w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Study: Conservatives Are More Easily Disgusted

138 posts in this topic

Baiting and flaming that does not add to the discussion are not allowed.

That just about covers every thread and post in off topic.

It's a jagged line the moderation team draws at times for sure, but I am not complaining. Some folks just don't know when to back off, and that seem to be what triggers a suspension, from my observations for the few months I have been here.

Why do you suppose that Marc is still on this site, in that case?

All he does is baiting and flaming. That's his sole purpose for being.

Mind you --- I'm not really complaining about him. I find his stuff kind of fascinating in a voyeuristic sort of way. But he does get disruptive and spoil otherwise interesting threads.

Perhaps he spells better that Eric. Maybe it's his timing. Who knows? The secret when I was a kid was not to get caught. Without naming names, there are a few on OT that jab with a kniife for no reason other than to be mean, and they do it in broad daylight, without any sense of humor. At least Marc has a sense of humor, jaded though that may be.

I never met the mythical Eric - he was banned before my time (unless Lon Yonson was Eric in which case, he was just boring).

Oh, and I know the types you mean, the dour and humorless ones. With one exception I don't even mind those too much - there's too much other fun going on to waste my time with that lot. (There is of course the one exception... has to be one every time ...)

Lon Yonson was Eric. He's been back with a few names. He's not too good at hiding his identity.

Do I fall into the dour, humorless category or am I the one exception? Go ahead, you can tell me, I've got thick skin. :lol:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Lon Yonson was Eric. He's been back with a few names. He's not too good at hiding his identity.

Do I fall into the dour, humorless category or am I the one exception? Go ahead, you can tell me, I've got thick skin. :lol:

Oh, no . You are neither dour nor humorless. You're one of the fun guys around :P

I'm thinking of ... gee, not sure if I'm supposed to name names .. but what the heck?

The dour humorless crowd would include folks like ALC, Shooter, TallCoolOne, Danno, possibly also Matt and Peejay. Also possibly GaryC though he can be ok at times (I note that these tend to be the conservatives on the board, but I also note that it's not all the conservatives. I would consider Charles and mawilson to be conservative, yet by no means dour or humorless - au contraire!) I'd also include Constellation on the list but he's in an unusual category. Namely flat-out incomprehensibly wacko in his anti-USA diatribe while still being somehow "pro America", whatever that may mean.

The "exception" I mentioned is the one who has now called me a racist not once, not twice, but three times publicly on VJ.

OK, so there I've "outed" everyone, let the chips fall where they may. :unsure:

Oh, no . You are neither dour nor humorless. You're one of the fun guys around :P

I'm thinking of ... gee, not sure if I'm supposed to name names .. but what the heck?

The dour humorless crowd would include folks like ALC, Shooter, TallCoolOne, Danno, possibly also Matt and Peejay. Also possibly GaryC though he can be ok at times (I note that these tend to be the conservatives on the board, but I also note that it's not all the conservatives. I would consider Charles and mawilson to be conservative, yet by no means dour or humorless - au contraire!) I'd also include Constellation on the list but he's in an unusual category. Namely flat-out incomprehensibly wacko in his anti-USA diatribe while still being somehow "pro America", whatever that may mean.

The "exception" I mentioned is the one who has now called me a racist not once, not twice, but three times publicly on VJ.

OK, so there I've "outed" everyone, let the chips fall where they may. :unsure:

Whew! No harm done, you haven't criticized anyone in the least. Dour and humorless is a compliment compared to the nightly insult fests we have with Marc. :lol:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015