MikeA

Anullment and minor child

86 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Actually...i think this thread should be closed ...but that is my opinion only.....about a vote?

at least....give back some of your own medicine...LOL

Own dosage of medicince,i hope it is sweet:P but i doubt it is...:D

We need to have fun...once in a while .. :thumbs: .life is already tough as it :star:

A little play when things get too serious is the best medicine !!!!!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basta ako, love ko kayong lahat! Mariel, Pinay wife, Maritoni, MrsCage , love you guys! RonMay, please dont close this thread, nag e enjoy kami dito, lab na lab din kita ! :blush: grabe 360 degree turn ang thread na ito, from the original " biological father" question to fake LV's to utang na naman hehehe, love ko to talaga!

back to topic guys ! :ot2:

ps: Mariel, good luck, baka pwede din akong mangutang sa yo?

Actually...i think this thread should be closed ...but that is my opinion only.....about a vote?

This topic took a life of his own now.....and just wont die...LOL

Not everyone can read Tagalog....so now I am missing half the fun

So unless you want me to....

Adesso comincio a scrivere in italiano cosi' siete voi che non capite un cavolo.

Vi serve da lezione, visto che non avete nessun rispetto per la gente chen non sa la leggere la vostra lingua.

Just to give a taste of your own.....translate it !!!!!!!!!! :devil:

i tried to translate it in this website http://translation.babylon.com/Italian

not sure if im close enough or not hehehe :blush:

Now I am beginning to write in Italian so you who do not understand the cabbage. There is a lesson, given that you have not no respect for the people Chen does not know the read your language.

oh well,it doesnt really matter ERO....coz even if the moderator closed this..we can easily open another one... :devil:

SASHA: I love you more sis!! hehehe

ATE MARITONI: well,i dont have to look if my boss is coming....its so easy to pretend that you're busy with work...lol

RONMAY: hmmm....mods,we are in PI forum so we are entitled to speak in tagalog right?or kelangan tlgang mag-english?

i

Sure...we can open as many as we want...no problem there :devil:

Yes and you entitle to speak any language you want.....my next response will be in Japanese

I want them to try that translate too....

So we are going to have fun :star:

I'm more interested with the "Spanish" Thingy....coz I really want to learn spanish... :devil:

ATE TONI: Professional "Busy Busyhan Girl" ako....kaya dont worry....hahaha

ATE MARITONI: well,i dont have to look if my boss is coming....its so easy to pretend that you're busy with work...lol

RONMAY: hmmm....mods,we are in PI forum so we are entitled to speak in tagalog right?or kelangan tlgang mag-english?

technically this topic started in english and i believe he's also a USC so out of respect to the OP and for him to understand if his concern was being answered properly, its better for us to speak in english (BUT i think a lot of the members here answered him naman in english)... though i havent heard from him (the OP) ever since he made this topic and requested it to be closed or for us to speak in english, im guessing its all good for now... heheh... plus nag bait-baitan naman kayo sa akin hehehe so hanggat walang awayan at official request, open muna to...

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

wala si bossing...kaya internet internet muna...."SERIOUS MODE" na ako later e....super skirt ang maldita ate toni...baka may "PLUS POINTS" sa mga expats and bis bosses sa makati med...lol.....may SCRIPT na nga ako..baka mapuna na naman Carabao English ko...hehe

hehehe..loka loka talaga! :devil: magtrabaho na bago ka pa mahuli nang bosses mo!lolnaiimagine ko kung paano ka dumudungaw at lingo nang lingon sa likod baka mahuli!!gawain ko kasi:P

tumaranu koto vatatisati urusai min n a

kamki

:devil:

basta ako, love ko kayong lahat! Mariel, Pinay wife, Maritoni, MrsCage , love you guys! RonMay, please dont close this thread, nag e enjoy kami dito, lab na lab din kita ! :blush: grabe 360 degree turn ang thread na ito, from the original " biological father" question to fake LV's to utang na naman hehehe, love ko to talaga!

Adesso comincio a scrivere in italiano cosi' siete voi che non capite un cavolo.

Vi serve da lezione, visto che non avete nessun rispetto per la gente chen non sa la leggere la vostra lingua.

