UmmSqueakster

Sending money via Western Union just got a little harder

82 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
OK the reason I even read something posted on this forum is because it was about Western Union and I send money via Western Union to my loved one.

Secondly,

whenever one of your loved ones IS in the end entering the country,he/she had been checked out very well and that should make people shut their mouths.

Besides that,I AM the German ,my loved one lives in the USA and has served in Iraq.I don't care how bad the security checks on me are because it's for the saftey of people like my Jim who lives in the USA.

And just to add one thing here,

my 5 (!!!!!!!) year old boy has been beaten to the ground by 2 muslim boys that live in our neighborhood because he happenes to be an American and we put the flag (Stars and Stripes of course) outeach year since 9/11 happened.

And now you wanna tell me something about racism???

They (NOT ALL but some) teach their KIDS to beat up an innocent child just because he's an American!

I have never said all people from the Middle East or all muslims are that way,but how the heck would you feel if you see your 5 year old son bruised up after something like this.It took two grown ups to make them stop beating on my child.Ray didn't do anything to them!!

When Jim was still here the muslims in my neighborhood treated him like ####### they even tried messing up his car which had Army license plates,I'm being called names for loving a US Citizen...........Like I said ,tell ME about racism!

And for all of you that yep about America this much,you know when I lived in Texas people used to say : America-love it or leave it!

This is such a LOAD! Go troll somewhere else! No one here believes your lies. We know our religion and we don't need your view of what you think we teach our kids.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will reiterate through clenched teeth... no one here has questioned the reasons for the need for security screenings.

I will reiterate also that some of those responsible for those activities went completely around the entire system.

I will reiterate... HATRED AND FEAR BEGETS HATRED AND FEAR.

And lastly, why not allow those of us gathered here in the ME/NA forum together to VENT SOME OF OUR FRUSTRATIONS without being reminded of 9/11 constantly.

And I also see, Natashabrenda, that you get the understanding from my "nazi" remark just how it feels... I'm glad I made my point. Hurts doesn't it.

Edited by just_waiting

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

OK the reason I even read something posted on this forum is because it was about Western Union and I send money via Western Union to my loved one.

Secondly,

whenever one of your loved ones IS in the end entering the country,he/she had been checked out very well and that should make people shut their mouths.

Besides that,I AM the German ,my loved one lives in the USA and has served in Iraq.I don't care how bad the security checks on me are because it's for the saftey of people like my Jim who lives in the USA.

my 5 (!!!!!!!) year old boy has been beaten to the ground by 2 muslim boys that live in our neighborhood because he happenes to be an American and we put the flag (Stars and Stripes of course) outeach year since 9/11 happened.

They (NOT ALL but some) teach their KIDS to beat up an innocent child just because he's an American!

I have never said all people from the Middle East or all muslims are that way,but how the heck would you feel if you see your 5 year old son bruised up after something like this.It took two grown ups to make them stop beating on my child.Ray didn't do anything to them!!

When Jim was still here the muslims in my neighborhood treated him like ####### they even tried messing up his car which had Army license plates,I'm being called names for loving a US Citizen...........Like I said ,tell ME about racism!

And for all of you that yep about America this much,you know when I lived in Texas people used to say : America-love it or leave it!

Met on May 17,2005

Got engaged on Sep 15th,2006

Came to the US for good on Jan 27th,2009

and we got married on March 28th,2009

GOD , grant me the serenity

to accept the things I can not change

the courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference!

Secondly,

We saw it the first time you posted it :huh:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Secondly,

get a life beast

Timeline

To be honest with you-no it doesn't hurt one bit ! Why would it?! What hurt me was how the man I love and my 5 year old child were treated by muslims.You don't believe that my son got beat up ? Well that doesn't surprise me one bit.......You guys are the poor victims right?

And besides that,I HAVE stated in my first post here tonight that it was NOT my intention to hurt anyones feelings.I was trying to make you guys understand WHY your loved ones are being checked out that way.

Unfortunatley you all miss understood my point.

Again,I have NEVER said all muslims are terrorists or teach their kids to beat American kids up.

You guys have your opinion and I have mine.Maybe you need to sit back and think.

Met on May 17,2005

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Let's see, since September 11, I've been verbally and physically assaulted by white, hispanic and black americans, both male and female, young and old. Guess I should be hatin on just about everyone right about now. Hehe, also, I'm white, so ironically, I hate myself :)

But, I remind myself

Kind speech and forgiveness is better than charity followed by injury; and Allah is Self-sufficient, Forbearing. Qur'an 2:263

Edited by rahma

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
To be honest with you-no it doesn't hurt one bit ! Why would it?! What hurt me was how the man I love and my 5 year old child were treated by muslims.You don't believe that my son got beat up ? Well that doesn't surprise me one bit.......You guys are the poor victims right?

And besides that,I HAVE stated in my first post here tonight that it was NOT my intention to hurt anyones feelings.I was trying to make you guys understand WHY your loved ones are being checked out that way.

Again,I have NEVER said all muslims are terrorists or teach their kids to beat American kids up.

You guys have your opinion and I have mine.Maybe you need to sit back and think.

###### YOU.

BAN ME.

Get out. What the hell is wrong with you? Only a racist chopfuck would come in here and spout all this B.S.

Edited by jenn3539

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I was trying to make you guys understand WHY your loved ones are being checked out that way.

