MikeA

Anullment and minor child

86 posts in this topic

I detest people who try to use a bunch of coupons at the store

Only the Poor and Lonely tend to use coupons in USA from my observations

Okay, I'm looking for his post wherein he said he bought a bunch of fake Louis Vuittons from the Philippines and brought them to the US. Smuggler much? Can't afford the original LV eh?

Okidoki, I found the post na pantapat sa Fantasy #3. He detests poor people like me who use coupons when grocery-shopping but he doesn't think much about buying fake Rolex watches, Coach purses, Louis Vuitton, DVDs, from the bangketas. In other words....... ??? He is cheap like all of us :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting to you.... Reality Check #3

My last trip. I brought back 12 Rolex (Fake of Course) but good quality for the price. You can buy (2) Mans/Woman from 300 to 500 pesos for two.

I had 2 Coach Purses, For some reason Coach is very popular in USA.

I bought Louis Vuitton Rolling Luggage and packed my clothes in and left my old Luggage in PI.

I had about 10 Louis Vuitton wallets/Check covers and Some Izod small purses.

Another good thing to bring back is DVD, YOu can buy a single DVD with 25 movies on it for 150 pesos. They play fine on US DVD.

Ayan, I'm bad na tuloy. Kasi naman eh, wrath hath no fury than a woman insulted :devil:

On a serious note, to Anais (aka Perfect Couple, wife of TCO), you should learn to rein in your husband especially when he is insulting your fellow Filipinas. You have friends here but your husband is alienating you from them because of the insults he has been hurling left and right. You said before, he is just having fun or just voicing his opinion but he's having fun at the expense of others. How does it feel to you now that you and him are the subject of our fun here? I'm sorry to have to do this to you and Jack but it is the only way I can think of to make him feel the hurt a husband feels when Jack insults somebody else's wife, that what he's doing is just so wrong.

We can put a stop to this right here, right now, but that is your call. You are young and with youth comes naivete but I know you are intelligent enough to know what is right and wrong. Tell your husband to stop the offensive posts so we can all be friends here. Peace to you.

Amen ! :star:

Edited by maritoni

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I detest people who try to use a bunch of coupons at the store

Only the Poor and Lonely tend to use coupons in USA from my observations

Okay, I'm looking for his post wherein he said he bought a bunch of fake Louis Vuittons from the Philippines and brought them to the US. Smuggler much? Can't afford the original LV eh?

Okidoki, I found the post na pantapat sa Fantasy #3. He detests poor people like me who use coupons when grocery-shopping but he doesn't think much about buying fake Rolex watches, Coach purses, Louis Vuitton, DVDs, from the bangketas. In other words....... ??? He is cheap like all of us :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting to you.... Reality Check #3

My last trip. I brought back 12 Rolex (Fake of Course) but good quality for the price. You can buy (2) Mans/Woman from 300 to 500 pesos for two.

I had 2 Coach Purses, For some reason Coach is very popular in USA.

I bought Louis Vuitton Rolling Luggage and packed my clothes in and left my old Luggage in PI.

I had about 10 Louis Vuitton wallets/Check covers and Some Izod small purses.

Another good thing to bring back is DVD, YOu can buy a single DVD with 25 movies on it for 150 pesos. They play fine on US DVD.

Ayan, I'm bad na tuloy. Kasi naman eh, wrath hath no fury than a woman insulted :devil:

On a serious note, to Anais (aka Perfect Couple, wife of TCO), you should learn to rein in your husband especially when he is insulting your fellow Filipinas. You have friends here>>REALLY?!!! but your husband is alienating you from them because of the insults he has been hurling left and right. You said before, he is just having fun or just voicing his opinion but he's having fun at the expense of others. How does it feel to you now that you and him are the subject of our fun here? I'm sorry to have to do this to you and Jack but it is the only way I can think of to make him feel the hurt a husband feels when Jack insults somebody else's wife, that what he's doing is just so wrong.

We can put a stop to this right here, right now, but that is your call. You are young and with youth comes naivete but I know you are intelligent enough to know what is right and wrong. Tell your husband to stop the offensive posts so we can all be friends here. Peace to you.

AS IF MAKIKINIG SAYO YAN! Ive tried that before...no effect! nka-GENERAL ANESTHESIA ata yang dalawang yan e!

haaayyy Pinay! you are just wasting your time with your "pangaral" kay Anais. If she really wanted to change or wanted her husband to stop annoying people, she should have done it along time ago..but then again, she is ALSO HAVING FUN annoying people...

