Danno

'Gay' gene claim suddenly vanishes

347 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
What about maladaptive narcissism and delusions of grandeur?

ECT and a lobotomy would be my prescribed treatment!

ECT is current. i know a guy who does it for schizos. he is the only practitioner in a county of a half million, and doesn't do it often.

lobotomy has been illegal for some decades.

Yet it sadly is desperately needed for some people. :whistle:

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Shooter you don't like homos but I know why. They are a threat to your cloak of masculinity because underneath all that he man bravado, you are in fact attracted to the thought of ####### penetration, it turns you on. How absolutely ghastly to be caught between this rock and that hard place. To admit to the attraction would be to admit that you are less than alpha male so you have to suppress that thought, deep down beneath virulent hatred. If homosexuality didn't attract you at all, you wouldn't feel any need to condemn it. You are not bound by religious rules but yet you are drawn to castigate. That says it all really.

wow, now that's some graphic imagery. perhaps you have significant experience with the subject matter?

truely told, i have no inclination for the experience, and find the idea of it to be vulgar. i also find men to be unattractive, but find a fine female form to be highly stimulating. so, if i were a woman, i'd surely be gay.

That's a pretty unsatisfactory answer though. If it isn't an issue then what is the reasoning for condemning it at every opportunity?

ECT is current. i know a guy who does it for schizos. he is the only practitioner in a county of a half million, and doesn't do it often.

Yes I know.

so did you get the entendre?

I fear you missed mine - hence the "serious" response.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It's always interesting, when people accuse others of being **... when they joke or critique the subject.

We are told gay bashers are actually Gay too.

If all this is true.... the ** club is even more mentally jacked than one might have thought. :blink:

... and it's a much larger group too as most people in the world are repulsed at the thought of two men in the sack.

It's a crazy though but maybe "everyone" is gay... except the few hetro supported of the gay lifestyle.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

** club? Where do you get this stuff from? Danno, you have a religious requirement to find homosexuality obnoxious. That's quite fine, your sexuality is not in question.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Shooter you don't like homos but I know why. They are a threat to your cloak of masculinity because underneath all that he man bravado, you are in fact attracted to the thought of ####### penetration, it turns you on. How absolutely ghastly to be caught between this rock and that hard place. To admit to the attraction would be to admit that you are less than alpha male so you have to suppress that thought, deep down beneath virulent hatred. If homosexuality didn't attract you at all, you wouldn't feel any need to condemn it. You are not bound by religious rules but yet you are drawn to castigate. That says it all really.

wow, now that's some graphic imagery. perhaps you have significant experience with the subject matter?

truely told, i have no inclination for the experience, and find the idea of it to be vulgar. i also find men to be unattractive, but find a fine female form to be highly stimulating. so, if i were a woman, i'd surely be gay.

Yes I know.

so did you get the entendre?

Ah, you believe that imagination is limited by experience? Interesting. Suffice to say, you have given no substantive reason to condemn homosexuality. What is it about homosexuality that demands condemnation? What is the homosexual threat, exactly?

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
** club? Where do you get this stuff from? Danno, you have a religious requirement to find homosexuality obnoxious. That's quite fine, your sexuality is not in question.

My opinion on the topic is hardly based on religion.

William Penn

Timeline
well, not really my taste, but you have to admit she is kinda cute. in any case, it's the message, rather than the messenger, that counts. hard principle for libs in this forum to understand.

stole the pic from a recent thread in this forum. kudos to the OP.

she is kinda cute, but i liken it to myself holding up a sign about small people or hairy people...

okay, :ot2:

so you're fat and bald? no wonder you are on the "import a spouse" forum.

it's OK. it's cool to be fat and bald.

Must be the same reason you're here too, right?

nope. full head of hair, and my mother's father died with a full head of hair, so i'm good to go. also had a foreign wife i met while living in a foreign country before i found this forum. i'm just here to mess with the liberals.

most people here met their foreign spouse before finding this forum.. so not sure what your point is :unsure:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

In all seriousness, why does someone's sexual preference bother you so much? How is it any of your business either? I think Libertarians got this one right.... do what you want in your own home and leave the regulations in washington.

Edited by Rob and Mel

Oh no! You are a repressed homosexual too? Geez, they're everywhere.

Timeline

If your opinion is not shaped by religion, then why do you care what gay people do? It doesn't effect you, so why bother?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
It's always interesting, when people accuse others of being **... when they joke or critique the subject.

We are told gay bashers are actually Gay too.

If all this is true.... the ** club is even more mentally jacked than one might have thought. :blink:

... and it's a much larger group too as most people in the world are repulsed at the thought of two men in the sack.

It's a crazy though but maybe "everyone" is gay... except the few hetro supported of the gay lifestyle.

Well latent homosexuality is a recognised phenomenon I think...

The more pertinent question perhaps is why to why some people care so much about homosexuality to so vehemently condemn it at any given opportunity.

You say "most people in the world are repulsed at the thought of two men in the sack", but what is the basis for this repulsion? Why care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home?

You have to be invested in the subject to some degree to have such (for lack of a better word) "violent" opinions about it.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

1. It's World Net Daily

2. The report was written by a group whose purpose is to offer THERAPY for homosexuals

3. Danno....omgoshsrslywhydoyoucaresomuchabouthomosexuality?

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline

If your opinion is not shaped by religion, then why do you care what gay people do? It doesn't effect you, so why bother?

How my opinion if formed is not important, the fact that I, as a part of this country have an opinion and a right to voice it is.

This is my country too and the direction it goes in does effect me.

Why would you be against bestiality... it does not effect you?

Why would you be against abolishing the minimum wage if it does not effect you?

Why would you be against gun control, slavery, underage drinking if it has no effect on you?

The truth is, all these things effect us someone we know ...or our idea of the type of country we want to live in.

We don't always get what we want but if we let others "shut us down", a small minority can make changes, the majority does not want.... in fact, isn't the the plan?

NOw let me ask you;

How does it hurt you if 3 men marry?

How does it effect you if a brother and sister marry?

What business is it of yours if a Father and daughter are to wed?

The strength of our society is directly connected to stable families raising stable children.

There is absolutely no way you can claim that more alternative marriages will follow gays.. and why shouldn't it.

If two men can marry,.... for God sakes how can you say NO to a man and 2 women?

Get a list of countries where ** Marriage is legal ... and I suspect (thought I have not checked in detail) that in almost every case these are countries and cultures which are dying, they are not even producing enough children to replace the parents. Demographic trends show the future is not bright for almost all these countries.

I AM NOT CLAIMING THIS IS DUE TO GAY MARRIAGE, but I do suggest Gay marriage is spreading across a dying carcass. Those replacing them have a whole nuther idea about it.

William Penn

The strength of our society is directly connected to stable families raising stable children.

What is your position on divorce?

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

You really are nuts, aren't you Danno? Your last post confirms it, should there have been any shadow of doubt.