Do you honestly think we've somehow magically forgotten September 11? For those of us who are arab and/or muslim and have been living in the United States since that date, hardly a day goes by where we don't feel some sort of effect from it, or aren't reminded of it.

Of course the US is trying to combat terrorism as a result of September 11. That doesn't mean we need to march goose step along with everything it puts forward to accomplish that goal. Oh, we know why all right. That doesn't mean we need to agree with it.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

First of all, I don't like this insinuation that muslim children are NOT American children! My kids are American born and bred AND muslims!!! Maybe your son said something racists that you taught him about muslims and started it? MY son has been in ONE fight in his life and he was beat up by a little christian boy about half his size... why? maybe american christians all theach their kids to beat up innocent muslims kids who don't believe in hurting others? :whistle: Guess I should hate all them? Get a life. Little boys fight. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the boys parents telling him to do it.

Furthermore, do you really think it's possible that 9/11 has slipped anyone's mind that you need to "remind" us about it? Profiling is wrong!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm sorry,I'm really NOT trying to hurt someones feelings,but it is a fact that 9/11 happened and I strongly believe the USA should do anything and everything to avoid something like this in the future.Would those people that killed more than 3000 innocent men,women and children been checked properly then 9/11 wouldn't have happened and all the children that have lost their Mommies and Daddies (not to even mention all the great Military Personal that lost their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan ever since 9/11 !!!!) wouldn't be crying theirselves to sleep each night!

I'd rather have them check each and every Middle Easterner out 5 times in a row to MAKE SURE he/she is no danger to the USA and the people living there,than just letting them in and 9/11 happens all over again.

Have SOME understanding here please!

And yes I DO know that there are "home grown" terrorists too.Like Tim McVeigh in 93 who blew up the Oklahoma Federal Building.But that guy got what he deserves.

Think of the relatives that have lost their loved ones almost 5 years ago!!!!!! I'm sure if one of you would have lost someone by the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon you would understand why the USA deals with people from the MIddle East the way they do.

Nat

I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT LOST A LOVED ONE IN THE 911 ATTACK!!!!!!!!! Don't EVEN GO THERE about only checking out Middle Easterners. Do you hear the news? 17 Canadians recents with their plan for a terrorist attack! It's NOT JUST MIDDLE EASTERNS PEOPLE.....NEWS FLASH!!!! People make it sound like only Middle Easterners/Muslims are the bad guys. YES, I agree that something does need to be done HOWEVER, profiling ONLY the ME/NA people???? COME ON PEOPLE???? EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE TREATED EQUALLY!!!! I am sooooo sick of hearing this. Last time I knew there are terrorists all over the world, NOT just in these countries. We have to wait months and months for our fiances/spouses to come here because of this governmental B.S. And why is it that I hear that only muslims are terrorists? Now I know I'm not a rocket scientist, but read the news.....people are doing violent acts that are not Muslims, but supposed Christians. Just burns my butt when people say things like this.

This thread was going great, great comments, helpful info, etc and this comment was made. I'm sorry I am ranting, but why can't 1 thread continue without the 911 #######. We have all heard it a million times and I'm sure we'll continue to hear it a million more times.

I'm sorry you loved a lost one at 911. I'm sure this entire situation is heartwrenching.

It's easier to sell your soul to CNN then to really stop and think. Hate and fear beget more hate and fear. Of course, if my SO was not from the ME/NA I would probably not have really understood things in the light that I do.

Amy, I feel the same way you do. I see how beaten down Mohammed is getting by being profiled. He's just a guy trying to live his life. We want to be married and in this country for the benefit OF MY CHILDREN. I am trying very hard not to be reactive here, but I am getting very weary of this twaddle of people coming into the ME/NA forum with SOs from countries elsewhere and talking from a perspective that doesn't include the reality of this area of the world and I want to break something right now so I suppose I should shut up before I lose it. LOL

Sorry, I have the crabbies. Everyone is entitled to their opinion... perhaps the previous poster with the SO from Germany would have a different perspective if this was during the era of the Nazis and the love of her life was being profiled. Hmmm...

Touche!!! Lets do special security checks for everyone name Freidrich. Or better yet, why don't we do a search on all names in history that have commited any crime and do special checks on everyone named the same. OMG!!!

Like Tim McVeigh in 93 who blew up the Oklahoma Federal Building.But that guy got what he deserves.

The hijackers all died in the crashes too... how did they not get what they deserved?

When WU starts profiling all white christians named Timothy then we'll talk understanding. Contrary to what you want to believe... not everyone named Muhammad or Ahmed are terrorists! :angry:

What about Friedrich?

Secondly,

Now we know where the hate comes from. I'm sorry your child was beaten by other children. You know, I do remember my youth as I watched bullies beating on innocent children. Funny thing though, none of them were from the middle east. You need to vent on these boys parents for their lack of parenting skills, not on Muslims.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

Jenn there's no need to be sad.Like I said,I did not mean to hurt anyone here.I was only trying to make you see why the US does what they do.And I was giving you an example of how Americans are sometimes treated by muslims.YOU were the one that started talking dirty and disrespectful.Did I ? No I did not.

And yes I admit it,I DO get scared when I see an Arab looking person boarding the same plane I'm on with my son.....that might be wrong I admit that,but still I have NEVER said all muslims,arabs ...........are the same.I'm sure there's lots of nice people that don't have any intentions to harm America or the people living there.

And as for your suggestion ,the ***** you- no thanks I guess I can wait until I see my man again.LOL.

Met on May 17,2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.