They say that the way to keep them away is IGNORE them...hmmm..but will it be more FUN to annoy them too?!!

Hindi magtatagal ang "Mara Clara" (Judai and Gladys) kung wala si Clarang Kontrabida

ang "Mula sa Puso" ni Claudine at Rico Yan, kung wala si Princess Punzalan na nangaaway.

ang mga kaaway ni SANTINO sa "may Bukas pa?"

***in short...LIFE wouldnt be fun without the VILLAINS? Just imagine VJ without ANAIS and TCO?.....BORING!!! :devil:

hahahaha......

hi sa lahat!!!

hindi ko alam kung anong sasabihin ko baka babanatan nyo ko! wag po wag po!!! heheh

but seriously, hinay hinay lng muna tayo baka maka tanggap nanaman ako ng report about sa thread nato at mahirap na. i dont wana close threads that are genuine yet diverted into something way out of topic because (here we go) MR. TCO gave inappropriate comment (again... and again and again... hay)

lam nyo nasa side nyo ako. talaga (promise). mahirap din kalagayan ko heheh... sensya na...

salamat!

RonMay

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

AS IF MAKIKINIG SAYO YAN! Ive tried that before...no effect! nka-GENERAL ANESTHESIA ata yang dalawang yan e!

Let's give them a chance. Nasa pakiusap naman yan eh.

Oo naman, may friends naman si Anais. I liked her then.... before TCO ruined it all for her. I like her story, nag-aral and now she is a success. She should be applauded.

Mariel, I also remember your earlier posts na nai-imbierna ka sa nagpo-post ng mga congratulatory wishes. Nakaka-imbierna ka din noon ha but you've learned your lesson well. But I like you now kahit may pagka-maldita ka :star: Ganyan lang naman yan. People make mistakes and we learn from it.

Pero tama ka, boring na kapag bumait si TCO hehehe. It's a double-edged sword. Baka ma-miss din natin mga insults nya.

Anyway, let's all be friends na lang.

O siya, good night USA, good morning Philippines!

Edited by Pinay Wife

On my Declaration of Nullity I was awarded soul custody. Do I need his fathers written permission to leave country with him. I heard they like a letter but its not required if I cannot get one. Anyone have this experience?

MikeA, we apologize! Your question was side-tracked.

Philippine laws do not require permission from the father if your fiancee was awarded full custody and especially if the child is a minor. I heard, however, of one visa applicant where the US consul asked the lady for permission from the father. Not sure if that is now a US embassy requirement. Maybe just a fluke. Many of us with kids did not get travel clearance.

Oo naman, may friends naman si Anais. I liked her then.... before TCO ruined it all for her. I like her story, nag-aral and now she is a success. She should be applauded.

Mariel, I also remember your earlier posts na nai-imbierna ka sa nagpo-post ng mga congratulatory wishes. Nakaka-imbierna ka din noon ha but you've learned your lesson well. But I like you now kahit may pagka-maldita ka :star: Ganyan lang naman yan. People make mistakes and we learn from it.

Pero tama ka, boring na kapag bumait si TCO hehehe. It's a double-edged sword. Baka ma-miss din natin mga insults nya.

hahaha napahagalpak naman ako nung mabasa ko ito:)si Mariel nagbago for good,si TCO nagbago for bad:P TCO used to be nice when he was still newbie in this forum..lols!!

I better eat lunch now as my stomach is complaining na:P peace people..

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Aray ko! napagalitan pa ako...hehehe....naku,Maldita na tlga ako dati pa Ate Ganda,I dont think I can change that na...dun kasi nila nalalaman na hindi ako nkkpg-plastikan sa kanila....

Anyways,for my own opinion lang naman ito ate ha?!

UNA:

"as you said earlier, na-imbiyerna ka sa pinost ko before...which i know its not really a good thing to do...BUT..BUT..and another BUT..hindi ko kayo pinatulan, and i did apologized...humaba ang thread without me making any comments, coz i know its my fault."

PANGALAWA:

"But as for TCO and Anais, they've hurt and insult many people already (sa lahat ng FORUM, as far as I know) YES,everybody is entitled for a second chance...and i did have mine. (Thank you!) But can you still fix a broken vase?yes, you can put them all back,but the "mark" of it will still remain. They will be given a second chance...BUT the question is? Will they earn hard to bring back the trust of the people here? I dont think so!

