go into the off topic forum to vent our frustrations with this, we don't go to the general discussions area, no. We come to the ME/NA forum to discuss and vent our frustrations and support each other because we all understand very well thank you.

Now I have not read far enough through this thread yet to know if Ewok has banned this or not, but sweet pea go back and read your original post and how you worded it, apology or not, and your subsequent posts... they are dripping with your own bigotry. I am fed up with it and I am speaking out. Veil it behind your "I never said all"... you didn't have to. If you come in and push buttons, you need to expect reaction. Period.

And regarding did it hurt or not... YOu missed MY point. BIGOTRY HURTS. It hurt your son according to you. THAT IS MY POINT. It obviously hurt you enough to retort to it several times now. WELCOME TO OUR WORLD. BIGOTRY HURTS. So your "I don't mean to hurt anyone BUT...." DID.

I apologize for my anger and I will not posting further angry responses on this thread. I'm quite finished.

Can I ask that if people here know in advance that their comments will only add fuel to a fire that they please think twice about what they say. I have read the topic and I understand that both sides have given their opinions. I think now it is just to the point of useless argueing that will hurt people's feelings.

Natashabrenda I know you have a point of view and it is easy to see how others are offended however I am not going to judge you or anyone else here based on what they type. I would hope that we can all understand that this is a topic of great debate and that since this is an international forum we should certainly be careful to think about how other's may be hurt or interpret what we say.

Thanks and I hope you can see that certain topics in this thread should just end for the sake of the community :).

I owe an apology. I had not seen this request before my last post. The previous "shall not be mentioned" episode has left on this corner of the forum battered and bruised and wee bit sensitive to such matters. I hope that my retort will be ignored. (I'm angry.)

I wont add fuel to the fire....but i just find it ammusing that all us who are married to muslims are constantly reminded of 9/11.....and due to that....our loved ones are screened to no end....But, no where is there a "background check" for a visa screening alcoholism, or drug abuse....Its very easy to cover those things, and takes only a few hours with some special drink to wipe dope out of your system, there are no "serious checks" to know if the immigrants ever had history with it....and more people are killed in a few months in the US by drunk drivers alone...Im willing to bet not all the drunk drivers were american born...I know ME immgrants go thru checks from their last name, regarding all their family history....so if a german, jap, danish, or dutch immigrants grandfather was a raging alcoholic would that person be penalized....HELL NO...Its sad....oh so sad....

*no

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Discrimination against Arabs and Muslims didn't begin with 9/11. In the lives of many of us, it's been rough to be either or both since the 1979 Iranian hostage crisis. For those of you who are new to this or only suffer "guilt by association" thru marriage, eventually you will learn that ignoring such folks and moving on with what you need to do is best.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.