Danno

'Gay' gene claim suddenly vanishes

347 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I fully support homosexuality... as long as its two hot lesbians!

but not if it's two cold ones? :unsure:

These highschoolers might be a little young for you.

mass_res_hot-bitches-yp-2009.jpg

mass_res_lets_makeout_yp-2009.jpg

BUt should you prefer cold...

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is your right to be married infringed by the right of a homosexual couple to be married?

the same way your right to be married is infringed by plural marriage.

That makes no sense. I don't object to plural marriage based on an infringement of my rights. How silly can you get?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:secret: high schoolers are a bit young for everyone on this board.

How is your right to be married infringed by the right of a homosexual couple to be married?

That makes no sense. I don't object to plural marriage based on an infringement of my rights. How silly can you get?

of course it does not make sense to you. try being more broad minded.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Stop the gayness. Please.

There are certainly some very silly arguments on offer: - like "I object to gay marriage because other people object to underage drinking, beastiality, polygamy etc and because its my right in a free society to have these objections"

Which basically translates to: "Free speech allows people to be bigoted, therefore being bigoted is A-OK"

Timeline

There are certainly some very silly arguments on offer: - like "I object to gay marriage because other people object to underage drinking, beastiality, polygamy etc and because its my right in a free society to have these objections"

Which basically translates to: "Free speech allows people to be bigoted, therefore being bigoted is A-OK"

That was kinda lame but I'll play along.

.... So most of the People in the country... and world are bigoted?

William Penn

Absolutely. The world is just one big cluster ** of bigotry.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

It was your argument Mr Danno - in a nutshell.

You are simply incapable of distinguishing between different arguments - so you take disparate issues and make false comparisons.

Are most of the people in the country/world bigoted? No idea - but you are.

:secret: high schoolers are a bit young for everyone on this board.

of course it does not make sense to you. try being more broad minded.

I can be as broad minded as it's possible to be, but that still doesn't make sense. The overriding objection to plural marriage has nothing to do with infringement of personal rights, period.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I can be as broad minded as it's possible to be, but that still doesn't make sense. The overriding objection to plural marriage has nothing to do with infringement of personal rights, period.

of course not :rolleyes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

It isn't in any way infringed. Most people just find it icky. Like gay marriage. I don't know why. It's not that big a deal.

Real love stories never have endings...

Timeline

You are simply incapable of distinguishing between different arguments - so you take disparate issues and make false comparisons.

You have No idea? How is it someone of your age after having traveled this country and at least some parts of the world and in addition, you are well read..... and you still have "No" idea if the world is Bigoted.

Seems a little odd.

William Penn

Timeline

You have No idea? How is it someone of your age after having traveled this country and at least some parts of the world and in addition, you are well read..... and you still have "No" idea if the world is Bigoted.

Seems a little odd.

What seems *is* odd is that you think a representantive statement to the effect that most of the 6 billion inhabitants of the Earth are bigoted would be fair and reasonable.

Certainly there is a lot of bigotry about - but that's not really the same thing.

None of this of course has anything to do with your bigotry - and your telling inability to explain your opinions on homosexuality (and gay marriage) in plain terms.

Edited by Private Pike