MikeA

Anullment and minor child

86 posts in this topic

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW...

this TOPIC..got everyone on EDGE...maybe we all should cut down on the caffeine a little...

about a glass of wine instead !!!

Anyone want to join me in a drink....LMAO

Haha too early for a drink for me:PGlass of red wine would do,but i would just enjoy a cup of coffee for now :star:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: Timeline
WOW...

this TOPIC..got everyone on EDGE...maybe we all should cut down on the caffeine a little...

about a glass of wine instead !!!

Anyone want to join me in a drink....LMAO

Haha too early for a drink for me:PGlass of red wine would do,but i would just enjoy a cup of coffee for now :star:

Just had a glass "merlot delle Venezie" red imported....with dinner. :thumbs:

but i do really need to cut down on Espresso coffee....i think is to strong for me now..

but now that i think of it... :blink:

I may need it, just to keep awake when trying to call my "Embassy from Hell" in a few minutes.... :devil:

:star:

Why do people marry woman with kids from PI?

There are so so so many educated, never been married woman from PI.

I just don't get it.

Is this the typical type of gurl that is on a dating website from PI?

Has it occurred to you that those WOMEN with KIDS maybe are so much more EDUCATED (we're talking about advanced degrees, multiple degrees, PHD's, not just a nursing degree) much WEALTHIER (not just a few BIG houses in the province) and certainly LIGHT YEARS away in the looks category than your "educated, never been married woman from PI"?

thank you MrsCage, what you said was exactly what was in my mind. you see, people who are blessed with so much are the ones who keep quiet. and i believe TCO needs to be arrogant and snooty just to cover up his insecurities. he loves putting himself on a pedestal and bringing other people down. a person who is unhappy and miserable will always belittle another person because it will make him feel better about himself. "If someone feels bad about themselves, they can notice something bad about you and point it out, and they feel more equal to you, which brings them up a little".

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

I don't usually "play", but what the heck, I want to have fun at the expense of The Cuckoo-Nut One, in his own game, in his own words.

TCO talks way, way, too much and we all know that a fish is caught when it opens its mouth. Here are some of his fish tales (pantasyadora ang loko)

Fantasy #1 - His Wife is Rich

My wife didn't come from a "poor" place.

Her family is very well educated, Her house in PI is bigger than most houses in USA, it is 3 stories with like 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.

Reality Check #1

As far as family goes, She basically has none. Except for her sister and I.

The parents basically abandonded the fiance and sister at very early age, Infant age for my fiance. She was raised by Grandparents since the Grandfather was a lawyer they had better life. The mother lives in another country, and rumor is the father was shot in the head during a robbery while working in gold mine in General Santos.

Fantasy #2 - His Wife is Rich - Again!?

Her immediate family is Lawyers, Doctors, CPA's, they own numerous real estate in Davao area and get a healthy rental income from these.

I don't consider her place poor, Heck I would trade my house for her family house in PI in heartbeat.

They have 3 helpers that live there and take care of all the househould chores..............

Reality Check #2

Grandfather died a few years ago, Her Grandmother whom she and sister was living with died while I was visiting in November 07. So I had to get my fiance an apartment to live in so she could finish college, and I paid for sister to go to Manila area to find work and place to live.

Fiance is finished with college and now I have extra funds for sister.

At least he was nice enough to send his wife to college.

Fantasy #3 - The Cuckoo-Nut One is Rich

I detest people who try to use a bunch of coupons at the store

Only the Poor and Lonely tend to use coupons in USA from my observations

Okay, I'm looking for his post wherein he said he bought a bunch of fake Louis Vuittons from the Philippines and brought them to the US. Smuggler much? Can't afford the original LV eh?

Okay, that's enough for the day.

Maybe, this will teach The Cuckoo-Nut One to be more circumspect in his choice of words next time. It can be used against you. Careful, careful.

Ciao!!!!

I don't usually "play", but what the heck, I want to have fun at the expense of The Cuckoo-Nut One, in his own game, in his own words.

TCO talks way, way, too much and we all know that a fish is caught when it opens its mouth. Here are some of his fish tales (pantasyadora ang loko)

Her family is very well educated, Her house in PI is bigger than most houses in USA, it is 3 stories with like 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.

Reality Check #1

The parents basically abandonded the fiance and sister at very early age, Infant age for my fiance. She was raised by Grandparents since the Grandfather was a lawyer they had better life. The mother lives in another country, and rumor is the father was shot in the head during a robbery while working in gold mine in General Santos.

Her immediate family is Lawyers, Doctors, CPA's, they own numerous real estate in Davao area and get a healthy rental income from these.

I don't consider her place poor, Heck I would trade my house for her family house in PI in heartbeat.

They have 3 helpers that live there and take care of all the househould chores..............

Reality Check #2

Grandfather died a few years ago, Her Grandmother whom she and sister was living with died while I was visiting in November 07. So I had to get my fiance an apartment to live in so she could finish college, and I paid for sister to go to Manila area to find work and place to live.

Okay, I'm looking for his post wherein he said he bought a bunch of fake Louis Vuittons from the Philippines and brought them to the US. Smuggler much? Can't afford the original LV eh?

Maybe, this will teach The Cuckoo-Nut One to be more circumspect in his choice of words next time. It can be used against you. Careful, careful.