I dont hardly knw the 2 of them, ikaw na nakapag-research Ate and as I see it..hindi CONSISTENT ang sinasabi ni TCO...how would you know kung consistent din ang kwento ng asawa nya? Sounds bitter? YES!..."

***Again,just my opinion......Ayoko ng makipagplastikan na okay ako makipag-friends sa kanila....coz I dont! masyado na akong maraming kaibigan para idagdag sila.......and I doubt if they would even consider me as a friend? :whistle:

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

Aray ko! napagalitan pa ako...hehehe....naku,Maldita na tlga ako dati pa Ate Ganda,I dont think I can change that na...dun kasi nila nalalaman na hindi ako nkkpg-plastikan sa kanila....

UNA:

"as you said earlier, na-imbiyerna ka sa pinost ko before...which i know its not really a good thing to do...BUT..BUT..and another BUT..hindi ko kayo pinatulan, and i did apologized...humaba ang thread without me making any comments, coz i know its my fault."

PANGALAWA:

"But as for TCO and Anais, they've hurt and insult many people already (sa lahat ng FORUM, as far as I know) YES,everybody is entitled for a second chance...and i did have mine. (Thank you!) But can you still fix a broken vase?yes, you can put them all back,but the "mark" of it will still remain. They will be given a second chance...BUT the question is? Will they earn hard to bring back the trust of the people here? I dont think so!

I dont hardly knw the 2 of them, ikaw na nakapag-research Ate and as I see it..hindi CONSISTENT ang sinasabi ni TCO...how would you know kung consistent din ang kwento ng asawa nya? Sounds bitter? YES!..."

***Again,just my opinion......Ayoko ng makipagplastikan na okay ako makipag-friends sa kanila....coz I dont! masyado na akong maraming kaibigan para idagdag sila.......and I doubt if they would even consider me as a friend? :whistle:

Grabe! may kasamang damdamin talaga ha! :D joke lang sis.....but I'm with you there, you shouldn't change your maldita (but lovable :) ) ways just to please other people, as long as you are not being discriminating, racist, degrading and other deplorable attitudes, then by all means, keep your maldita side! that's the true you, as they always say- we'd rather be hated for what we truly are than loved for what we are not.

Oi, hindi kita pinagalitan ha, pinansin lang hehe. Pansinin ka kasi hehe.

As for me, I like speaking my mind out if I feel very strongly about a subject matter but I try to be objective as much as possible. I like to debate in a civil manner.

UNA:

And that's why I said you've learned your lesson well because you apologized at hindi na nag-defensa pa sa sarili at di na pinahaba pa ang usapan. Admitting one's mistakes is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength. And you are a good example na pwedeng ipakita kay Anais and TCO. You apologized and moved on. Ngayon, ikaw na ang superstar ng PI forum (naks din naman).

PANGALAWA:

TCO offended a lot of people and Anais became the object of ridicule and retaliation by other Filipinas. I hope that TCO realizes that now. He damaged his own wife’s integrity and reputation here in VJ. Some of the "hits" against Anais were below the belt. Anais started fighting back and TCO upped his ante ridiculing other Filipinas and Fil-Am couples. And so here we are again, we fight each other by ridiculing them and TCO insulting other Fil-Am couples. And so the cycle continues. VJ is supposed to be a place of support and camarederie, let's help maintain that. (I know, I know.... it's boring kapag walang drama sa VJ :devil: )

Again,just my opinion......Ayoko ng makipagplastikan na okay ako makipag-friends sa kanila....coz I dont! masyado na akong maraming kaibigan para idagdag sila.......and I doubt if they would even consider me as a friend? :whistle:

If they apologize and you don't want to be friends, that's fine. We choose our own friends and we all move on. But who knows, baka mamaya mo diyan, maging BFF pa kayo ni Anais. Kung hindi man natin mabago si TCO, at least man lang si Anais, maging friend natin. Ang saya-saya di ba kapag nangyari yun? I am hoping na ganun nga ang mangyari.

Tutal malapit na ang Independence Day natin, let's all be happy na lang :dance: :dance: :dance: And peace be with you all.

Hay naku, this thread is officially hijacked na talaga. Our apologies to MikeA.

I can understand the reactions to a comment made in this thread, but I've learned not to let such comments bother me, even though I could be included in the generalized comment. if someone I knew made such a comment and meant the words, I'd take it personally.

if the OP doesn't get it, I really don't care...

