Amby

10 "undocumented" immigrants killed in suv rollover

148 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline
That wasn't a stereotype. That was you gloating about the tragic death of 10 human beings.

Presumably you were one of those guys cracking jokes about collapsing buildings and crashing planes in the days after 9/11.

no, that would be the muslim guys. i'm sure it's still available on youtube, but i saw it on CNN when it was happening.

as far as the 10 dead people are concerned:

it's hard to have sympathy for them when over 300 American citizens are raped or murdered EVERY day by an illegal alien.

it's hard to have sympathy for them when illegal alien child molesters haunt the schoolyards of this country.

it's hard to have sympathy for them when illegal aliens sell drugs on American street corners.

it's hard to have sympathy for them when illegal drivers kill and maim on the highways of this country.

it's hard to have sympathy for them when they line up at houses in residential neighborhoods to wait for their turn to have sex with some girl who thought she was ciming to America to live "the dream" only to be forced into prostitution at the age of 14 and be sexually abused by 18-20 men a day.

don't remember any of these things happening? read the news more often.

Exactly! thats 10 less Scumbags ILLEGAL ALIENS Since our govt. is so inept at enforcing the law maybe enough of them will get into accidents like this.

gewelcome-vi.gif

3dflagsdotcom_japan_2faws-vi.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:Like you all, I am not an attorney ; I am a layperson (I have laid a lot of persons ) My advice is based on Experience obtained by filing ourselves

AOS met in Japan 1994 married 10/2004

DO:Los Angeles,Ca.

6/17/06 Forms Sent (I-130, I-485, and I-765)

6/19/06 RD I-130,I-485, I-765

6/26/06 NOA rcvd

7/15/06 Biometrics complete Day 22

8/4/06 Interview Notice Rcvd Day 42

9/9/06 EAD Card Received :)Day 78

9/13/06 SS Card Received :)Day 82

9/27/06 AOS Interview Los Angeles APPROVED LPR Day 96

12/04/06 Welcome To the United States Letter received

12/08/06 Green Card Received- expires 12/2016

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH OH OH! Shooter's friend release some more stats to me!

According to him: Indians are most likely to own 7-11s, and dance at the end of their workday; Chinese people are most likely to work in manicure and pedicure businesses than graduating from college; all Mexicans like tacos, tequila and siestas, and all muslims are most likely US haters and finally native americans are most likely to be drunks and gamble.

He is a wise man! remember! don't kill the messenger I'm just passing on information released by a law enforcement officer haters!!!

:whistle:

My local 7-11 is owned by Egyptians, so that blows his theory to jack sh it. And the local nail parlor is owned by Vietnamese.

That wasn't a stereotype. That was you gloating about the tragic death of 10 human beings.

Presumably you were one of those guys cracking jokes about collapsing buildings and crashing planes in the days after 9/11.

no, that would be the muslim guys. i'm sure it's still available on youtube, but i saw it on CNN when it was happening.

as far as the 10 dead people are concerned:

it's hard to have sympathy for them when over 300 American citizens are raped or murdered EVERY day by an illegal alien.

it's hard to have sympathy for them when illegal alien child molesters haunt the schoolyards of this country.

it's hard to have sympathy for them when illegal aliens sell drugs on American street corners.

it's hard to have sympathy for them when illegal drivers kill and maim on the highways of this country.

it's hard to have sympathy for them when they line up at houses in residential neighborhoods to wait for their turn to have sex with some girl who thought she was ciming to America to live "the dream" only to be forced into prostitution at the age of 14 and be sexually abused by 18-20 men a day.

don't remember any of these things happening? read the news more often.

Exactly! thats 10 less Scumbags ILLEGAL ALIENS Since our govt. is so inept at enforcing the law maybe enough of them will get into accidents like this.

Maybe you or someone you care about will die too. That would be a riot, wouldn't it?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

They were in the process of an illegal act, sneaking into our great nation called the USA, not wanting to file paperwork with the USCIS like most of us here have done and doing and paying for.

When someone posts here about wanting a special exemption from a congressman to get priority visa processing, or a bump up to the front of the line, we get posters throwing a fit and a throng of "Wait in line with the rest of us. What makes you so special?"

If a team of bank robbers or home invasion robbers on your street get shot and killed, how many tears do we shed for them dying in the midst of committing a crime?

Loss of life is tragic, but letz just be consistent about expressing outrage about it, and not argue like little children and cry babies.

