Danno

'Gay' gene claim suddenly vanishes

347 posts in this topic

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please. just dont put the I'm a ** shite on me! do it on your own time.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Timeline

they are doing it on their own time.

it just so happens that their time happens to also be your time and my time.

you see, time is communist. it belongs to all of us. theres no ownership of time. theres no my time or your time or his time. theres just time.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Well, that's not true Charles, but that isn't the only reason why bigamy is illegal. However, leaving the complex legal problems that plural marriages create, in terms of equality a plural marriage is almost inevitably going to produce a complex set of emotions that are simply not present within monogamous marriage. It is very hard for me to imagine a plural marriage where the rights of one of the parties are not somehow infringed because of the unbalanced nature of the relationship.

don't be so narrow minded. as long as all parties are of legal age and consent, what's the problem really?

you see, time is communist. it belongs to all of us. theres no ownership of time. theres no my time or your time or his time. theres just time.

time is now socialized, and i'm taking some of yours :jest:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Did Obama do that too? Damn, that dude is messin' with everything.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
You can design any version of marriage you like, that suits you Danno, but as soon as your design impinges on the rights of others you're in deep do do.

Think about people's rights when you think about what is wrong with pedophilia by the way. It's not illegal because people think the idea is 'yucky'.

A. I didn't raise Pedophilia in my argument, why did you?

B."the rights of others" was one of my points.

Who are you to bless gays with designing marriage as they want... and then you close the door on everyone else?

Either this "Right" exists for all .....or it exists at the "will of the majority" so they can draw bounds. (I think it's the later)

You really are nuts, aren't you Danno? Your last post confirms it, should there have been any shadow of doubt.

It took you this long to figure that out? :lol:

:thumbs:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Why doesnt Obama just build Iran a nuke plant and get it over with.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Well, that's not true Charles, but that isn't the only reason why bigamy is illegal. However, leaving the complex legal problems that plural marriages create, in terms of equality a plural marriage is almost inevitably going to produce a complex set of emotions that are simply not present within monogamous marriage. It is very hard for me to imagine a plural marriage where the rights of one of the parties are not somehow infringed because of the unbalanced nature of the relationship.

don't be so narrow minded. as long as all parties are of legal age and consent, what's the problem really?

Where is the narrowness of mind Charles? A relationship with more than one partner is necessarily a totally different type of relationship than a monogamous one. They are not equivalent in any way. While it may be possible to have a multiple partner relationship that does not inevitably result in a power struggle and an infringement of at least one of the participants rights, I don't see it. Perhaps you can explain how that would be possible?

You can design any version of marriage you like, that suits you Danno, but as soon as your design impinges on the rights of others you're in deep do do.

Think about people's rights when you think about what is wrong with pedophilia by the way. It's not illegal because people think the idea is 'yucky'.

A. I didn't raise Pedophilia in my argument, why did you?

B."the rights of others" was one of my points.

Who are you to bless gays with designing marriage as they want... and then you close the door on everyone else?

Either this "Right" exists for all .....or it exists at the "will of the majority" so they can draw bounds. (I think it's the later)

You really are nuts, aren't you Danno? Your last post confirms it, should there have been any shadow of doubt.

It took you this long to figure that out? :lol:

:thumbs:

You wondered why we don't allow adults to marry children. That's pedophilia by any other name, no?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Where is the narrowness of mind Charles? A relationship with more than one partner is necessarily a totally different type of relationship than a monogamous one. They are not equivalent in any way. While it may be possible to have a multiple partner relationship that does not inevitably result in a power struggle and an infringement of at least one of the participants rights, I don't see it. Perhaps you can explain how that would be possible?

Cleo maybe a trip to the zoo might do ya!

― Andrew Wilkow

Why doesnt Obama just build Iran a nuke plant and get it over with.

It would help put more American's to work.

:rofl:

How is your right to be married infringed by the right of a homosexual couple to be married?

I am what I am! dont matter if I'm ** or not! I LIVE!

― Andrew Wilkow