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

UNA:

PANGALAWA:

Grabe! may kasamang damdamin talaga ha! :D joke lang sis.....but I'm with you there, you shouldn't change your maldita (but lovable :) ) ways just to please other people, as long as you are not being discriminating, racist, degrading and other deplorable attitudes, then by all means, keep your maldita side! that's the true you, as they always say- we'd rather be hated for what we truly are than loved for what we are not.

AY!Nagsalita ang MAS MALDITA sa akin...hahaha....

Well,my husband loves me...friends loves me...some of you here sa vj loves me (sana nga..hehe)...despite may pagiging maldita and I'm very thankful for that....

Miss na kita MRS.CAGE....see you soon!

MRS.DIESEL (lol)

Oi, hindi kita pinagalitan ha, pinansin lang hehe. Pansinin ka kasi hehe.

As for me, I like speaking my mind out if I feel very strongly about a subject matter but I try to be objective as much as possible. I like to debate in a civil manner.

I LIKE TO DEBATE TOO...KAYA LANG SOMETIMES IF IM GETTING TOO ATTACHED WITH THE TOPIC, IM BEING EMOTIONAL NA RIN.

UNA:

And that's why I said you've learned your lesson well because you apologized at hindi na nag-defensa pa sa sarili at di na pinahaba pa ang usapan. Admitting one's mistakes is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength. And you are a good example na pwedeng ipakita kay Anais and TCO. You apologized and moved on. Ngayon, ikaw na ang superstar ng PI forum (naks din naman).

UY HINDI NAMAN!(haba ng hairko..abot na hair sa states!lol)... YEP,IVE LEARNED MY LESSON...ANG HIRAP PALANG KAAWAY ANG BUONG VJ...AAWAYIN KA NG TODO!

PANGALAWA:

TCO offended a lot of people and Anais became the object of ridicule and retaliation by other Filipinas. I hope that TCO realizes that now. He damaged his own wife’s integrity and reputation here in VJ. Some of the "hits" against Anais were below the belt. Anais started fighting back and TCO upped his ante ridiculing other Filipinas and Fil-Am couples. And so here we are again, we fight each other by ridiculing them and TCO insulting other Fil-Am couples. And so the cycle continues. VJ is supposed to be a place of support and camarederie, let's help maintain that. (I know, I know.... it's boring kapag walang drama sa VJ :devil: )

Again,just my opinion......Ayoko ng makipagplastikan na okay ako makipag-friends sa kanila....coz I dont! masyado na akong maraming kaibigan para idagdag sila.......and I doubt if they would even consider me as a friend? :whistle:

If they apologize and you don't want to be friends, that's fine. We choose our own friends and we all move on. But who knows, baka mamaya mo diyan, maging BFF pa kayo ni Anais. Kung hindi man natin mabago si TCO, at least man lang si Anais, maging friend natin. Ang saya-saya di ba kapag nangyari yun? I am hoping na ganun nga ang mangyari.

Tutal malapit na ang Independence Day natin, let's all be happy na lang :dance: :dance: :dance: And peace be with you all.

Hay naku, this thread is officially hijacked na talaga. Our apologies to MikeA.

UY MikeA...MY APOLOGY TOO! WELL,IM STILL NOT CLOSING THE DOOR REGARDING THE "BFF" THINGY!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE NGA PALA MGA MGA KABABAYAN!!!

I can understand the reactions to a comment made in this thread, but I've learned not to let such comments bother me, even though I could be included in the generalized comment. if someone I knew made such a comment and meant the words, I'd take it personally.

if the OP doesn't get it, I really don't care...

You are and have always been a gentleman, Roy and that's why I admire you. And Danny (Daruma07), too.

UY MikeA...MY APOLOGY TOO! WELL,IM STILL NOT CLOSING THE DOOR REGARDING THE "BFF" THINGY!

Ayan, mabait na talaga si Mariel. I like you the way you are so don't go changin'.

Malay mo pag BFF na natin si Anais, pwede na tayo mangutang sa kanya. Aba, malaki yata ang sweldo ng RN. Hahaha, meron palang hidden agenda.

Ayan, mabait na talaga si Mariel. I like you the way you are so don't go changin'.

Malay mo pag BFF na natin si Anais, pwede na tayo mangutang sa kanya. Aba, malaki yata ang sweldo ng RN. Hahaha, meron palang hidden agenda.

hehehe kayong dalawa ha?di lalong ayaw kayong kaibiganin at may motibo pala kayong dalawa!:PJoke! :devil:

Happy independence day mga kapuso:)

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.