Wise up, people... :dance:

18335.jpg

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Man is that guy always giving "Goodvibes" to everyone? :lol:

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

They were in the process of an illegal act, sneaking into our great nation called the USA, not wanting to file paperwork with the USCIS like most of us here have done and doing and paying for.

When someone posts here about wanting a special exemption from a congressman to get priority visa processing, or a bump up to the front of the line, we get posters throwing a fit and a throng of "Wait in line with the rest of us. What makes you so special?"

If a team of bank robbers or home invasion robbers on your street get shot and killed, how many tears do we shed for them dying in the midst of committing a crime?

Loss of life is tragic, but letz just be consistent about expressing outrage about it, and not argue like little children and cry babies.

Wise up, people... :dance:

18335.jpg

I don't think anyone is oturaged about the loss of life, just the moronic comments that it was good that the accident happened.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

hey they were illegals...who cares?

aren't you supposed to be happy if somebody dies while committing a crime? Like you feel good about yourself because you are honest and you have a God type of syndrome that allows you to judge and say "HEY YOU DESERVE IT! just because I'm righteous and magnanimous! I feel good and proud to be such an exemplar member of society and you deserve death."

Edited by TävôLuDô

01/25/13 Check cashed

hey they were illegals...who cares?

aren't you supposed to be happy if somebody dies while committing a crime? Like you feel good about yourself because you are honest and you have a God type of syndrome that allows you to judge and say "HEY YOU DESERVE IT! just because I'm righteous and magnanimous! I feel good and proud to be such an exemplar member of society and you deserve death."

You're right. Next time the neighbors kid cuts thru my yard, I'll take a shot at him. Or if he gets killed in a car accident, I can laugh because he deserved it for tresspassing. I was looing at this all wrong.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

you can thank me later, I showed you the light my friend...

B)

01/25/13 Check cashed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
Amen.

We should make a scrapbook of his posts and send to his bosses, family, friends, etc.

That would involve re-reading the $hit posts again. not a welcome idea.

:lol:

That, and you're assuming he even has friends!!! :lol: I'm thinking probably not! :whistle:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline
Its very sad how people gloat about things like this.

Dying in a car wreck isn't something to laugh at or applaud.

They got what they deserved packing a car that full is a danger to thos ein the vehicle and those in traffic around them, they disregard the lives of others as with every other law they disregard.

better them than some law abiding family.

Now maybe that will be 10 less illegals that our govt has to support that support can towards 10 LEGAL families.

Not sad to me at all, they got what they deserved putting others lives in danger while committing a FEDERAL CRIME.

Hell look at those reporters who entered into North Korea accidentally, they were immediatly arrested and now sentenced to 12 years.

Same danger as a drunk driver getting killed in a car wreck better that than an innocent family. ( Majority of Illegals drive illegally and drive drunk)

How safe it is it to drive with a vehicle filled beyond its capacity, while evading federal agents. could arguably be more dangerous than one drunk behind the wheel. It poses a threat to those around them and those who chose to drive that way have a total disregard of the safety of those around them.

Edited by Addie_Goodvibes

gewelcome-vi.gif

3dflagsdotcom_japan_2faws-vi.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:Like you all, I am not an attorney ; I am a layperson (I have laid a lot of persons ) My advice is based on Experience obtained by filing ourselves

AOS met in Japan 1994 married 10/2004

DO:Los Angeles,Ca.

6/17/06 Forms Sent (I-130, I-485, and I-765)

6/19/06 RD I-130,I-485, I-765

6/26/06 NOA rcvd

7/15/06 Biometrics complete Day 22

8/4/06 Interview Notice Rcvd Day 42

9/9/06 EAD Card Received :)Day 78

9/13/06 SS Card Received :)Day 82

9/27/06 AOS Interview Los Angeles APPROVED LPR Day 96

12/04/06 Welcome To the United States Letter received

12/08/06 Green Card Received- expires 12/2016

Its very sad how people gloat about things like this.

Dying in a car wreck isn't something to laugh at or applaud.

They got what they deserved packing a car that full is a danger to thos ein the vehicle and those in traffic around them, they disregard the lives of others as with every other law they disregard.

better them than some law abiding family.

Now maybe that will be 10 less illegals that our govt has to support that support can towards 10 LEGAL families.

Not sad to me at all, they got what they deserved putting others lives in danger while committing a FEDERAL CRIME.

Hell look at those reporters who entered into North Korea accidentally, they were immediatly arrested and now sentenced to 12 years.

I like the swift justice of that SUV wreck!

Holy sh!it, dude.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]