w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Study: Conservatives Are More Easily Disgusted

138 posts in this topic

The best mods are gone. They were fair.

Bull #######. KriKrit is a fair mod.

:thumbs: as are the others. especially william.

since nessa and i are having dinner with him and his wife tomorrow night.

Yep he is fair too.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
:lol:I've been suspended plenty. Thank the Lord for E-G.

I haven't. I need to try harder :P

I don't try. When I think I'll get suspened, nothing happens. Then i get suspeded for something that makes no sense to me at all.

People have to b1tch about you, a lot. Suspensions are nothing more than a workload management tool for VJ mods.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

I don't think I've ever reported someone. Even when being bombarded with personal insults by the group. Group of f----s that is :lol:

Edited by Constellation

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

:lol:I've been suspended plenty. Thank the Lord for E-G.

I haven't. I need to try harder :P

I don't try. When I think I'll get suspened, nothing happens. Then i get suspeded for something that makes no sense to me at all.

People have to b1tch about you, a lot. Suspensions are nothing more than a workload management tool for VJ mods.

So it's probably all of the conservative Rethuglicans that report me? All of the whiney little babies that can dish it out but can't take it? Like the pot calling the kettle black? I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore......

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Timeline
I don't think I've ever reported someone. Even when being bombarded with personal insults by the group. Group of f----s that is :lol:

If you start reporting and begin following up on your reports, they will suspend people just to shut you up. Workload management, is all.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

A.J spare me this I am anti-American #######. I am probably more American than you are and you were born here. I care about the country as it is my home. You care about yourself. Definitely a Jersey (NE) attitude.

Dude, what

In reference to your comment earlier that I believe was removed.

Edited by Constellation

Bye.

Why where you going?

Edited by Constellation

I guess he didn't see that Krikit was still reading the thread.

Dude why make ###### up. tsk tsk tsk

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
As Marc would say "Cry me a fvckin' RIVER!"

Explained to you before that a lot of the tensions here involving you - revolve around your ranting about race issues. You push racial stereotypes as representative truth and then go completely off the deep-end when someone suggests to you that you might be exaggerating (just a little).

Until you prove otherwise all assumptions still stand. That is the way logical discussion go. My opinion on the plight of African Americans has changed as I can see that it's hard to get ahead. I was watching the Gangland documentary on history channel and the episode was based on CA gangs. A lot of people actually suffer from war like post traumatic stress because of the constant sirens and violence in the area. Something you deny. What a bloody disgrace.

How about you get your '#######' into one of those areas and then come tell me how I am wrong?

People living like that is a bloody disgrace. We the people would have torn up both the ALCU and any politician standing in the way of protecting, you guessed it, we the people. So don't give me this you are racist #######. Funny how none of these 'rights advocates' give a dam about addressing the issue of Americans living under such conditions. But anyway this is above your head, so lets go back to talking about #######.

Newark. Irvington. Elizabeth = all within a 5 mile radius of where we live. I am only too well aware of the problems in those areas and areas like them.

There is however, a big picture as to why areas like that came to be - that's the aspect that you deny, consistently.