Serendipity_

K3 Family Hangout - week of June 8th

52 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

What does it mean that VSC rejected the application...that's where you were supposed to send it.

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hello!! Wifey passed her written test!! Now its time for bumper cars!!!

Lisa - I agree, #######!!! I called the mis-information line yesterday and was told to add the 8 weeks to the 30 days my wife has been waiting for her GC, and to call back after that period. You should call USCIS and go to the section about getting information on forms and ask them where you should mail the EAD!!! And this time when you send it, quote the agent# on the cover letter.

Seren - On the bright side, you get to hang out at Laguna beach!!!

What is everyone else up to? I have a b-day party and a wedding reception to go to this weekend!!! Never a dull weekend during the summer.

Congrats to Queue's wife now on to some road training...Queue If she has driven in India she can drive anywhere :)

Lol...so Y is going to have the fun we have been having for the past year!! They wouldn't give me any information when I called about my wife's gc unless she was on the phone with me. I had to call back, and the weird thing is that I can't get to a operator without going through the address change option. Do you have another way?

I usually use the address change way, but I accidentally got through this last time... honestly, i dont know lol i started inputting our receipt number too early and it transfered me to a human! He asked me if I had made an appointment. ??? He was super helpful and also told me that no matter what option gets you to a human, they all can help you. :thumbs:

Yazied did call and the lady said to do whatever the notice says(mail it to TSC). I told him to call back and ask for a supervisor.

wait: newsflash--he says that VSC said they rejected the application and to send it to TSC.

Funtimes

VSC is so $crewed up...poor Y now he has to deal with all this BS

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Timeline

That's what scares me...she had driven in India!!!

I'm going to sign her up for driving classes soon :)

The Journey Home

Naturalization

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
That's what scares me...she had driven in India!!!

I'm going to sign her up for driving classes soon :)

Hey hey hey! Have a lil faith :) Women are cautions drivers anyway :devil:

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Timeline

Lol!!! I'm sure she will do just fine.

The Journey Home

Naturalization

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

hey guys!

ya que, i dont know ####### it means..i will follow directions and send it to f ing texas. :wacko:

the wierd part is this: when i got home to see for myself, i could see where they scanned it in at VSC, assigned a receipt number(sticker with a barcode on it)...then put a blank sticker OVER the receipt number (making it NOT received ???) but you could thru the blank one, and the one with the EAC # on it.

It also says that we need to send it to the "center director" at texas. heres what i think happened... they scanned it in, got it ready for process, gave it to the director(his stamp is on it) and he said "no guys, this goes to texas"

That would explain the receipt number showing as pending but them slapping a blank barcode sticker over the old one, rejecting it and sending it back. they just didnt take the assigned receipt number back out of the system

that even confused me trying to explain it :lol:

seriously FVCKING VSC!!!!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Hello everyone.

I just got online if anyone is here.

Update for us is that we haven't gotten the paper for the noa1 yet. However, our check was cashed. I typed in the eac number on the back of the check and made the online account for it. It says it's pending at VSC. I hope all goes smooth with this.

Lisa, where the hell did Texas come in???? :wacko: Hopefully you'll get it all cleared up soon sweetie :D Has Y done anything for his driver's license yet?

Que, husband also passed his written test yesterday and now has his learner's permit... ay ay ay...it's gonna be awhile before he gets the hang of it I think. Good thing it's good for one year :P I'm thinking of getting a big yellow sign that says, "please bear with us...new driver" :lol: How's your wife doing?

Jen...we gotta get together one night and hear your update. Any chance you guys would be online earlier in the day tomorrow? Like around 4-6pm? Let me know. Just text me whenever you're online.

Steve, got your text :D Happy to hear from you. Didn't want to text back (cause I got it a little while later, as my phone was in my purse). I was afraid I might make your phone beep during a short period of time you have for sleep. So I didn't text back. Hope time goes by faster and you're down to 40 hours a week soon. I know how badly it svcks to work so much OT.

Today we finally got out of town for the day and had a really nice day. Went to an organic farmer's market and then to a small historic town. Ate lunch there next to the river. It was really nice overall.

I will be online a few more minutes. Husband is already pacing around me... :lol: it's like a kid at the apron, you know? :lol: I love it though.

Hope everyone is well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.