MikeA

Anullment and minor child

86 posts in this topic

UY MikeA...MY APOLOGY TOO! WELL,IM STILL NOT CLOSING THE DOOR REGARDING THE "BFF" THINGY!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE NGA PALA MGA MGA KABABAYAN!!!

Ayan, mabait na talaga si Mariel. I like you the way you are so don't go changin'.

Malay mo pag BFF na natin si Anais, pwede na tayo mangutang sa kanya. Aba, malaki yata ang sweldo ng RN. Hahaha, meron palang hidden agenda.

o #######! im eating breakfast...nabilaukan ako sa sinabi mo...patawa ka!

haayyy...kawala tlga ng stress tong VJ...imso nervous na with our presentation to Makati Med, this is our biggest account...wish me luck guys! Pag na-close namin ni bossing to...wag ka ng mangutang kay Anais...bibigyan nlang kita!!hahahaha

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UY MikeA...MY APOLOGY TOO! WELL,IM STILL NOT CLOSING THE DOOR REGARDING THE "BFF" THINGY!

Ayan, mabait na talaga si Mariel. I like you the way you are so don't go changin'.

Malay mo pag BFF na natin si Anais, pwede na tayo mangutang sa kanya. Aba, malaki yata ang sweldo ng RN. Hahaha, meron palang hidden agenda.

haayyy...kawala tlga ng stress tong VJ...imso nervous na with our presentation to Makati Med, this is our biggest account...wish me luck guys! Pag na-close namin ni bossing to...wag ka ng mangutang kay Anais...bibigyan nlang kita!!hahahaha

Oy Good luck sa 'yo Maldita!hehe,akala ko ako lang kumakain habang nakatuon ang mata sa vj :devil:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Oy Good luck sa 'yo Maldita!hehe,akala ko ako lang kumakain habang nakatuon ang mata sa vj :devil:

wala si bossing...kaya internet internet muna...."SERIOUS MODE" na ako later e....super skirt ang maldita ate toni...baka may "PLUS POINTS" sa mga expats and bis bosses sa makati med...lol.....may SCRIPT na nga ako..baka mapuna na naman Carabao English ko...hehe

wala si bossing...kaya internet internet muna...."SERIOUS MODE" na ako later e....super skirt ang maldita ate toni...baka may "PLUS POINTS" sa mga expats and bis bosses sa makati med...lol.....may SCRIPT na nga ako..baka mapuna na naman Carabao English ko...hehe

hehehe..loka loka talaga! :devil: magtrabaho na bago ka pa mahuli nang bosses mo!lolnaiimagine ko kung paano ka dumudungaw at lingo nang lingon sa likod baka mahuli!!gawain ko kasi:P

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

good luck sa yo mariel! :thumbs: basta ba pautangin mo kami. promise mo yan! :dance:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: Timeline

This topic took a life of his own now.....and just wont die...LOL

Not everyone can read Tagalog....so now I am missing half the fun

So unless you want me to....

Adesso comincio a scrivere in italiano cosi' siete voi che non capite un cavolo.

Vi serve da lezione, visto che non avete nessun rispetto per la gente chen non sa la leggere la vostra lingua.

Just to give a taste of your own.....translate it !!!!!!!!!! :devil:

basta ako, love ko kayong lahat! Mariel, Pinay wife, Maritoni, MrsCage , love you guys! RonMay, please dont close this thread, nag e enjoy kami dito, lab na lab din kita ! :blush: grabe 360 degree turn ang thread na ito, from the original " biological father" question to fake LV's to utang na naman hehehe, love ko to talaga!

back to topic guys ! :ot2:

ps: Mariel, good luck, baka pwede din akong mangutang sa yo?

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Adesso comincio a scrivere in italiano cosi' siete voi che non capite un cavolo.

Vi serve da lezione, visto che non avete nessun rispetto per la gente chen non sa la leggere la vostra lingua.

hahahah hello to you Erros:P and shush at the same time!joke! :devil:

it's just us being silly with those tagalog posts and nothing personal really :star:

"Our Wedding Prayer"

i tried to translate it in this website http://translation.babylon.com/Italian

not sure if im close enough or not hehehe :blush:

Now I am beginning to write in Italian so you who do not understand the cabbage. There is a lesson, given that you have not no respect for the people Chen does not know the read your language.

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

basta ako, love ko kayong lahat! Mariel, Pinay wife, Maritoni, MrsCage , love you guys! RonMay, please dont close this thread, nag e enjoy kami dito, lab na lab din kita ! :blush: grabe 360 degree turn ang thread na ito, from the original " biological father" question to fake LV's to utang na naman hehehe, love ko to talaga!

Actually...i think this thread should be closed ...but that is my opinion only.....about a vote?

Now I am beginning to write in Italian so you who do not understand the cabbage. There is a lesson, given that you have not no respect for the people Chen does not know the read your language.

at least....give back some of your own medicine...LOL

hahahah hello to you Erros:P and shush at the same time!joke! :devil:

it's just us being silly with those tagalog posts and nothing personal really :star:

I am being silly too...nothing really....it just take me long time to translate using the web....

:crying:

Actually...i think this thread should be closed ...but that is my opinion only.....about a vote?

oh well,it doesnt really matter ERO....coz even if the moderator closed this..we can easily open another one... :devil:

SASHA: I love you more sis!! hehehe

ATE MARITONI: well,i dont have to look if my boss is coming....its so easy to pretend that you're busy with work...lol

RONMAY: hmmm....mods,we are in PI forum so we are entitled to speak in tagalog right?or kelangan tlgang mag-english?

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

Own dosage of medicince,i hope it is sweet:P but i doubt it is...:D

"Our Wedding Prayer"

oh well,it doesnt really matter ERO....coz even if the moderator closed this..we can easily open another one... :devil:

ATE MARITONI: well,i dont have to look if my boss is coming....its so easy to pretend that you're busy with work...lol

RONMAY: hmmm....mods,we are in PI forum so we are entitled to speak in tagalog right?or kelangan tlgang mag-english?

Sure...we can open as many as we want...no problem there :devil:

Yes and you entitle to speak any language you want.....my next response will be in Japanese

I want them to try that translate too....

So we are going to have fun :star:

Alam ko madaling magkunwaring busy:P gawain ko nga rin hehehe...huag nang mag englsih!dumudugo na ilong ko puede?:P ehehe

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.