w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Study: Conservatives Are More Easily Disgusted

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Maybe the mod team can host a lunch n learn to explain it

It's easy. Baiting and flaming that does not add to the discussion are not allowed. At least try to be funny, and you might get away with it.

Pretty good for a noob, huh?

Edited by Mister_Bill

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. What do you plan to do about all the ** terrorists on this site? When will VJ finally be a bastion of pure librulizm as the gods and founding fathers clearly intended, and every last conservative on this site is pwned by the n00bz squad and permanently banned? :P

nOOb! You are the token liberal on the nOObz squad. The rest of us are commies and facists.

Blank-Polar_Bear_shield_eyes.jpg

Edited by Mister_Bill

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
3. What do you plan to do about all the ** terrorists on this site? When will VJ finally be a bastion of pure librulizm as the gods and founding fathers clearly intended, and every last conservative on this site is pwned by the n00bz squad and permanently banned? :P

nOOb! You are the token liberal on the nOObz squad. The rest of us are commies and facists.

Which are you? It's kinda hard to tell sometimes :devil:

I note with horror that you do outrank me ... John+Jean are post #1, you are post #2. Even Charles outranks me at #4! I didn't join till #6.

But we still outrank Len and Almaty and the rest of those posers. They're the real n00bs. :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

I note with horror that you do outrank me ... John+Jean are post #1, you are post #2. Even Charles outranks me at #4! I didn't join till #6.

But we still outrank Len and Almaty and the rest of those posers. They're the real n00bs. :lol:

Don't forget me guys, I'm noobalicious. :dance:

I'm a liberal, I'm happy and I'm singing and a 1, 2, 3, 4....

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

Don't forget me guys, I'm noobalicious. :dance:

I'm a liberal, I'm happy and I'm singing and a 1, 2, 3, 4....

Sister Suzy ... u did not joing our merry band until post 1443 -- you have a lot of catching up to do.

But since u are librul (please do learn to spell :angry: ) and you apparently have no life (posting on a Saturday night, just as pathetic looozers like me are doing) you are hereby granted acceptance into the senior ranks of n00b pwning squad. Especially for going after Danno, who deserves it at every opportunity :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
Sister Suzy ... u did not joing our merry band until post 1443 -- you have a lot of catching up to do.

But since u are librul (please do learn to spell :angry: ) and you apparently have no life (posting on a Saturday night, just as pathetic looozers like me are doing) you are hereby granted acceptance into the senior ranks of n00b pwning squad. Especially for going after Danno, who deserves it at every opportunity :lol:

Muchas Gracias.

I do have a life but it's just a boring one, LOL.

No, actually my husband is out having fun partying it up drinking coronas and it's my turn to stay home with the rugrats. Next week is MY week.

I will make sure I bother Danno as frequently as possible. Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of your team! :lol:

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Baiting and flaming that does not add to the discussion are not allowed.

That just about covers every thread and post in off topic.

It's a jagged line the moderation team draws at times for sure, but I am not complaining. Some folks just don't know when to back off, and that seem to be what triggers a suspension, from my observations for the few months I have been here.

It's a jagged line the moderation team draws at times for sure, but I am not complaining. Some folks just don't know when to back off, and that seem to be what triggers a suspension, from my observations for the few months I have been here.

From what I have learned, suspensions come mainly from complaints by other users unless a mod happens to come across the offending post by chance. And from what I can gather, that means that quite a few people who like to dish it out can't take it.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Why do you suppose that Marc is still on this site, in that case?

All he does is baiting and flaming. That's his sole purpose for being.

Mind you --- I'm not really complaining about him. I find his stuff kind of fascinating in a voyeuristic sort of way. But he does get disruptive and spoil otherwise interesting threads.

From what I have learned, suspensions come mainly from complaints by other users unless a mod happens to come across the offending post by chance. And from what I can gather, that means that quite a few people who like to dish it out can't take it.

Smile, when you say that, partner. cowboypistol.gif

Mind you --- I'm not really complaining about him. I find his stuff kind of fascinating in a voyeuristic sort of way. But he does get disruptive and spoil otherwise interesting threads.

Perhaps he spells better that Eric. Maybe it's his timing. Who knows? The secret when I was a kid was not to get caught. Without naming names, there are a few on OT that jab with a kniife for no reason other than to be mean, and they do it in broad daylight, without any sense of humor. At least Marc has a sense of humor, jaded though that may be.

Edited by Mister_Bill

Perhaps he spells better that Eric. Maybe it's his timing. Who knows? The secret when I was a kid was not to get caught. Without naming names, there are a few on OT that jab with a kniife for no reason other than to be mean, and they do it in broad daylight, without any sense of humor. At least Marc has a sense of humor, jaded though that may be.

But it's so much fun being mean. :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

He's usually on late at night and it's the same group that trades insults night after night. Probably very few complaints are made.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I never met the mythical Eric - he was banned before my time (unless Lon Yonson was Eric in which case, he was just boring).

Oh, and I know the types you mean, the dour and humorless ones. With one exception I don't even mind those too much - there's too much other fun going on to waste my time with that lot. (There is of course the one exception... has to be one every time ...)