Amby

10 "undocumented" immigrants killed in suv rollover

148 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
If Obama and his administration would secure the border this tragic event would not have happened.

And by that logic, if Bush and his administration had of secured the border, the event would not have happened either.

Grasping for straws here. REALLY! :wacko:

Far from grasping straws. Yes if Bush would have secured the border most likely would not have happened.

My main point from the start has been about the blaming. No personal responsibility was ever mentioned. this is my biggest beef. The article actually blamed to many people and no seat belts as the cause. Ridiculous!!

Probably because its a no brainer. That's still not the same as trying to justify the deaths on the basis of the illegal status of the victims. That should also be a no-brainer.

PeePee

I disagree, If they were not illegal they would not have been engaging in the activity there were involved with.

Did you read what I wrote? That response is completely irrelevant to what I said. But never mind.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
:lol:

So whenever someone is involved in an accident, you want the journal to report it like this:

"An Air France plane was lost in flight from Brazil to France today. Those on board had a choice of which airline to choose to fly with, they chose to fly with Air France. As a result of this choice, they died in an accident when the Air France Jet crashed"

?

Odder and odder...

You forgot:

"Initial reports suggest that the passengers were not wearing seat belts at the time of the crash, and that their tray tables were not in an upright position. The flight was also fully booked and there were a number of people on board who weighed in excess of 300 lbs".

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yep, and they deserve to die 'cus they ate cheeseburgers all their lives before boarding the plane.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
Yep, and they deserve to die 'cus they ate cheeseburgers all their lives before boarding the plane.

About time you seen the light :jest:

And it's about time you go back under the rock from whence you came. You're logic is flawed, as are you. You have been weighed and measured, and found severley wanting.

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

About time your learn the concept of sarcasm.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

About time your learn the concept of sarcasm.

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
The identity of the driver, passengers and the vehicle's owner are being withheld pending their identification and notification of relatives. Many victims did not have ID, Craig said.

Investigators have not identified the driver, but if he survives, Craig said he would likely be charged.

Anyone but the driver got the lion's share of responsibility for this carnage judging by the posts. Typically, the driver is responsible for the vehicle and everyone it in unless another vehicle was fault.

Edited by alienlovechild

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

So whenever someone is involved in an accident, you want the journal to report it like this:

"An Air France plane was lost in flight from Brazil to France today. Those on board had a choice of which airline to choose to fly with, they chose to fly with Air France. As a result of this choice, they died in an accident when the Air France Jet crashed"

?

Odder and odder...

your analysis fails to allow for vectors in calculation of probability.

the air france flight had no known vectors.

the truck load of central americans had significant and measureable vectors.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

?

Odder and odder...

And what were they, pray tell? :lol: And why would you want to... Oh never mind.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

The identity of the driver, passengers and the vehicle's owner are being withheld pending their identification and notification of relatives. Many victims did not have ID, Craig said.

Investigators have not identified the driver, but if he survives, Craig said he would likely be charged.

Anyone but the driver got the lion's share of responsibility for this carnage judging by the posts. Typically, the driver is responsible for the vehicle and everyone it in unless another vehicle was fault.

So wrong. Either the poster does not attempt to assign blame in any direction OR the poster assigns the blame to the fact that these undocumented immigrants are themselves to blame BECAUSE the accident happened after they illegally entered the USA.

Nice try though.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

?

Odder and odder...

What analysis? I attempted to inject personal responsibility into journalism as requested by whateverhisname is. Your transparent attempt to distract with the use of 'vectors' is doomed to failure. Never mind, it's always fun watching your cogs turning.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

So wrong. Either the poster does not attempt to assign blame in any direction OR the poster assigns the blame to the fact that these undocumented immigrants are themselves to blame BECAUSE the accident happened after they illegally entered the USA.

Nice try though.

What? ANYONE BUT. . . means anyone but the driver. I'm making a simple point that almost no one blamed the driver on a long thread.

If you'd like to changing the law to holding someone else criminally liable or liable in civil court else let us know.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Nice try though.

What? ANYONE BUT. . . means anyone but the driver. I'm making a simple point that almost no one blamed the driver on a long thread.

If you'd like to changing the law to holding someone else criminally liable or liable in civil court else let us know.

And the driver was probably a US citizen making some extra cash smuggling aliens.

If Obama and his administration would secure the border this tragic event would not have happened.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

How did your buddy W do on border security?

What in the world is wrong with some of you people?! 10 HUMAN BEINGS lost their lives in an attempt to escape desperate circumstances to help their families survive, all due to the fact that they were randomly born into a life less fortunate than we were. How some of you have the gall to joke and blame them for their own misfortune is beyond me. They took their lives into their own hands and they knew that was the price they would have to pay to help their families survive so they would not have to go picking through someone else's garbage. There are grieving families who are receiving this news, and there are fellow countrymen on VJ who are hurting. Please take a moment to consider their feelings before you post.

If there are any more comments like this, the thread will be shut down and suspensions are likely.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Why not close the duplicate accounts?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015