scandal

Obama ditches Michelle, elopes with Nancy

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Barely 100 days into his new Administration, and with the words "Change" and "Hope" still ringing in the electorate's ears, tonight President Barack Obama announced to Brian Williams, NBC News anchor reporting from the White House East Room in a special televised interview, that he was leaving his wife of 17 years Michelle in order to elope with an older woman who had caught his fancy. At first, he identified the new love of his life only as "Nancy", leaving White House press staffers scrambling to contact their colleagues on Capitol Hill to get statements from Nancy Pelosi (D, San Francisco) the Democratic Speaker of the House. However, before Ms. Pelosi could be reached to confirm or deny her romance with the President, it emerged that in fact Obama's love affair was in fact with Nancy Reagan, former first lady and widow of Republican president Ronald Reagan. Declared Mrs. Reagan to reporters "Barack is a charming man. He reminds me of Ronnie in so many ways, though of course he has the endowment of a black man, while poor Ronnie had just a wee bit of an Irish pecker". Michelle Obama was reported to have stormed out of the White House with Sasha, Malia, her mother and the dog Bo declaring that she would be hiring the best ** divorce attorney that money could buy to "sue the living bejeezus out of that no-good Islamoterrorist-loving tree-hugging librul dickhead".

It is not clear yet if the President intends to stay in Office, or whether he will abdicate and resign as did King Edward VIII of Great Britain, who left the throne for Mrs. Simpson, an American divorcee, in the 1930s.

Should the President step down, Vice President Joe Biden will take office. Biden is rumored to fancy Nancy Pelosi, who in her role as Speaker of the House is third in line for succession to the Presidency. Should she join him in love and marriage they will form the 45th and 46th presidents of the United States, and in fact the first co-presidency.

02reagan-480.jpg

Vice%20President%20Joe%20Biden%20Meets%20House%20Speaker%20Z689fzDtm8pl.jpg

Timeline
I was about to log out for the night... but just had to respond to this - that was beyond dumb.

:lol: ah, so now only you are allowed to post satirical BS?

I saw the scene with Nancy Reagan at the White House on the news, and thought they made just a smarmy couple together :blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

His poor wife, to think she worked so hard toning her "Guns" only to have him run off with a "White Woman".

I tell you, no one has it harder in this country than the Black woman.

As for Nancy..... I think Ron would have wanted it.

:)

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Ok, so last night I posted the item above as pure satire. I actually think it's not half-bad, despite what AJ believes :whistle:

Meanwhile, today Nancy Reagan was at the Capitol for the unveiling of a statue of Ronald Reagan.

I thought I would add some commentary of my own on the occasion.

America needs more such moments. More coming together across the partisan divide.

Reagan was a Republican. He was in favor of tax cuts, his Administration cut welfare benefits, he was against a woman's right to choose, and he tolerated Oliver North and Iran-Contra. I am not saying I'm thrilled with everything Reagan did or stood for, clearly. But Reagan was a proud American, he served his country, he brought optimism and hope and he achieved some great things - sometimes while being vigorously opposed by Democrats like Tip O'Neil and Teddy Kennedy.

As a Democrat, I can say that I respect and admire him for his convictions and his efforts on behalf of the country. I'm prepared to say that about many Republicans, past and presently in office. I watched an interview on the Jim Lehrer Newshour tonight with Lindsay Graham about the Sotamayor confirmation process. I certainly don't agree with many of Graham's views, but I've always respected him as a thoughtful, intelligent, articulate man - and more importantly, someone who cares passionately about the country and wants the best for it.

Our culture has become so divided, so full of venom and attack, where is the courtesy extended across party lines to recognize that in the end we want the same things: A proud America, a strong America, an America with good school, plentiful jobs, clean water and air, and a future for our children?

Here were John Boehner's words about Reagan:

"Ronald Reagan's legacy is intact, and I'm confident it will be for generations to come," House Minority Leader John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) said.

And Nancy Pelosi's:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-San Francisco) spoke of "the special pride that we take as Californians" in Reagan's place in the Capitol.

Come on VJers, how about a little of that grace and respect to our current sitting President, as well as those now in the history books?

47294305.jpg