Now I am beginning to write in Italian so you who do not understand the cabbage. There is a lesson, given that you have not no respect for the people Chen does not know the read your language.

oh well,it doesnt really matter ERO....coz even if the moderator closed this..we can easily open another one... :devil:

i

Yes and you entitle to speak any language you want.....my next response will be in Japanese

I'm more interested with the "Spanish" Thingy....coz I really want to learn spanish... :devil:

Why the Spanish Thingy????

What is wrong with my Japanese Thinghy !!!!! :devil:

tumaranu koto vatatisati urusai min n a

kamki

:devil:

Hmn i love learning new languages...wait i'll get back to you erros:P

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

i

Nothing's wrong with your Japanese Thingy..just not interested! ARIGATO!!LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i

Damnit, Eros! Reckon we oughta pull out your Man Card. You're overloadin' your mouth in a women's dialogue.

The South shall rise again!

confederate_flag-2.gif

AS IF MAKIKINIG SAYO YAN! Ive tried that before...no effect! nka-GENERAL ANESTHESIA ata yang dalawang yan e!

Let's give them a chance. Nasa pakiusap naman yan eh.

Oo naman, may friends naman si Anais. I liked her then.... before TCO ruined it all for her. I like her story, nag-aral and now she is a success. She should be applauded.

Mariel, I also remember your earlier posts na nai-imbierna ka sa nagpo-post ng mga congratulatory wishes. Nakaka-imbierna ka din noon ha but you've learned your lesson well. But I like you now kahit may pagka-maldita ka :star: Ganyan lang naman yan. People make mistakes and we learn from it.

Pero tama ka, boring na kapag bumait si TCO hehehe. It's a double-edged sword. Baka ma-miss din natin mga insults nya.

Anyway, let's all be friends na lang.

O siya, good night USA, good morning Philippines!

Aray ko! napagalitan pa ako...hehehe....naku,Maldita na tlga ako dati pa Ate Ganda,I dont think I can change that na...dun kasi nila nalalaman na hindi ako nkkpg-plastikan sa kanila....

Anyways,for my own opinion lang naman ito ate ha?!

UNA:

"as you said earlier, na-imbiyerna ka sa pinost ko before...which i know its not really a good thing to do...BUT..BUT..and another BUT..hindi ko kayo pinatulan, and i did apologized...humaba ang thread without me making any comments, coz i know its my fault."

PANGALAWA:

"But as for TCO and Anais, they've hurt and insult many people already (sa lahat ng FORUM, as far as I know) YES,everybody is entitled for a second chance...and i did have mine. (Thank you!) But can you still fix a broken vase?yes, you can put them all back,but the "mark" of it will still remain. They will be given a second chance...BUT the question is? Will they earn hard to bring back the trust of the people here? I dont think so!

I dont hardly knw the 2 of them, ikaw na nakapag-research Ate and as I see it..hindi CONSISTENT ang sinasabi ni TCO...how would you know kung consistent din ang kwento ng asawa nya? Sounds bitter? YES!..."

***Again,just my opinion......Ayoko ng makipagplastikan na okay ako makipag-friends sa kanila....coz I dont! masyado na akong maraming kaibigan para idagdag sila.......and I doubt if they would even consider me as a friend? :whistle:

Grabe! may kasamang damdamin talaga ha! :D joke lang sis.....but I'm with you there, you shouldn't change your maldita (but lovable :) ) ways just to please other people, as long as you are not being discriminating, racist, degrading and other deplorable attitudes, then by all means, keep your maldita side! that's the true you, as they always say- we'd rather be hated for what we truly are than loved for what we are not.

AY!Nagsalita ang MAS MALDITA sa akin...hahaha....

Well,my husband loves me...friends loves me...some of you here sa vj loves me (sana nga..hehe)...despite may pagiging maldita and I'm very thankful for that....

Miss na kita MRS.CAGE....see you soon!

MRS.DIESEL (lol)

Korek ka dyan on both counts- Mas maldita ako sayo and maraming nagmamahal sayo (isa na dun si TCO hehehe)

hey! VJ superstar ka na pala! pa-autograph naman hehehe

Miss ya too sis...

Korek ka dyan on both counts- Mas maldita ako sayo and maraming nagmamahal sayo (isa na dun si TCO hehehe)

hey! VJ superstar ka na pala! pa-autograph naman hehehe

Miss ya too sis...

:lol::rofl:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

i

Damnit, Eros! Reckon we oughta pull out your Man Card. You're overloadin' your mouth in a women's dialogue.

Where u been ?

LOL....

looks who is talking...hahahaha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.