Amby

10 "undocumented" immigrants killed in suv rollover

148 posts in this topic

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 HUMAN BEINGS lost their lives in an attempt to escape desperate circumstances to help their families survive, all due to the fact that they were randomly born into a life less fortunate than we were.

you are making the assumption that these were all just "good guys" just trying to make their families lives better. it would be interesting to run the fingerprints of the deceased (and other passengers in the truck) against the NICS database. could be that they were wanted felons or people who had already been deported for criminal offenses. lots of drug dealers travel across the border on rotation, and lots of them have been fingerprinted for arrests of various types that would make a standard entry application deniable.

if they were just "good guys", it would have been better for all if they applied for visas and entered legally. nobody would have died, if they had.

FlyingBitchSlap.jpg

And you're making the assumption that they were all 'bad guys'. Read the first part of Krikit's post again...10 HUMAN BEING LOST THEIR LIVES. No matter how it is justified, the elation being expressed about that tragic event is disgusting.

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
If Obama and his administration would secure the border this tragic event would not have happened.

And by that logic, if Bush and his administration had of secured the border, the event would not have happened either.

Grasping for straws here. REALLY! :wacko:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Soon as you read "illegal" its like those people are sub human or something.

Somewhat similar to drunk drivers, I suppose.

As soon as people read that one of the drivers involved in a car accident was drunk, they

*always* assume that it was the drunk driver who caused the accident. Never mind

that there are millions of sober idiots on the road who are perfectly capable of causing

an accident without the help of alcohol.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

If Obama and his administration would secure the border this tragic event would not have happened.

yeah..the bush administration did so well..nOOb

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
FlyingBitchSlap.jpg

And you're making the assumption that they were all 'bad guys'. Read the first part of Krikit's post again...10 HUMAN BEING LOST THEIR LIVES. No matter how it is justified, the elation being expressed about that tragic event is disgusting.

so your posting with a photo that implies violence makes you a good person to judge?

let's face it, criminal acts involve risk. these people took the risk and knew things might not go well.

will the deceased and the survivors ever be fingerprinted? you bet. it has already happened, i'm sure.

will we ever know the result of the fingerprinting? no way in hell, cause our government doesn't want to incense the populace. that kind of info will be more useful in negotiating with the mexican gov't. maybe osama will even ask for the hospitalisation and housing costs for the survivors, and the emergency services, and the police and border patrol salaries involved, and the morgue related costs, but i doubt it...

once in awhile some guy loses his life in an electric chair. could be that he's a really nasty criminal, or could be that he's just a nice guy who was in the wrong place at the right time. could be he wasn't even ever there. i don't hear you crying about those guys.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Timeline

And by that logic, if Bush and his administration had of secured the border, the event would not have happened either.

Far from grasping straws. Yes if Bush would have secured the border most likely would not have happened.

My main point from the start has been about the blaming. No personal responsibility was ever mentioned. this is my biggest beef. The article actually blamed to many people and no seat belts as the cause. Ridiculous!!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Far from grasping straws. Yes if Bush would have secured the border most likely would not have happened.

My main point from the start has been about the blaming. No personal responsibility was ever mentioned. this is my biggest beef. The article actually blamed to many people and no seat belts as the cause. Ridiculous!!

Probably because its a no brainer. That's still not the same as trying to justify the deaths on the basis of the illegal status of the victims. That should also be a no-brainer.

Clowns scare me.

They should. And don't look under your bed.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Because that WAS the root cause. Have you ever had training in Root Cause Analysis? Being "undocumented" was not the cause. Had they been "documented", the accident could have still occured, and the result the same, due to overloading the vehicle and lack of restraint.

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Timeline

Probably because its a no brainer. That's still not the same as trying to justify the deaths on the basis of the illegal status of the victims. That should also be a no-brainer.

PeePee

I disagree, If they were not illegal they would not have been engaging in the activity there were involved with.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Its very sad how people gloat about things like this.

Dying in a car wreck isn't something to laugh at or applaud.

They got what they deserved packing a car that full is a danger to thos ein the vehicle and those in traffic around them, they disregard the lives of others as with every other law they disregard.

better them than some law abiding family.

Now maybe that will be 10 less illegals that our govt has to support that support can towards 10 LEGAL families.

Not sad to me at all, they got what they deserved putting others lives in danger while committing a FEDERAL CRIME.

Hell look at those reporters who entered into North Korea accidentally, they were immediatly arrested and now sentenced to 12 years.

I like the swift justice of that SUV wreck!

Holy sh!it, dude.

So if your kids go on Spring Break to have fun with his friends and jam pack themselves in a car and die they deserve it 'cus teens are loud and disrupt the hotels?

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

:lol:

So whenever someone is involved in an accident, you want the journal to report it like this:

"An Air France plane was lost in flight from Brazil to France today. Those on board had a choice of which airline to choose to fly with, they chose to fly with Air France. As a result of this choice, they died in an accident when the Air France Jet crashed"

?

Odder and odder...

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .