Amby

10 "undocumented" immigrants killed in suv rollover

148 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Pull your head out of your arses and open yours eyes.

I was making a point about the article. It too points and blames(IE. to many people and no seat belts) So write to them about not being compassionate.

It could just as easily said....... Its a tragedy this happened and also should be a lesson to people trying to enter the US in a illegal way.

Exactly -- but you chose to reply like a complete azz. --- who needs to get his head out of where, now?

Edited by *Len*

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Pull your head out of your arses and open yours eyes.

I was making a point about the article. It too points and blames(IE. to many people and no seat belts) So write to them about not being compassionate.

It could just as easily said....... Its a tragedy this happened and also should be a lesson to people trying to enter the US in a illegal way.

Exactly -- but you chose to reply like a complete azz. --- who needs to get his head out of where, now?

My fair weathered friend please show me where I was an azz.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
What do you call your rants?

They're not rants but well thought out and reasoned responses which just happen to appear as ravings to everyone else. Happens all the time with her and is pretty much expected on certain topics.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Why do people insist on being so judgemental when it comes to this - bottom line: 10 people being killed in an auto-wreck is a tragedy, and trying to spin this as a case of "Oh well if they had stayed put they'd be ok" is just trite rubbish.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
what do you call a car crash in which 10 out of 22 illegal occupants is killed?

a good start.

wow. you are indeed a piece of #######.

oh come on sweetheart. we're allowed to stereotype "10 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean"...

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
what do you call a car crash in which 10 out of 22 illegal occupants is killed?

a good start.

:protest:

How does he live in society?

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
stupid rants.

Well yes in your eyes. I would not expect a diffirent or tolerant opinion from you.

What do you call your rants?

You just gave yourself away. Thanks for playing....spineless coward.