Danno

'Gay' gene claim suddenly vanishes

347 posts in this topic

I could, if I could be bothered, give you good reasons why most of the things you described are not equivalent to homosexuality but it should be obvious to you. That it is not, suggests perhaps that no matter how often these differences are pointed out to you, you will ignore them and continue to view homosexuality as something more than that which it is. I am sorry for all those you hurt with your bigoted views, but beyond that, it matters not much.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
** club? Where do you get this stuff from? Danno, you have a religious requirement to find homosexuality obnoxious. That's quite fine, your sexuality is not in question.

My opinion on the topic is hardly based on religion.

If your opinion is not shaped by religion, then why do you care what gay people do? It doesn't effect you, so why bother?

How my opinion if formed is not important, the fact that I, as a part of this country have an opinion and a right to voice it is.

This is my country too and the direction it goes in does effect me.

Why would you be against bestiality... it does not effect you?

Why would you be against abolishing the minimum wage if it does not effect you?

Why would you be against gun control, slavery, underage drinking if it has no effect on you?

The truth is, all these things effect us someone we know ...or our idea of the type of country we want to live in.

We don't always get what we want but if we let others "shut us down", a small minority can make changes, the majority does not want.... in fact, isn't the the plan?

NOw let me ask you;

How does it hurt you if 3 men marry?

How does it effect you if a brother and sister marry?

What business is it of yours if a Father and daughter are to wed?

The strength of our society is directly connected to stable families raising stable children.

There is absolutely no way you can claim that more alternative marriages will follow gays.. and why shouldn't it.

If two men can marry,.... for God sakes how can you say NO to a man and 2 women?

Get a list of countries where ** Marriage is legal ... and I suspect (thought I have not checked in detail) that in almost every case these are countries and cultures which are dying, they are not even producing enough children to replace the parents. Demographic trends show the future is not bright for almost all these countries.

I AM NOT CLAIMING THIS IS DUE TO GAY MARRIAGE, but I do suggest Gay marriage is spreading across a dying carcass. Those replacing them have a whole nuther idea about it.

So in essence, you just hate gay people because they are gay. Trying to equate gay relationships with necrophelia, pedophelia, incest and polygamy? Nice red herring there, but I think i'll decline to indulge. So many red herring, so little substance, no point continuing with this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
So in essence, you just hate gay people because they are gay. Trying to equate gay relationships with necrophelia, pedophelia, incest and polygamy? Nice red herring there, but I think i'll decline to indulge. So many red herring, so little substance, no point continuing with this.

Of course you will decline.

You asked me a reasonable question and when I replied back with a few of my own you get weak-in-the-knees and refuse to reply.

The main diff between you and I is you actually think you are open-minded.... all the while denying "other groups" the same freedom to design their version of what a marriage is.

I, willingly admit my traditional view on gay marriage is limited but I am not alone, it's not only the same as Obama but is consistent with most of the world.

Does Obama hate Gays too?

I don't wish any ill will to gays, if they would not be pushing this topic into our face, into our laws and into our schools it would be a "live and let live" situation but as they push ...others are forced to defend.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

You can design any version of marriage you like, that suits you Danno, but as soon as your design impinges on the rights of others you're in deep do do.

Think about people's rights when you think about what is wrong with pedophilia by the way. It's not illegal because people think the idea is 'yucky'.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
You can design any version of marriage you like, that suits you Danno, but as soon as your design impinges on the rights of others you're in deep do do.

plural marriage does not impinge on anyone's rights.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Build a camp firey you two. Oh hec, here come the gay penguins. Should we include them?

Edited by ={Rogue}=

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

the gays are people too!

So are hetrosexuals and they aint whinin!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

They can do the gay thing but why are they so about advertisin? I think its about gettin attension.

Edited by ={Rogue}=

― Andrew Wilkow

If I wanna have sex wit someone, I dont need to make it public! Gays seem to be a little radical.

― Andrew Wilkow

Well, that's not true Charles, but that isn't the only reason why bigamy is illegal. However, leaving the complex legal problems that plural marriages create, in terms of equality a plural marriage is almost inevitably going to produce a complex set of emotions that are simply not present within monogamous marriage. It is very hard for me to imagine a plural marriage where the rights of one of the parties are not somehow infringed because of the unbalanced nature of the relationship.

He!! if i'm gonna wear a dress and stuff a polska kilbasa up my a$$ I certainly dont wanna go public! Their just insecure and playin the victim.

Edited by ={Rogue}=

― Andrew Wilkow