Ciao!!!!

OMG i love a good researcher Pinay Wife ! :dance: Mwah!

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

NVC:

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

I just don't get it.

Has it occurred to you that those WOMEN with KIDS maybe are so much more EDUCATED (we're talking about advanced degrees, multiple degrees, PHD's, not just a nursing degree) much WEALTHIER (not just a few BIG houses in the province) and certainly LIGHT YEARS away in the looks category than your "educated, never been married woman from PI"?

thank you MrsCage, what you said was exactly what was in my mind. you see, people who are blessed with so much are the ones who keep quiet. and i believe TCO needs to be arrogant and snooty just to cover up his insecurities. he loves putting himself on a pedestal and bringing other people down. a person who is unhappy and miserable will always belittle another person because it will make him feel better about himself. "If someone feels bad about themselves, they can notice something bad about you and point it out, and they feel more equal to you, which brings them up a little".

My sentiments, exactly! I couldn't, for the life me, understand why he needs to put down filipinas in general when his own wife is also a filipina, I can only surmise he must be very miserable with his life thus the need to vent..

I just don't get it.

My sentiments, exactly! I couldn't, for the life me, understand why he needs to put down filipinas in general when his own wife is also a filipina, I can only surmise he must be very miserable with his life thus the need to vent..

i guess insecurity and arrogance go hand in hand :whistle:

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

NVC:

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

I just don't get it.

You better be careful what you say around here :angry:

Hindi ka rin naman gaanong galit sa lagay na yan Dean? :devil:

Ag bagtit dyay nga tao.. hehehe!!

haha, its so funny when you expressed it in ilocano.

ay wen ah syempre....No dyay Pilipinas laeng dayta nga garaw ket,, tattay pay laeng nga napa pispisan daytan :rofl:

Reality Check #1

Reality Check #2

Ciao!!!!

OMG!!! THIS IS WAY WAY WAY TOOOOOOO FUNNY PINAY!! :thumbs: YOU MADE MY DAY!!!!!

SORRY ANAIS,AKO NAMAN TATAWA SAYO!!!!

GAYA NG SINABI MO SA POST KO "HAHAHAHA...GRABE! SOBRANG NAKAKATAWA TO! HINDI NA AKO MAKAHINGA SA KAKATAWA!HAHAHA" NOW ITS MY TURN!!!!

****NAKU,KUNG KASING YAMAN AT EDUKADA (DAW) AKO NI ANAIS IL GO FOR A YOUNGER, RICHER, GOODLOOKING GUY FOR ME! SAKA HINDI KO NA KELANGANG PUMUNTA NG STATES, E MAS MALAKI PALA BAHAY NAMIN SA PROBINSYA E!!! (HMMMM...JUST A THOUGHT!!)

Reality Check #1

Reality Check #2

Ciao!!!!

I love you soo much Pinay wife,Plus a day:P Muuaahhss!! :dance:

The Cuckoo-Nut-One seem loves to attract attention,and when he cant get one he would do his dirty tricks by attacking people!!

Attack is the best form of defence - remember, every time somebody points their finger at anyone else, theres four fingers pointing back at them! :star:

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

ay wen ah syempre....No dyay Pilipinas laeng dayta nga garaw ket,, tattay pay laeng nga napa pispisan daytan :rofl:

Agbulod ti Rupa ti aso aya Dean? :devil:

Joke!!hehehe

"Our Wedding Prayer"

:pop: im totally enjoying this thread , pass the popcorn mga ka sisteran

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

NVC:

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

Okidoki, I found the post na pantapat sa Fantasy #3. He detests poor people like me who use coupons when grocery-shopping but he doesn't think much about buying fake Rolex watches, Coach purses, Louis Vuitton, DVDs, from the bangketas. In other words....... ??? He is cheap like all of us :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting to you.... Reality Check #3

My last trip. I brought back 12 Rolex (Fake of Course) but good quality for the price. You can buy (2) Mans/Woman from 300 to 500 pesos for two.

I had 2 Coach Purses, For some reason Coach is very popular in USA.

I bought Louis Vuitton Rolling Luggage and packed my clothes in and left my old Luggage in PI.

I had about 10 Louis Vuitton wallets/Check covers and Some Izod small purses.

Another good thing to bring back is DVD, YOu can buy a single DVD with 25 movies on it for 150 pesos. They play fine on US DVD.

Ayan, I'm bad na tuloy. Kasi naman eh, wrath hath no fury than a woman insulted :devil:

On a serious note, to Anais (aka Perfect Couple, wife of TCO), you should learn to rein in your husband especially when he is insulting your fellow Filipinas. You have friends here but your husband is alienating you from them because of the insults he has been hurling left and right. You said before, he is just having fun or just voicing his opinion but he's having fun at the expense of others. How does it feel to you now that you and him are the subject of our fun here? I'm sorry to have to do this to you and Jack but it is the only way I can think of to make him feel the hurt a husband feels when Jack insults somebody else's wife, that what he's doing is just so wrong.

We can put a stop to this right here, right now, but that is your call. You are young and with youth comes naivete but I know you are intelligent enough to know what is right and wrong. Tell your husband to stop the offensive posts so we can all be friends here. Peace to you.

Edited by Pinay Wife

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.